Mpreg Central

Full Version: Zone 8 (Closed with bhdire8 )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
"Why are you staring at me? Cant get enough of my good looks?" Stephan smiled. "Have I told you that we used to argue whether we should get French or Italian for dinner when we dined out in the past? My father's side was from Francd while my mother Italian. In the end my father always lost." He smiled as he recalled the good old times. They went on to have small talks as their food arrived, sharing childhood stories and little things in their now much more routine lives. "Do you want a bit of wine? They do sell it here." Stephan went on to ask Talon.
"Something like that." Talon chuckled. Talon never talked much about his family or at least his parents though he did mention off and on a few times he had an older brother. They had been separated a few years back and Talon had not found him again but it had not been from lack of trying. "Wine?" He thought for a moment, how long had it been sense he had something to drink. "Yea, I don't see why not."
Stehpan ordered a glass for Talon. He would be driving so he didnt get one for himself. Besides he didnt want to be too relaxed for what's coming next. However, that didnt mean that he didnt want a taste. When the glass of wine came, he asked Talon. "I have never seen you drink before. Can I have a sip too?"
Talon nodded pushing the glass toward Stephan. "I know I made a point out of not drinking with most of the others when they went out to bars. but it's just you and me soo.." He smiled and when Stephan pushed the glass back over he to took a sip.
Stephan took the sip that was rather big to calm himself down. They were on to the main course and it would be soon that the dessert was up. He hoped everything would go on as planned. After the wine both of them are more relaxed and enjoyed a very nice conversation. They laughed and giggled, stephan smiled as he saw Talon's cheeks gradually got tinted with red.
all and all the night was going quiet smoothly Talon was happy to be spending the night with Stephan like this. For desert he ordered apple pie with ice cream he split it with talon. This was perfect, tonight had gone perfect.
(Err there is a surprise within the souffle that Stephan pre ordered..... would you ..... mind... changing that a bit?)
(yep, sorry XD I just didn't know what to put >.> )

When the two finished with dinner there plates where taken, Stephen had pre-ordered desert of course it wasn't that strange, not unexpected. He noted that Stephan might have appeared a bit anxious but what for? Everything had gone perfect tonight.
(Sorry I should have addressed that in the previous post already xD)

The souffle had been cooked perfectly and Stephan handed Talon a spoon, looking at him expactantly. "Would you do the honor to take the first spoon?" He looked at the raised dome of the fluffy dessert, holding his breath as Talon complied with a smile, obviously clueless on what was going to happen. He got his spoonful from the centre as with his usual habit, much to Stephan's relief, he was enjoying the sweetness when he felt something hard inside. He spit the thing out and was very puzzled, before finding it to be a ring. Stephan stood up and held Talon's hand in his own, the waiters were so kind to have dimmer the light and flashing the spotlight on them before Stephan got on his knees and asked the question. "Talon babe, we have been through so much together, and I love you so much sometimes I get fearful of not giving you enough. And now I offer to you my everything, I want you to share my life with me. Talon, will you marry me?"
Talon's eyes went wide it was clear he hadn't been expecting this at all but he smiled, grinning his eyes lighting up. "Of course I will! Yes!" He was blushing and no longer just from the wine he was aware people were watching but he didn't care. Talon pulled Stephan closed to him kissing him deeply. He hadn't seen this coming at all but he would never forget it.
Stephan felt like the happiest man on earth and he responded the kiss eagerly. He faintly recgonsie the clapping sound from the other customers but all he could think of was the beautiful man in his arms that would soon be his husband. He would never let go of this man. They released each other after a long while and solemnly Stephan slipped the ring onto Talon's middle finger. It was designed simply, silver and gold bounding together, and already a rare extravagant in this world with increasingly scarce resources.
For a long moment everything blended together and the only thing he was aware of was Stephan. Talon looked down at the ring it was perfect, amazing though even if Stephan hadn't gotten his hands on a ring it still wouldn't have mattered. "I love you." Talon said softly meeting Stephan's eyes. "You are amazing." He deserved better words, a better description but Talon couldn't find those words at the moment.
"I want to say the same to you. You are much too perfect to be real, I couldnt wait to declare to thr world we belong to each other and no one can steal you away from me anymore." Stephan led Talon to sit down on his lap, wanting to be close together as long as possible. He smiled at the surrounding crowd and thanked the blessings betowed on them.
The rest of the night passed by far to quickly and despite the fact that Talon wished the day never had to end they did have to return home eventually. Holding Stephan's hand gently in his own he headed back to there two children who would hopefully be fast asleep by now.

(hope that skip was ok >.> )
(Yes of course!)

They went to their children's room to find them soundly asleep, Susan was dozing off at the side too. Stephan gently patted on Susan's shoulder and put a finger on his mouth, smiling as she understood and left the room. Stephan saw Susan out before returning, and saw Talon stroking on the face of Draconis, looking at the infant with a dazed expression, cheeks still flushed from the alcohol. Stephan seated himself opposite to Talon, mimicking his actions on Phoenix and smiled as their eyes met.
Talon smiled, the twins had grown quiet a bit in the last few months it had been hard at first to get the hang of caring for them but Talon liked to think they had a pretty good handle on it now. Talon walked over crossing the room and peering down at phoenix then up at Stephan. They had gone threw so much to get here but it was amazing.
Stephan once again linked their hands together and kissed him. He drew a circle around them 4 and mouthed "family". They looked at their children for awhile before Stephan thought it time to start on something else. He led Talon out of the room and said after closing the door carefully. "Now that we have spent fsmily time with the kids, do you think it should be couple time now?"
Talon smiled "I like that idea a lot, did you have anything in mind?" He asked looking up at Stephan with a smile it was late but with everything that had happened Talon couldn't say he was really that tired yet.
"I am thinking of someone that would usually happen in our bedroom." Stephan smiled as he got his hand behind the small of 'Talon's back, urging him towards their room. "And something that usually happen on our bed, and that we usually would have a lot of pleasure from. Are you up for it, husband?" He whispered in his ears, brushing Talon's hair.
Talon smirked slightly pulling Stephan down onto the bed next to him. "I'm up for it." He said undoing the top of Stephan's T-shirt and kissing him deeply. For a moment he thought back to last time they had done this. In a small corner of supply room, The certainly was an improvement.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34