Mpreg Central

Full Version: Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
"My legs feel sore, but my back is feeling better." Ryne said as he smiled when the back pain lessened everytime he gave birth.
"you should try to nap a bit, it seems your body is letting you rest a bit," he said softly as he got some cream to massage Ryne´s leg to stop them from cramping up.
Ryne nodded as he decided to rest. He held his belly lovingly as he started to fall asleep.
Kevan kissed Rynes lips softly as he took the three eggs, forcing himself to not make a diference knowing this were the children his brother had sired in a horrible way. He placed the three eggs on the fire to keep them warm and returned to Ryne´s side as he didn´t knew when his waters would break again.
Ryne snored soundly as the eggs moved. He moaned loudly when his water broke again.
the fluid was clear, Kevan was careful to check and was relieved that there was no blood, this time the fluids came out in larger quatities as it appeared the next to eggs had been in a bigger sac, "Ryne...you okay my love?" Kevan asked as he took out the wet blankets and settled the ground and floor where Ryne was birthing with new and warm sheets and blankets.
The contractions were coming fast and strong starting to cramp Ryne´s belly and back.
Ryne moaned in pain as he gripped the sheets. "Can you massage my back?" He asked.
Kevan nodded and moved behind Ryne to let him rest against his chest "deep breaths, my love," he instructed massaging Ryne´s lower belly as the young boy gently and naturally parted his legs even if it was no time to push just yet "okay dear, when you are ready push, grab my hand and squeeze as much as you need my love," Kevan said kissing Ryne on the break of his neck.
Ryne panted heavily before he moaned. He tightened his grip around Kevan's hand, holding it tightly as he pushed the egg.
the egg was slightly bigger and moved barely with Ryne´s push Kevan encouraged him and cleaned his sweat, he counted up to ten "release, that´s it dear, pant...you want some water?" he asked not wanting Ryne to dehydrate
Ryne nodded as he he pulled his ass cheeks apart, thinking it could help. The egg started to crown, but it got stuck on its widest part.
Kevan placed the glass of fresh water against his lips so Ryne could drink and rubbed his back as Ryne drak the water. "thatis it, push my love," he said seeing his dear husband push with effort and do little progress. as Ryne parted his ass cheeks his skin turned pink with the effort as the egg began to crown and exiting Ryne, pushing his skin away making the skin burn with the effort to accomodate the egg. "wait love," Kevan said seeing the egg was stuck and had to move from behind him to back to between his legs "just pant, you think I can move it without hurting you my dear?" he asked
Ryne nodded as he started to pant. He panted heavily as he gave small pushes, trying to get the egg out. "I can do it." He stated.
Kevan nodded and smiled "I know you can dear," he said not touching the egg so Ryne could do it on his own. The egg would push foward and stretch Ryne painfully through its widest part but as soon as Ryne would stop pushing it would slide in, leaving a ring on fire on Ryne´s hole.
Once again Kevan saw his husband start to sweat, and his legs to shake at the effort, and gently he began to rub Ryne´s hips and to clean his sweat as he kissed his brow encouraging him slowly singing a song that was part of the birthing ceremony, yet it would take no effect as Ryne´s birth was comming so quickly but he thought the song might give some peace to his dear boy.
Ryne moaned in pain, but he continued. He felt more relax when Kevan started to sing. He gave everything he had into a push and the egg finally emerged.
Kevan saw Ryne grunt firecely, sweat dripping from his brow as he pushed till he got their egg out, the egg was wider and a few cm taller than the first three and was glistening in fluids, "you did it my love!" Kevan said smiling as he brought the egg close to Ryne so he could see it
Ryne smiled and held the new egg. "Hey there little one. I hope your comfy in there." He said happily.
The egg was warm and if Ryne placed it against the fire he could see the shape of the baby inside, curled in himself. the egg´s shell was hard and soft, and it wiggled in Ryne´s hands as the baby moved inside. This was the first one that Kevan had sired inside him.
Ryne had tears of joy as he held their egg. "You be good, okay? Mama loves you very much. I love all of you very much." He said happily as he rubbed his belly.
"don´t forget that dad loves you all too," Kevan said taking the egg to leave it in the fireplace with his other siblings. Kevan kissed Ryne´s lips "you are a wonderful mom, you know that?" he asked rubbing his belly and trying to help as much as he could. "what do you need done, my dear?" he asked gently.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41