Mpreg Central

Full Version: Zone 8 (Closed with bhdire8 )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Stephan was up in a second once the retching sound reached his ears. He got off quickly to check on his husband, rubbing on his back as he saw him emptied his stomach. "Gosh what's wrong Talon. I hadnt seen you puke like this since...." he stopped midsentence when the same thought crossed his mind but another bout of puking pulled him out of his wonder. He got closer to Talon and held his hair out of the way, patting on his back to sooth him.
Talon groaned flushing and rinsing his mouth out with water from the sink. "Im alright." He tried to reassure Stephan, he knew they were both thinking the same thing. Talon was mentally doing the math in his head was it possible that he could be pregnant again? "Maybe I should make an appointment.." he said running a hand threw his hair messing it up more then it already was.
"Yes I think we should. Whether or not it is... we should go checkup." Stephan placed a hand on Talon's stomach to settle it. He had crept his hand fuether down a bit to feel the part that could swell up later if their suspicion was correct.

They got the kids to the kindergarten before going to the doctor's, both had taken the day off. While they were waiting Stephan clutched Talon's hand tight to show his support.
Talon was a bit nervous they hadn't really talked much about having other kids other then once or twice and it hadn't really been serious. but eventually they were called back and after a few tests and some waiting around what they both had expected turned out to be true, Talon was indeed pregnant. The Doctor who didn't know they already had two twin boys was a bit shocked.
Stephan was thrilled. He loved their kids and having more around was very exciting for him. He suppressed his emotions, however, when he sensed how quiet Talon was. He didnt pay attention to the doctor who seemed to be still in shock and he got close to his husband. "Talon, are you alright.... you seemed to be in shock. Are you... not ready?"
"No.. it's just.. last time it wasn't the smoothest.." It wasn't that Talon didn't want this because he did, and he was happy but there was a certain level of anxiety which was understandable with all that had happened with the twins between Stephan being deployed and even there birth. He knew it wan't likely to be like that again but still...
"I am sorry Talon, I have put you through too much last time, first the morning sickness then for me to be disappearing and that false alarm... I will be here throughout with you this time around, I promise." Stephan wrapped Talon tight. "Besides, we are officially married now arent we? We have all the reason in the world to be with each other. Even though I may not have a lot of control over your symptoms I will be here to get over them with you."
Talon looked up at Stephan and smiled he wrapped his arms around him and for a long moment the two didn't move. When they pulled away from each other the Doctor spoke. "Wall I see you've been threw this before then, you know what to expect but still do you have any questions?" He asked seeming to have recovered from the shock of the situation.
"Err Talon's last pregnancy hadnt been the smoothest, with bleeding until the end of the 2nd trimester. His birthing also wasnt the smoothest with how we wwre forced to deliver without any medical assistance. Will all those pose any effect on this prefnancy?" Stephan tightened his grip on Talon as he felt him tensed up at the mentioning of the ordeals they went through last time and paled significantly.
The doctor paused for a moment "The chance of either of those things effecting this pregnancy are slim but will keep an eye on it and make sure. I'd like to see you every two weeks until were sure none of that will be a problem again. However, if you suspect anything just come back better safe then sorry." Talon nodded slowly that was good, at least there didn't seem to be much of a risk to this one.
"Good. Thank you doctor." Stephan nodded at the doctor and stood up with Talon. On their way out he discussed witg Talon "shall we tell this to the kids later? I think they will soon sense something different. I will have to prevent them from jumping you.now that you are in a peculiar situation." Stephna smiled as he recalled how active their twins were. He cupped Talon's flat belly as he walked.
Talon smiled as they headed back. "Yea, I think we should wait at least for a little. I don't know what to tell them instead though." Talon said with a smile wandering how the twins would take to the news of having a new sibling. It felt strange, he was still getting used to the idea. "good thing we didn't throw out all of the old baby stuff hu?"
"... would you be terribly mad if I confess I have kept them intentionally for this day? That I always wanted more children?" Stephan asked slightly embarrassed. He turned away unable to meet with Talon's eyes and the tip of his ears turned red.
"Come on, don't act like thats a secret. I always knew you did." Talon chuckled watching Stephan for a moment. "I remember because we were joking around and you said how nice it we be to a have a little house and kids running around." That had been so long ago it was a bit surprising that Talon would even remember such a conversation.
"You remebered! Though if I had known how difficult and dangerous it was to bear children I might not had voiced that out. There's nothing more important to me than you, and now the children. Do you think it could be another set of twins? We better get them check carefully this time. I dont want to be that surprised this time around." Stephan said as they returned to their car and started the engine.
Talon chuckled putting his seat belt on. "Anther set of twins, that certainly would be good but those chances are pretty slim." He wouldn't mind honestly like Stephan he to liked kids. It was just the whole carrying them part that turned out to be the trouble. "Anything else we have to do in town before heading back?"
"What do you think? Anything that you wanted to eat in particular? Ice cream, pickles.... you name it. At least now we cna get access to them." Stephan suggested, wanting to get Talon as fulfilled as he could. He would negotiate with his bosss see if he could rearrange his working hours so he could take care of Talon in the mornings if the nauseous continued to be as serious.
Talon hadn't even realized he was hungry until the mention of food. "I don't know, tacos?" It wasn't that strange really but it did sound good and they weren't necessarily hard to get a hold of there were a number of places that sold them in the city.
"Sure thing. I could grab a bite myself." Stephan smiled at Talon. He wanted to spoil his husband rotten, even more so now than ever. They drove on and got their food at the nearest store, Stephan chuckled when Talon munched on it with a much satisfied look.
Talon looked up at him. "What?" He asked hearing Stephan chuckle. "Whats so funny?" Talon said as he ate his taco. It was pretty quiet in most of the stores today likely due to the coming rain. The sky had grown dark but on the news they had said this was good that storms meant clean water and that the planet might be repairing it's self after all the alien attacks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34