Mpreg Central

Full Version: Zone 8 (Closed with bhdire8 )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Stephan had just stepped out to look at their babies. He came back in and was thrilled to see Talon had woken up. "Talon! Finally. I was getting worried even though the doctors said all is fine." He got to his bedisde and pressed him down onto tje bed "don't get up yet, let me help you prop up those pillows so you can sit up." In truth he had also discussef with his superior on their duties when he was outside the room.
"Are they ok? The babies?" Talon asked looking up at Stephan everything had been so hazy before.. "How long was I out for?" Even as he asked this he was wondering what they would do now, Would they stay here or end up someplace else? Zone 8 was a military base, it had never really ocured to him before now that they might decide to send there new little family someplace else.
"They are fine. A bit small but the doctors said they would put up weight soon enough. I can bring them herr later. You were out for the 3rd day today..." stephan clutched Talon's hand tight and asked tentatively. "Talon... what do you think if we .. change position. I had just had a little talk with the lieutenant and he said we could either stay here to be the trainer for rookies, or we can be transferred to headquarters and leave the base. What do you think?" He stroked Talon's hand with his thumb.
Talon thought for a moment, he had never been to headquarters though he had heard a lot about it from others. This place had been attacked, he didn't want to leave it as it was but it might be safer someplace else. "I think we should transfer." He said softly, "I think it would be safer."
"Alright I will tell that to the lieutennat. We will probably be transferred to some desk work first, which could be a benefit when we have to takw care of the 2 little angels. Let me get them here so you can look at them? They are less like a monkey now." Stephan smiled and kissed Talon's hand when he went out to get the babies.
Talon smiled watching him leave the room, He realized they still hadn't given the two babies proper names. They would need to do that, but he was happy everything turned out well they were safe and together as a family and that is all that mattered. The world around them continued to fall apart but this was a little spar of joy in a world that had been filled with a lot of hate.
Stephan came back in when a baby each in his arms. After 2 days of practices he had become more familair with holding the babies. He handed a baby with green handband and said "this is the older one, and the one with the purple band is the younger. Our hidden twin." He handed their elder to Talon. "This trouble maker who had torn you so bad with his big head."
Talon chuckled, "They really do need names.. what do we call them?" He asked looking down at the older one. He wanted it to be something good, something important. "Maybe, sorry this might sound stupid but Phoenix?" It was unique and he had always like the name.
"Hmm if the older got pheonix, the younger would need an equally unique name... Draconis? Haha our children will be ruling the world together!" Stephan smiled but he kind of like this idea. Both their children were fantastic enough for those names.
"Perfect, both names are absolutely perfect." Talon smiled at Stephan he wished the bed was big enough for the 4 of them to snugle in it as a family but there would be time for that latter.

(I like this story a lot XD They make a cute couple but do you think we should keep going like this or do some sort of time skip? Anything in mind?)
(Great to know you enjoyed this! I was worrying coz I felt i didnt do as good in this birth.
Do a bit of time skip? When they settled in their new home with two squirming kids? We can do another pregnancy I guess ;p)

Draconis yawned a bit and Phoenix wriggled. Stephan looked at the clock and found it would soon be their feeding time. "Talon? I think they will soon need their feeding. The doctor said you shouldnt be breastfeeding for awhile with all the drugs in your system now. Shall I ask the nurse to come take them?" He asked and didnt miss the sadness crossing Talon's eyes when he heard that.
(No it was food! And yea XD anther pregnancy XD that could be fun already two little ones running around and then >.> Anyway yea. )

A few months would pass but they had finally been transferred. Headquarters was in a big city, anther safe zone though this one not owned by the military. It was like a big city really where anyone who was lucky could make it to. Over the last few months Talon had recovered well and was pretty much back to normal. There new home to Talon's surprise was an apartment instead of a dorm like back at the base. It was small but enough room for the 4 of them.
Stephan had been waiting for Talon to return. He had gotten the afternoon off, needing thr time to plan for the surprise tonight. He and Talon had got together in the base so they didnt really have the time to do what normal boyfriends do. Today he had arranged for the babysitter to take Phoenix and Draonis for the night while he bring Talon out for a fancy dinner. He had arrnaged some special surprise for Talon and he fidgeted a bit with anxiousness. The babysitter should also be coming any minute now
Talon pushed open the door stepping inside. They had only been here a little bit and already he loved there new home. "Hey." He said coming over and giving Stephan a kiss noticing how anxious he seemed. "Whats wrong?" Talon asked softly sliding off his jacket and laying it over the dining room chair. He turned hearing a knock on the door. "Hmm? Whos that?"
"Babe I have made reservations tonight, I think we should make use of the restaurants now that we had access to them." Stephan stood up to open the door. "And so I had asked Susan to come take care of the babies. Susan thanks for coming." He greeted their babysitter who was a middle aged lady with 3 sons over at their base. "Babe do you want to get changed?" Stephan was already in his suit, his hair done and looked crisp and ready.
Talon chuckled at himself for having not even noticed Stephan was in a suit until now. "Yea, sounds great one sec." He was so excited he practically bolted up the stairs. He came down a few minutes latter dressed in a suit his hair fixed, he cleaned up well. "Shall we?" She said grinning widely it occurred to him this was the first time the two of them had been on a real 'date'
"You look fantastic. Thanks again Susan we will be heading out now." Stephan held out his hand and linked it with Talon. They past by the smiling babysitter and went to their car.
The restaurant wasnt too far away and it was obvious they were both excited. Their time together with just the 2 of them had been limited from the start and now with the babies it was even more scarce. Stephan stopped at the parking lot and smiled to Talon as they got in "I hope you agree with my choice of restaurant."
"Im sure anything you pick would be just fine." Talon looked back at him smiling. "thanks for doing all this." He said giving Stephan a sudden kiss before pulling away and heading inside the restaurant with him. He like working at headquarters more then the base in all honesty. Here, it was almost possible to forget that the outside world was falling apart.
"Wow that's a surprise." It wasnt common for Talon to be showing affection in public. He strode forward and grabbed Talon by his waist and said on a low voice. "If planning some surprise would earn me something this great I should really do this more often." He chuckled at the slight blush on Talon and walked in hand in hand.

They sat down at the table that Stephan had requested. The restaurant was an Italian one that was sufficiently fancy considering their scarce resources these days. He had pre ordered a souffle but otherwise didnt decide on the menu. "What do you want to eat?"
"I don't know.." He looked over the menu some of the stuff he could barely remember having when he was a child maybe before the first attacks. After a few minutes of looking over the menu he ordered chicken Alfredo. It was simple really but it had been his favorite a long time time ago. He sat back looking at Stephan as they waited for there food to come. It felt a bit strange being on a date after everything.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34