Mpreg Central

Full Version: Zone 8 (Closed with bhdire8 )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
"I think that's almost 8. Very soon now. I think this is the part where they called it transition and it would be painful but also indicated that we would soon be moving on to the pushing stage. Now Talon listen to me very carefully. We needed to buy ourselves some time before the pushing stage. I will now go out to check our perimeters, ensuring that at least there weren't any immediate danger around. There are some grenades here that I think I could make some real quick traps to alert us of anyone approaching, if there ever was any. I will be back very quickly, within 20 minutes. Can you stay here for that time and be strong for me?" Stephan withdrew his fingers and whispered to Talon.
Talon looked up at him fearfully he didn't want Stephan to go but he knew he was right that this needed to be done so Talon nodded slowly. "O-ok, just hurry back." He said softly he felt Stephen get up and go towards the door leaving Talon alone in the room. It was just a few minutes, he would be fine, he tried to relax moving again so he was half laying down curled up with one hand resting on his belly.
Stephan got to be as quick as he could. He had encountered one sneaky person rummaging the floor, who he subdued quickly. He had set up with strings and grenades some nearby traps that would be triggered whenever some passed through the corridors leading to their hiding place. He returned within 15 minutes, knowing Talon probably would panic if he had taken any longer and frankly, he had done everything he could now.
"Talon I am here now. I think the perimeter is as clear as it could be. I didn't try to see whats the situation now outside but I guess it more or less subsided a bit. At least we didn't hear any more explosions."
Talon was in the middle of a strong contraction his nails digging into the floor beneath him. He was aware Stephen had come back and just in time because he was also aware he needed to push. The contraction let up leaving Talon breathing hard. "It's coming.. gotta push." He moaned breathing hard and it was a bit surprising when the next pain came only seconds latter.
"Another contraction already? Alright I think we are safe now to at least switch on the lamp. Push if you want to, follow what your body's telling you." Stephan frantically looked for the lamp in the dark, feeling for its switch. As light came in, he could see Talon was still more or less sitting down. He couldn't quite see but he would let Talon get through this contraction first before suggesting a change in position.
Talon began pushing arching his back slightly as he bore down. When the contraction let up again he was breathing hard taking a second to rest. It was only after the pain let up he was aware of the light in the room. He looked up at Stephan with tears in his eyes, He was clearly in a lot of pain understandable considering..
It broke Stephan's heart to know Talon had been undergoing such harsh pains. He should have been given meds for the pain, a C section even. He shouldnt be going this ordeal and yet here they were, stranded in this tiny place, needing to be cautious even with the use of light. He tugged Talon into his arms and rubbed his back, showing him the support he had for him. "Talon babe, I am not leavign your side any more. I know you are under a lot of pain but stay strong please, think about our baby who we are soon meeting. Show the baby how kickass his mama is."
Talon chuckled lightly leaning against Stephan he opened his mouth to say something but anther contraction took hold and he curled foreword pushing down hard. "NGHHH!" it was starting to burn Talon could feel him self starting to stretch to make room for the head. It hurt, his body wasn't meant for this, sure it had made changes to make things better on him but he was still male. Most of the other breeders he had read about had ended up with C-sections, they could have delivered naturally but it was overall safer.
Talon was leaning onto him so Stephan couldnt really see, but from his trembling and the how rigid Talon had become, he was sure he was pushing their kid down. He moved his hand along the tailbone of Talon, reaching the back and very gently touched on it. He could feel the area bulging, taking shape of the child's head. "I can feel it babe, right there bulging out. Keep up with your pushing he is right there!"
The contraction ended and the head slipped back a bit Talon groaned in frustration "It's got your big head!" he growled before the contraction returned and he was forced to push again. He as struggling the burning only grew worse he knew he was making progress. his body shook with effort and he was holding on to Stephan so tightly he was sure to leave brusis.
It was all happening so fast yet not fast enough. Stephan had felt the retreated head and was let out a disappointed sigh at the same time as Talon's groan. He kissed Talon and held him tight, not very aware of the tight grip Talon had on his shoulder. "Yes same big head as mine, but I hope he won't be headstrong as you. Come on Talon, you are doing great. He is really coming now, keep this going."
He pushed again unable to hold back a loud cry as he felt it progress, it was going to tare him he was almost sure of it. "C-can you see it?" It didn't really accrue to him Stephan wouldn't be able to see in this position. Again the contraction let up and he breathed catching his breath and trying to relax.
"Not really at this angle. Do you want to change position so I can see?" Stephan asked urgently, they ddint have a lot of time between 2 contractions to make a move now. He knew the baby was right there, about to crown fully, and he was frankly a bit worried too as he was in the dark here. He couldn't quite trace the baby with his hands, knowing how stretched it was now.
Talon shook his head, he wanted him to be able to see but there wasn't enough time between the pains. "If you can get around me.. I-I can't move." Anther contraction was already starting he let go of Stephen so he could move if he wanted to pushing she felt the baby crown to it's widest point causing Talon to cry out tossing his head back for a moment it almost seemed like the head would get stuck there but but it came out suddenly at the end of the contraction.
Stephan got around Talon as fast as he could. He barely got thier in time to support the head, "Talon stop pushing a bit...." He had seen the skin around the head to be starting to rip but was already too late. Talon had torn which made the head pop out as a result. Stephan frantically opened a piece of wire gauze to press on the wound, there was blood everywhere now. "Love you have torn, I have put pressure on it trying to stop the bloodflow, but I think it might be best if you would push the baby out quick. Wouldnt want to tore the wound open again after it had closed."
He was shaking, tired. "alright.. I-I'll try.." But he still had to wait because the baby had to turn before he could continue and he was well aware of the fact that he needed to push. He groaned breathing quickly until he thought it had turned and began pushing again working to get the shoulder out.

(I was thinking perhaps there might end up being a twin they were unaware of, ya know because it is an army base and they wouldn't have had the best technology to check. But it's up to you would something like that be ok?)
(Oh yea hidden twin I can do with that!)

"Yes there you go the shoulder is coming. Continue to push through the pain love." Stephan encouraged as he saw the tiny shoulder coming. In fact the baby hadn't turned quite enough yet but the shoulder was coming out alright, turning further as Talon pushed. Stephan could no longer add as much pressure on the wound and blood was flowing even more as the shoulder stretched it open. He could feel from the whimper and trembling how painful it was to have reduced the normally strong Talon to such a mess.
He wanted it out the pain was intense he was exhausted but he kept going crying out as he felt one shoulder pop out stretching him. He gritted his teeth and pushed again. He was almost done so he kept going his body shaking with the effort of expelling the child.
Stephan tried to held the baby steady to not risk Talon tearing even further. He knew Talon was using the last of his strength pushing this baby out and he encouraged him. "Yes Talon you are doing so good. One shoulder is out already and with just a bit of pushing you could get it out soon. Push Talon, push hard, give all you got here. We are so close now."
"NGGGHH!" he was barely taking time to rest anymore and he gasped feeling the other shoulder come out quickly. he was done, his energy spent the baby could be pulled the rest of the way out. He felt it come out of him the rest of the way and he slowly moved so he was leaning back rather then kneeling. "I-is.. is it ok?" He managed to get out still breathing hard looking at the new born baby.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34