Mpreg Central

Full Version: Zone 8 (Closed with bhdire8 )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Stephan continued to press down hard on the skin to prevent the tearing from going any worse. He sighed in relief as he saw the head finally came out. Talon collapsed on him and he frantically freed a hand to hold his falling form. "Now the hardest part is thrrough Talon, just a bit more, rest through these few contractions first and let the baby turn. You are doing great here." He kissed his sweaty forehead. Talon was in bad shape, his lips chapped with dehydration and face pale with bloodlost. He hoped wholeheartedly that the chaos outside would be settled soon, they were in need of immediate medical attendance.
Talon nodded breathing heavily, he was almost done witch was good because he wasn't sure how much longer he could do this for. He struggled to breath threw the pains as he waited for the baby to turn, he wanted to push and get the rest of it out. His hips ached with the contraction he waited gritting his teeth.
Despite both their wishes, the baby was turning agonizingly slow. However without any medical knowledge on this, all they could do was wait. Stephan felt Talon's body trembling and even his whimper was much lower now. He could only bury his head into his shoulder whenever a contraction hit. "Just a bit more Talon, stay with me please, we are very close now." Stephan's voice was shaky too, showing his fear of losing Talon in this.
A particularly strong contraction took hold but Talon didn't even have the energy to cry out anymore. " have to push.." He groaned whimpering it was taking forever.
"Push...? I dunno Talon... maybe just listen to your body." At this point Stephan was lost. He didnt know what to do with the baby only turned halfway, maybe a bit of pushing coule encourage the turning. "Just focus your energy on the pushing. I will be hear and I got your back."
Talon pushed gritting his teeth in desperate hopes of freeing the child he wasn't sure weather or not it was helping or making things worse but he couldn't stop it had to come out and it had to come out now. He rocked back and forth swaying his hips as if that would help move this along.
Stephan waited for the push to take effect, at first it didnt seem to help but later when he was relieved to find the baby did progressed. "Great Talon that's really good, the first shoulder is coming. Push it through my hand." Stephan continued to press on, blood had soaked through the gauze he used to press on the wound but he kept the pressure on to control the bleeding.
Talon could barely hear him he wasn't aware of anything but the need to get it out of him. He pushed again gasping as he felt the first shoulder pass and then it was quickly fallowed by the second after the next contraction. Talon clapsed he was out of energy.
Stephan couldnt handle both at the same time so he lowered Talon on the ground while holding the baby before tending to the newborn. He dragged him out with another puddle of fluid through a wailing whimper from Talon. The baby was looking a buit blue and wasnt crying. He rubbed on the tiny chest and cleared his airway as he wss taught in the first aid classes. "Come on baby, breath!"
Talon was tired but he was aware the child wasn't doing well when it didn't start crying right away. He looked up seeing it was blue and his eyes went wide, there was nothing he could do but hope it would start breathing.
Stephan started doing cpr on the infant, though the baby, another boy, wss so tiny he was not very sure if he was doing it right. As he blew air into the baby, he could see the little tummy rising a bit and sooon afterwards, the baby had wailed. Stephan looked up at Talon with a teary smile. "We have twin boys now Talon, congratulations."
That was all Talon needed to hear. twin boys and then his eyes were closing both babies were ok his energy was spent. He was dehydrated and had lost quiet a bit of blood from the tare.
Stephan panicked looking at how unresponsive Talon was. He quickly got the chord settled and brought the wailing child close to Talon. "Talon babe, stay with me, look at our second son. He needed his feeding now, here let me help you up." He was partially relieved to see Talon cracked open his eyes, showing he was still conscious. "Dont sleep yet ok? Stay with me please."
His hands shaking slightly he managed to take the baby in his arms and bring it close to him. He was tired and just wanted to sleep but Stephan was probably right going to sleep was probably a bad idea. "Tired.." He said quietly looking up at Stephan.
"I know live but try not to sleep ok? Help is on the way I am sure.... " he searched through the firstaid kit with a trembling hand while holding Talon eith the other. "Superglue superglue.... therr it is I will close your wound with it ok? Dont... just stay close and dont sleep." Stephan heard his voice trembling and weak, filled with fear. He separated his legs "oh wait... I think the placenta .. let me massage you a bit... push if you could ok?"
Talon managed to give a few light pushes expelling the placenta. "T-theres a radio.. somewhere in here.. I think." If they could find it then they could radio for help things sounded like they had calmed down enough someone was sure to hear it.
"Ok I will go find it. How about you watch over the kids while I do that?" Stephan wanted to give Talon something to do so he could focus on it. He lifted him with the child on his chest up and placed him gently near the wall for support, he kissed his sweaty head and laid their first born nearer before starting his search.
he would find it in a bx at the top of a high shelf. indeed it still worked now he just had to see if anyone would be listening. Talon tried to stay awake holding the children in his arms as he rocked them gently letting the newest one feed. He smiled lightly it had Stephen's color of hair. "D-did you .. get it?" He asked after a few moments of silence.
"Er... still looking . And yes this is it. Let's figure this out together." He returned hurriedly. His deepest fear now was Talon losing consciouness. Too many of their comrades had never woke up after they closed their eyes.

They had waited for someone to return the radio calling, it had felt like eternity until finally someone responded. Events afterward was a blur, a lot of people barged in aftee following their direction on avoiding the traps. Talon and the kids were immeidately sent to the hospital wing that was badly damaged but up and running again.
By the time they had gotten there Talon was just barely awake he could recall people talking to him but hadn't a clue what they were saying. At some point he must have blacked out because he awoke latter in the hospital wing with an IV in his arm. He gazed around the room trying to push him self up into a sitting position. but it only caused him to wince he was tired. "Stephen.." He mumbled because he hadn't seen him right away.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34