Mpreg Central

Full Version: Zone 8 (Closed with bhdire8 )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
"Ok I will ask for that."to be honest Stephan wanted to be with Talon as much as possible now, he just wasnt able to fight off the image of how Talon last gave birth to the twins and that had him constantly wanting to be with Talon ever since he started showing. "Do you want me to bring back anything?"
"Pizza?" Talon said softly "I mean if you can find any on the way back."

Because of the food shortage places selling food often changed items serving a bunch of random things with what ever they had in stalk for that week. So sometimes a store that often sold pizza would just suddenly not.

"Anyway I should let you go shouldn't I? I'll see you latter tonight. Love you."
"I will try. Ya and I gotta go. Love you and see you tonight." Stephan got off the line and smiled proudly at his snickering colleagues before returning to his work.

On his way back the usual store they buy from didnt have pizza supply, but Stephan wanted to fulfill his husband's rare request and he went on to other ones to get what he wanted. On returning it was a bit later than usual and he entered apologizing already. "Talon I'm back, sorry for being a bit late." He said as he took off his shoes.
Talon smiled looking up at him, "It's alright." the kids still wouldn't be dropped off for anther 30 minutes so it wasn't as if it was a big deal. "How was everything?" he asked smiling a bit wider when he noticed the pizza.
"Didnt let you down. Got your pizza." Stephan wasnt mentioning the trouble. "Hmm we still got a little time on our own I guess. Want me to rub your back a bit? Belly? Feet?" He put the pizza in the oven to keep it warm, rhen turned to hug his husband and say hello to the little guy in tbe belly.
The baby perhaps sensing Stephan near kicked and became active moving around a lot. Talon smiled, "looks liked it missed you to." with the pizza in the oven he moved over to the couch with Stephan, it was strange the two of them having a bit of time without the kids home. "rub my back." he said blushing slightly.
Stephan got close and sat down with a smile. It wasnt often when his husband said out loud asking for favors, so it thrilled Stephan to be able to help him. He let Talon bent over the back of the couch so he could get to his back and started massaging the stiff muscle, using his warm hands to loosen the knots.
Talon let out a breath relaxing as the tense muscles in his back were worked. "thanks" he said quietly, even if he hadn't really admitted it his back had bothered him quite a bit in the last month or so.
"Let's make this a regular thing." Stephan said gently to Talon as he continued with his rubbing. He knew his husbnand too well to understand the subtle body languages. He knew his husband was getting great relief from this. He was a bit annoyed at himself for not realising this earlier on but he could start now in tending to the sore back.
"I like that idea." Talon said softly he didn't like to complain so he rarely mentioned if anything was bothering him. After a few minutes they had to quite because the door opened and the twins came running in they had been brought home by a friend today.
Stephan stood up to greet the kids, thanking their friend on the way, making sure Talon had the time to tidy himself. "Hey buddies, doing fine today?" He asked their friend if he would stay for the pizza dinner but he shook his head explaining he had other wngagements. The kids were already very thrilled at the mentioning of pizza and started to the kitchen already in their smiles.
Talon smiled turning around to face the kids. They would talk with phoenix after dinner but for now the food was almost ready so well Stephan pulled it out he set the table with the twins.
Dinner was as joyful as any other and Stephan was especially glad to see Talon able to get on his 3rd slice. As the baby grow it sometimes squeeze into his stomach, resulting in his lack of appetite. He also noticed Phoenix being slightly less talkative than before, occassionally peeking worriedly at him or Talon but he would save the lecturing to after dinner.
When it was over and the dishes were put in the sink Talon and Stephan kept Phoenix in the kitchen to talk with him before he could go off and play. "you know what you did this morning wasn't right, you should never lie." Talon said sternly

Phoenix sung his legs back and forth on the edge of the chair squirming slightly "im sorry.." he said softly
"Phoenix, we wanted you to understand and think about what you have doen and why is it wrong. You would stay in your room and reflect on it for tonight. No play time. Just before bed tonight, you will tell us why is it wrong to lie. Ok?" Stephan continued with what talon started. Phoenix slowly nodded and walked slowly towards his room.

Stepham saw the worried look of Draconis and went lifted him up. "Dray... I dont think you are clueless about what happened right? You knew your brother broke the vase but you chose to keep quiet. I am glad you are helping your brother, but to lie, and deliberately stay silent, is wrong. Do reflect on that although I wouldnt force you to stay in your room as your brother does."
Phoenix didn't argue and after a few moments he turned and left going to his room. He knew he had done wrong and it was obvious he knew he had done wrong.

Draconis nodded. "sorry daddy." he said lowering his gaze he hugged both Stephan and Talon he was the quieter of the two more timid he didn't like feeling like he had done something wrong.

After a bit of talking the rest of the night went fairly quietly.
(sorry my responses haven't been the best lately or that long.)
(It's alright. Do you want to change a bit? Like less children scene? Just tell me if you feel like changing anything. :))

That night when they got to the bed Stephan took out a tube of vaseline. If wadnt really any expensive lotion but he felt it would help reduce the itchiness of Talon's belly as he had noticed him scratching quite a bit. He waited on bed for his husbnad to come out from the shower, reflecting and find his kids to be very well behaved, both ahd admitted their wrongdokngs and this first punishment went smoother than he thought.
Talon came in taking a seat at the edge of the bed. "it went pretty well I think." Talon said softly cuddling up to Stephan he laid his head on Stephan's shoulder. Today hadn't been that long but he was oddly tired and the baby for once was asleep as well.

(perhaps just for the moment. or we could time skip. im having fun just my responses have been short.)
(Ok alright writer's block i get it. ;) just tell me whatever you feel like. Some belly rub then skip? Right to due date or?)

Stephan gently patted Talon's shoulder and lifted his shirt up a bit and statted rubbing. There were red scratch marks visible and it looked painful. "Yes I agree. We have good kids. Now close your eyes love, while I rub your belly. It should lessen the itch. Relax and get some sleep, we have just been through the first punishment and it does draw energy!" He smiled seeing Talon's eyes half closed.
"mmm alright." he mumbled. The belly rub did feel good and he wasn't sure he could have stayed awake even if he had wanted to. The itch faded a bit thanks to the cream and soon he was asleep there curled up next to Stephan.

(ah thanks and yea time skip to the due date sounds good to me unless you had anything else in mind. :) )
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34