Mpreg Central

Full Version: Zone 8 (Closed with bhdire8 )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Talon blushed, "Sure, It's not as like we have much else to do is there? I mean, besides inventory." He joked looking back at Stephan.
"Oh inventory.... I am sure we can try out our skills of hiding from cameras down in the store first, before proceeding to the open space...." Stephan almost nuzzled on Talon's soft skin behind his ears, air was brushing through his sensitive neck that he could see the dmall hair behind his neck standing up.
Talon couldn't help but blush slightly taking Stephan by the hand. When the finished lunch, witch admittedly talon did a bit faster then normal he pulled Stephan with him out of the canteen and towards the store room. A small shed with an underground room It really wasn't much to look at.
Stephan looked at the setting and quickly pulled Talon to the deepest corner that's a blind spot from fhe cams. He pushed him towards the wall and started kissing him passionately, hands in his hair. "Hnnm we hadn't done something as excited in awhile hadnt we?" He nibbed and kissed down Talon's neck while his hands demonstrated surprising dexterity in taking off buttons along Talon's shirt.
Talon pulled Stephan close to him clutching his uniform undoing the buttons. "Can't say we have." Talon said tilting his head back against the wall. He was vary aware of how close they were here. but the dark corner provided just enough space to hide them from view of the camera.

(would it be ok if we skipped threw this. )
(Ya sure. No sex scenes in general?)

Soon only panting and moaning sounds could be heard, and occassionally some declaration of love. Time was no longer important as they lost themselves in each other.

They slid down the wall to the floor after the end, and Stephan wrapped Talon in his arms tightly while panting. He kissed on his face and mouth, chasing the residue feeling of highness. "That's pretty good isnt it?"
(yea, pretty much I like romance and stuff just not sex.)

Talon smiled kissing back. "Your pretty good." He joked holding him there in the darkness of the room. He was unsure of how long they had been here wrapped up in each others arms like this but he never wanted to leave. He wanted to freeze time right here and just keep Stephan with him.
(Ok!)

They stayed in comfortable silence. Stephan felt Talon shivered a bit and felt quire cool himself, and dexided it should be time to move. It wasnt until he moved that he found "oh gosh.... we didnt use any protection.."
Talon looked up, he hadn't even thought about it until now, he was just getting his shirt back on when Stephan pointed it out. "It's probably fine." Talon shrugged. A small part of him was concerned but it wasn't as if he was worried about STDs or anything he was clean and he was almost completely sure Stephan was as well.
"Are you.... alright remember to clean...it.. coz it would probably cause some inflammation or something. Cant let it stay in you. Or you want me to help you clean up? I am totally fine with helping." Stephan smirked, eyes already roaming around the bottom of Talon as he stood to get his pants back on.
He shook his head, "If we spend any more time in the corner they'll get suspicious." It wasn't as if it was against the rules but they would have gotten in trouble, because the store room well they were on duty was perhaps not the best choice. IF asked Talon could say he was help figure out what was back in the corner because it was so dark. It wouldn't have been a lie. he pulled on his pants. giving Stephan anther kiss.
"Alright. Hnm we better be more prepared if we are to brave the forest next time. Sorry to have yoy bear with that feeling." Stephan returned the kiss. "Alright let's start with this stocktaking thing. I hope to finish it quick...." he walkrd out of their corner and got the list out. It's dirty and dusty work but somehow made much more interesting with Talon here.
With the two of them working together it honestly didn't take to long and by evening they had finished and turned in the paper work. That night, despite normally not sleeping Talon actually found himself tired as they headed back towards the bunks. Originally he was going to head straight for the showers but decided to do it in the morning instead.
Stephan chuckled as Talon couls barely keep his eyes open when they got ready for bed. He almost collapse directly on bed wothout even changing. "Come on sleepy head, you gotta change!" He dragged Talon back up and felt he just collapsed on his chest. "Let me change for you then..."
This happened every so often, he would go without a decent nights sleep for so long he would become this tired. "it's fine." Talon mumbled. "Just let it be I'll change tomorrow." He however was already aware of Stephan helping him change.
"Just close your eyes.... I will be gentle I promise " stephan teased him. He was quick and got Talon chnaged already, manhandling the sleepy man with ease. When he was done Talon was barely conscious and Stephan heaved him onto bed. "Sweet dreams love." With that he switched off the lights and they fell into a blissful sleep.
He was asleep before his head even hit the pillow the blanket pulled around him tightly. For most of the night he slept peacefully except for the few strange dreams he had, but they weren't really nightmares sence they hadn't scared him and he awoke the next morning well rested.

(time skip? Or keep going like this?)
(Skip a bit? To the discovery?)

Stephan was awake earlier than Talon, which was so rare that Stefan decided he could do him a favor. He sneaked out of bed and smuggled breakfast, simple toast and coffee really, and got back to their room. He saw Talon just stirring from his sleep and annoubced. "Surprise Talon! got you breakfast on bed. You are waking up at the right time for it to be still warm." He smiled at the obviously still fussy man.
Tallon rubbed his eyes he had just sat up his head still fogy with sleep. He moved over to the small table they had in the room stareing down the toast and coffee before finally pushing it away. "Im not hungry."
Stephan was surprised. Even if he wasnt hungry, Talon would never push away coffee. He was so addicted to it he couldnt survive without one. Stephan sat down on the bedside and asked. "Are you feeling unwell? Need to go visit the shrinks?" He felt his forehead but it didnt feel abnormal.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34