Mpreg Central

Full Version: Zone 8 (Closed with bhdire8 )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Stephan frowned at the wound and got up quickly to get the firstaid kit. He checked on the kids and nodded with Susan who was dozing a bit herself, telling her silently that Talon had come back. He mouthed to Susan and tell her to stay for a bit longer while he got back down to sit beside Talon. As he was tending to the injury, he asked in a slightly amused voice. "Good old days right? This will sting but bear with me." He got antiseptics on the wound and saw Talon flinched.
Talon winced at Stephan began cleaning the cut he knew it had to be done but it still hurt. "Right, good old days." He said rolling his eyes. He was just glad everything had turned out alright and it was how it should be. IT could have ended badly but it hadn't and they were all safe now. The only real question was why had they been attacked in the first place?
"I have alerted the higherups and I think we need to report in soon. What happened really?" Stephan cleared the dry blood and looked at the wound. "You may need a bit of stitches... shall we go to the hospital?" Stephan asked as he was a bit worried about the baby too.
"I was just hanging out with the kids and the I heard a crashing sound so I grabbed my knife and went up stairs. Once I saw the window had been smashed in I hid the kids. I thought It was human at first but once I got closer.. it was sniffing around looking for something so I led it away because I didn't wan't it to stumble across the kids I thought that would be better and then it got joined by some friends. When I shoved the first one off the fire escape it clawed me."

Talon stood up, after he explained what had happened he knew it sounded odd because that was unatural behavior for an alien but it was the truth. it was what he remembered anyway. Stephan was right it was probably best to get things check at the hospital.
Stephan was thinking after taking in what Talon had said. Why woild the aliens target their house and risked sneaking intot their particular quartwr, and what was it that they were trying to find. He got up following Talon and alerted Susna tht they would need her help for a couple hours more. They then drove to the hopsital and Stephan held tight Talon's hand throughout.
They got Talon in quickly Stitching up the wound and then checking on the child the doctor smiled tilting the screen so they could booth see. "Seems perfectly fine, would you like to hear the heart beat?" It was late Talon was tired but it wasn't as if he was going to turn down something like that and he quickly nodded. After a moment they could both hear the sound of the child heart beating. He smiled glad everything was still as it should be.
Stephan smiled, finally relieved and hid heart settled. He asked after enjoying the heartbeat for a while "can we go home now? It's late and we have kids at home..." he looked at Talon, quite sure he was thinkkng the same too. He had negotiated and got permission in giving their statements the next morning so for now they could rest, and what better place to rest other than their home.
They reached home and shortly after changing went right to bed Talon curled up with Stephan wrapped up in his arms it didn't take long for him to fall asleep after everything that had happened that day.

(should we time skip or keep going?)
(Skip?)

The incident had alarmed the authority and they had come for another thorough sweep. The security around their home waa reinforced and for some time, armed forces where patrolling around them and ir was only becuasw of the strong rejection from the couple that they didnt station someone inside their home. The kids had been clingy for a little while but soon life was returning to normal, though Talon had relapsed into his nightmares for a bit.
They were going to have to tell the kids soon the pregnancy was becoming obvious now and though the morning sickness had overall let up quite a bit it was replaced with mood swings and strange cravings, he also blamed the return of the nightmares on this as well but either way it kept him up and he took a bit of convincing to acutaly get to sleep.
It was time for bed again and Stephan looked at Talon who had sat down insistently with a faint pout, looking at him with angry puppy eyes that said his determination in staying up. Stephan smiled at how the moodswings had actually made Talon adorable more than anything and he sat down beside Talon and said "not wanting to go to sleep agian?" He sat down beside his husband and poked on his cheeks, an easy smile on his face.
Talon shook his head looking over at Stephan for a moment "You can.. I mean.. I don't want to keep you up." He mumbled rubbing his eyes. IT was kinda cute really it was obvious he was tired.
Stephan pretend to be thinking hard. "That could be tricky. If you arent there in bed with me, I cannot sleep well. If I cannot sleep well I wake up, and so in the end I would still be kept up. Such a dilemma dont you think?" Stephan smiled at Talon. "Oh and I got you a little gift. You couldnt see it until we are in bed together."
"Oh a surprise hu?" Talon could see threw him but played along anyway "What kind of surprise?" He asked looking up at Stephan suspiciously.
"Come and you will know." Stephan led Talon up. They got into the bedroom and he invited Talon to lay down. "You cannot find the gift unless you laid down." Stephan got on bed, ready for bed. He saw Talon complied with suspcision. "Now reach over to the side of the bed." Syephan had custom made a pocket fora knife fitted against both sides of the mattress, so that even in their sleep they could easily grt to their weappons while the kids couldnt really get access to them.
Talon layed down it took a moment to find what Stephan was talking about but he reaching over pulled up the small compartment and found the knife. "Clever." Talon said smiling looking closely at the weapon for a moment then he slid it back to the side where it belonged. "Thats really cool, how did you come up with something like that?" Talon asked turning over so he was facing Stephan laying on his side, witch with the way he had been growing lattely was really the only way he could lay.
Stephan covered Talon's hand with his own, stroking it idly and said "well I know how you always felt in danger, especially after what happened and I thought... with this you should have a stronger sense of secuirty." Stephan pushed himself yp tot he elbow and kissed the shoulder that had a newly added scar from tbe claw mark.
Talon smiled laying his head closer to Stephan listening to the sound of his breathing and his heart beat. He didn't want to sleep, he was afraid of nightmares but he was already laying down and he was tired. It wasn't long before his body won over his mind and he drifted off to sleep wrapped up in Stephan's arms.
The gradually evening out breathes of Talon had Stephan slightly relieved. He knew the problem of nightmare had made Talon more reluctant than ever to sleep, but with the growing child he needed the rest. He traced in the air the bags under his eyes and furrpwed his brows. He hoped his husband could have a good and dreamless night of sleep.
The first part of the night was calm but it was about 3 when the nightmares started he tossed and turned and then suddenly his eyes snapped open he sat straight up his eyes peering into the darkness of the room breathing hard until he realized where he was and he began to relax rubbing sleep from his eyes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34