Mpreg Central

Full Version: Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Ryne smiled and breatges softly onto Kevan's chest. "When will the doctor come by? I'm feeling tired." He asked.
"He should be here already, let me go look for him," Kevan said gently moving from the bed to go see if the doctor had yet arrived and leaving Ryne alone for a fewmoments.
Ryne waited patiently for Kevan to return, rubbing his belly lovingly as he waited.
Kevan returned shortly with a tall and lean man, dressed in scrubs and carrying a medical kit with him. "Ryne, this is Timothy Spalling, a specialized doctor and quite reserved that has tended to this family for many decades now," he said as the doctor who was now a old man smiled at Ryne.
Ryne waved his hand. "Hello." He said sheepishly.
"This is my ward, whom I was talking to you Tim, I hope you can check on him, and be as gentle as possible," Kevan said coming close to Ryne

"Of course, don´t worry," Tim said "I´ll be extra gentle, how are you Ryne?" he said goodnaturedly " I will ask you some questions and I will examine you quickly okay?"
Ryne nodded. "Okay." He said timidly.
Tim smiled "how old are you son?" he asked taking out a stetoscope to hear his heartbeat, he also took Rynes temperature.
"19." Ryne said as he stayed still.
Tim smiled hearing a healthy heartbeat "that´s great, can you tell me a bit of what tou did before getting here?" he asked as he finished taking his vitals and asked him to lifth his shirt
"Nothing much. Just hanged out on the streets." Ryne said as he wanted to reveal as little as possible of his life on the streets.
The doctor understood and nodded not wanting to push him "does this hurt?" he asked making slight pressure on his round belly.
"A little." Ryne stated, showing some discomfort.
Timothy nodded and lowered his shirt not needing to see anything else "all seems well," he informed Kevan and Ryne "the only problem is Ryne is quite unurished but if he starts eating well he should have no problem at all.
Ryne nodded as he kept his shirt. "Thank you Dr. Spalling." He said.
The doctor smiled and bowed as Kevan showed him to the door, relieved to hear Ryne was okay "why don´t you take a nap you look tired," he said gently
Ryne nodded as he got comfortable and fell asleep, the beds so soft that he could be out instantly.
Kevan left Ryne to rest as he retired to his study to work on his business.
Ryne woke up hours later and looked for Kevan. He found Kevan in his study and walked towards him. "Kevan?" He asked.
Kevan looked up "you already up?" he asked a bit surprise leaving his work down.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41