Mpreg Central

Full Version: Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Ryne spread his legs a little farther apart. As he did, the first egg lowered and nearly crowned.
Kevan was surprised and for five seconds could only stare at the white tip that could be seen inside Ryne´s opening "Ryne dear, the eggs is almost here, I need you to push gently when you feel the contraction okay? I dont want you to hurt yourself" Kevan said as he placed cushions and pillows on Ryne´s back to give him support.
Ryne panted heavily as he nodded. He gave small pushes and felt the egg start to leave. "It's coming. The egg is almost here."
"Im here to catch it, love" Kevan said as the tip began to emerger slowly stretching the delicate skin of Ryne´s entrance. Kevan could see how the gentle pushes were bringing sweat to his love´s brow and body in general, he reached for a cloth to clean the sweat before it could fall into Ryne´s eyes "you are a natural...I sware I´ve never seen...something like this," he said kissing Ryne´s lips trying to say to his young husband how much he loved him and was sorry of the turn of events he was.
Ryne panted as he started to glisten with sweat. He gave one big push and the egg fully emerged. Ryne panted after laying the egg and looked to the egg. "Is that, our egg?" He asked nervously as he wanted to hold it.
The egg kept stretching its mother softly and with Kevan keeping it steady, it was born rather swiftly and quickly. Kevan took the egg, and could see why Ryne was having no problem laying them, they were not the size they were usually born at but much smaller yet the egg looked healthy.
"yes my love, its...the first egg you conceived I think, you wanna hold it?" he asked wrapping the egg in a towel to keep it warm.
Ryne nodded as he held his arms out. "Can I hold it?" He asked.
"of course you can dear," he said smiling handing their first egg to Ryne.
Ryne held the egg and nuzzled it gently as to not break it. "How long will it take to hatch?" He asked.
"three days," Kevan said smiling loving how cute Ryne looked holding their first egg.
Ryne nodded as he kissed the eggs shell. "You be patient, okay?" He said to the egg before he moaned from a contraction.
Kevan smiled "is the next one coming dear?" he asked taking the egg and setting it near the fire.
Ryne nodded as he got on his knees.
The preasure incrased as the second egg slowly decended, Kevan moved "dear, how you want me to hold you?" he asked as Ryne was in a new position.
"Put your arms around my belly?" Ryne suggested as the egg descended closer downwards.
Kevan placed his arms protectively around Ryne´s belly as the egg moved lower almost crowning now
Ryne moaned in pain as the egg emerged. He grunted as the egg popped out of him. "So big. I still feel a lot of them."
"they are 14 dear, and you delivered two already so twelve to go my love," Kevan said watching as with each push Ryne brought the white egg out till it was in Kevan´s hands, this egg was also sired by Burt, yet Kevan enveloped and cleaned it as it was his. The third egg was sliding out too as it wasnt as big as the other two, "push softly dear, you are doing such a great job," Kevan said watching how the egg was crowning, and Ryne´s delicate skin was bulging out due to the presence of the egg.

(hope the descriptions of the birthing are going to your taste? if you want any changes done just tell me please :) )
(They are awesome and I love them.)

Ryne panted as he gave tiny pushes to let the third egg out. The egg slowly bulged the skin around his hole, and slightly pulling the skin around his birth canal. The third egg finally emerged.
Contractions slowed down as each clutch was in its own sac of waters, Kevan smiled as the third egg was delivered "amazing dear," he said cleaning the egg, admiring how naturally Ryne was dealing with all of this. he handed the two new eggs to his love for him to hold and helped Ryne to lay down on the cushions to wait for the other eggs. "how are you feeling, how are your legs? your back?" Kevan asked worried afraid Ryne would grow to tired as the birth went.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41