Mpreg Central

Full Version: Zone 8 (Closed with bhdire8 )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Stephan gently took over. "Babe let me do that. Dont strain your back ok?" Talon bending over to get to the kids got his belly dangling low and heavy. "Or you need to sit down to do it. Let me move a chair over." He saw rhe slight pout of Talon ans suggested the alternative immediately.
Talon nodded and let Stephan bring over a chair he sat down before he finished wiping off the kid's hands and face. He appreciated Stephan worrying but sometimes it still annoyed him slightly. Still he understood Stephan was just doing his best to try and help. "Thank you." Talon said softly
Stephan smiled knwoing Talon must be slightly annoyed but he hid it well. He didnt say snything, just kissed Talon knowing he understood he just wanted the best for him. He turned and got the remaining muffins out. "Now buddies, since you are cleaned let's get going to change. It's almost time for school now." Stephan set the breakfast for him ans Talon before asking the kids to get ready.
Both twins nodded and turned leaving the room there cloths were normally sitting out for them and they knew how to get dressed on there own. This gave Stephan just enough time to eat before he would have to take them off to school.

Any annoyance Talon hand melted away after a short time and he was now much more focused on breakfast. he smiled, "Anything interesting at work lately?" Though he knew there likely wasn't he had been doing his work from home but mostly it was just going threw paperwork and files.
"Seemed like we are having major success on the western front, but that's all I knew. Oh and Martha, you remmeber her back from the base? She had just transferred in. Maybe we could have dinnrr with her and hee partner. She came because she's pregmant too." Stephan started saying between bites. "When will you start your maternity?"
Talon shrugged, "in a few weeks probably it's not like on the base where it's hard to get done it's just a bunch of paper work." he really didn't mind working from how and the kids were at school for most of the day anyway it gave him something to do well Stephan was at work. "Yea, when is she getting here? We should invite her thats a good idea." It had been a long time sense he had seen anyone from base.
"I was just thinking if I could negotiate for a bit of work from home days as you. I got paternity too but that's way too short and I would want to be here with you when the baby grow further." Stephan said and nodded on the invitation. "I lett will her know. Perhaps this weekend? Oh gosh I needa go. Hey buddies, you done?" The last was yelled towards the kids' room.
The twins came back down the steps both dressed and ready. "all done! lets go!" Phoenix had that look on his face the kind he got when he had done something he shouldn't have but it might have gone unnoticed this morning considering the sudden rush.
Stephan crossed his arms and said in his warning voice "phoenix. What have you done?" He glanced at the wall clock and calculated mentally how much time they still have.
Phoenix shook his head "Nothing!" he said quickly glancing at his brother once and then back up at Stephan. Talon looked over "phoenix what is it?" Phoinix tried to find a way out of it but clearly he had been caught. Though to really wasn't that bad in the end he had just knocked over a vase breaking it and got in more trouble for lying then knocking it over.
Stephan had furrowed his brows tight for Pheonix attempting to lie through it. He crossed his arms and said in a stern voice. "Pheonix you shouldnt lie about it. Yes you shouldnt have been so naughty to play around in the weong place, but you should tell the truth and admit your fault and bear the responsibility. Now you arent hurt right? Alright we will discuss about th3 consequences after school today. Now we needa get going, say goodbye to papa now?" He exchanged a glance witg talon.
"bye papa." He said giving Talon a hug before picking up his bag and fallowing after Stephan. Talon would have said more but there wasn't any need Phoenix understood what he had done wrong and they could talk about when he came home.

"See you latter, have a good day." He said standing up and giving Stephan a quick kiss.
"Alright we are going now. Bye love." Stephan picked up Draconis and his bag before kissing Talon goodbye. Stephan walked quite fast away to not be late.

The day past with Stephan kept on thinking about how to deal with Phoenix. He calles talon at lunch to discuss, wanting to come into some sort of ageeeement before talking with Phoenix.
Talon picked up the phone on the 3rd ring. "Hey, hows it going?" He already knew they would have to discus phoenix and what to do about it. Talon was just in the kitchen making a sandwitch and taking a break from the paperwork. "So what do you think we should do?" He wanted Stephan's input first this was the first time Phoenix had really lied.
Stephan was a bit mixed too. He didnt want this to slide too easily but he had yet to think of a punishment that would convey the message better. "I was thinking sometjing along the line of keeping him in the room? I dont know if that would be too harsh or not."
"I mean he hasn't lied before now but i don't think thats to harsh. I mean I think he knows what he did wrong, so one night in his room?" It felt strange they had never had to punish either of the kids before now.
"Good, i think that should give him enough time to reconsider his own actions. Gosh come to think of it our kids really are incredibly good considering..." stephan smiled thinking of how sweet thr twins had been. "So.... about our third little angel, how is he today? Moving around just as avtive today?" His smile widened as he mentioned their newest addition.
"yep just as active as always" Talon chuckled setting a hand on his belly without really thinking much of it. He sat down at the table with his sandwitch taking a bite. "The twins are well behaved, I hope they stay that way."
"Yep we are blessed with good kids. They should be able to be a good example for their little siblings to come." Stephan smiled indulgently. "Today I will be discussing with my boss about the possibility of working from home, how long do you think i should request for?"
Talon thought for a moment "a few months at least just encase." He didn't think Stephan's boss would have a problem with it after all Stephan had always been reliable and he got his work done.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34