Mpreg Central

Full Version: Zone 8 (Closed with bhdire8 )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Talon blushing got Stephan nervous without a reason, he stuttered a bit "i..i will go get the... lubrivant." The mentioning of lubricant got Stephan blushing too. "You.. just breath in and relax." He inserted a finger gently first, going slow for Talon's comfort.
It wasn't as if this was the first time this had been done, doctors had checked in the last few weeks. It was always slightly uncomfortable but it didn't necessarily hurt and it was over quick.
Stephan slipped in and feel around. The canal felt warm and wet and he was flustered. This wasnt as if they were in an emergency as in last time and he could see clearly how Talon furrowed his breathes and squeezed his eyes shut, the hmms and arghs suddenly reminded him of times when it was how the baby got in there and he became very nervous. "I...I... tell me if I hurt you." Somehow his finger just slipped forward and got to thr cervix.
Talon nodded "Y-your not, it's... ok." He was still blushing quite a bit closing his eyes and wait for Stephan to be done. A few moments latter when it was over he rolled back over on his side awaiting a response.
Stephan again babled a bit. "I think... i think everything still felt rather intact, so my guess is rhe mucus plus is still there. If you happen to go to the toilet I guess we can starr looking for those signs." He hesitated a bit, seeing how Talon turned away from him. "Er.... are you... alright?"
"Fine, it's just... different this time." He chuckled lightly still unsure of weather or not he was happy about that news. The storm was still going out so at least at this rate they might be able to weight it out still but on the other hand, he was ready for this to be over.
"Let's try some sleep again. This might takr quite some timr and we needed th3 energy for all this, whether or not this little guy decided to come before or after the storm." Stephan rubbed on Talon's shoulder and suggested. He got back down and put a hand on the belly, slowly rubbing it and soothing thr baby.
Talon curled up again laying back down on his side and closing his eyes, after a few minutes he managed to fall back to sleep. Outside the wind blew hard causing the lights to flicker before going out completely. Looks like the storm had taken out the electricity.
Stephan sat up quietly, not waking Talon and sneaked down to check on the electricity. He frowned hard, getting reminded of how the last birth had gone with all these. He looked out and found even the street lamps were going out. Sighing, he went on to search for table lamps and all other possible ways of emergency lighting. It took him a good hour to get every lightsource available and he returned to the room, relieved to find Talon still asleep and slipped back in behind him.
Talon slept for quite awhile sometimes tensing or string slightly but for the most part he slept peacefully. Evening had fallen outside when a contraction awoke him again, he sat up a bit moving a hand to his side as the pain grew worse. he was aware of the room being much darker then had been before but it hadn't accrued ot him yet that the power was out.
Stephan had fallen asleep too but was awakened quick by tbe sudden movent of Talon. Habits from army days. "Talon?" Stephan was up in a second, fully conscious already. "Remember your breathing, deep breath in and out quick, try to put your mind away from the contracting muscle." He touched Talon's arm to break his concentration on the pain, trh belly felt impossibly hard under his palm.
His breath came in short quick gasps as he tried to just breath threw the pain, not as easy as it seemed he clutched tightly to the blankets his hips ached the pain was intense but after a little bit it let up and he felt himself able to breath normally again.
Stephan had fallen asleep too but was awakened quick by tbe sudden movent of Talon. Habits from army days. "Talon?" Stephan was up in a second, fully conscious already. "Remember your breathing, deep breath in and out quick, try to put your mind away from the contracting muscle." He touched Talon's arm to break his concentration on the pain, trh belly felt impossibly hard under his palm.
Talon sat up more once the pain had eased and he had managed to catch his breath. "what time is it?" He mumbled realizing how dark it was. He glanced at the clock to find it was off. "Did the power go out?" Talon asked a hint of anxiety in his voice.
Stephan rubbed his back and said "i have gathered all the lightings and we had wnough fuel for 2 hours of emergency power source with the back up generator. I am saving that for now. The gas is still on so the heating would still be fine, but from what I observed, I think one of the main power lines were damaged making the whole district go dark. Dont worry, i will get the torches and tablelamp on first." He reached for the battery run lights to switch them on. He had also gathered some candles and matches. In case the gas supply also got affected, they could be very useful.
"Alright.." Talon relaxed slightly, at least they still had light. He sat up the rest of the way butting his feet over the side of the bed. The little light in the room casting shadows on the wall. He didn't think he would be able to go back to sleep or really manage to get comfortable at all at this point.
Stephan wrapped Talon in his arms, his hands on the underbelly. He nibbed on the back of Talon's neck, the atmosphere was strangely peaceful now. "Do some stretching now? Get the muscles moving? Then maybe we can walk a bit." He didnt say anything but he knew there was high cjance they needed to deliver on their own again. There's no sign of th3 power coming back on and with the roaring storm outside, it wasnt quite possible for them to do any repairment work any time soon.
Talon tilted his head back looking up at Stephan, he to was aware of the fact there was a chance they would once again be doing this alone, at least it was much more calm then before. "Yea, that sounds good. Will you help me up?" Talon said with a slight laugh.

Once on his feet he held on to Stephan taking a moment to steady himself before stretching a bit using Stephan as support.
Stephan supported Talon, holding tight on his arm and waist to help him get his balance. He could feel the belly had dropped significantly implying the baby was indeed ready to come out. He helped Talon stretch forward to get to his lower backuacle, his thighs and his hips, then got him kneeling on cushions, upper body on the bed and started pressing on his lower back. "You want another pillow under your belly? Any contractions yet?"
As he stood and stretched he was aware of how much lower the baby was was compared to before. It was uncomfortable to stand for to long but kneeling wasn't to bad he leaned foreword resting his head against the edge of the bed letting out a sigh as Stephan pressed into his lower back. "Not yet." though they really didn't have to wait long after a few minutes Talon groaned arching his back slightly against the pain in belly.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34