Mpreg Central

Full Version: Zone 8 (Closed with bhdire8 )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
The backside of Talon was wet with his water and Stephan entered without much resistance. He pushed in deep, movibg along the canal until he reached the cervix. He frowned a bit. This was way less dilated than he thought. He considered and asked carefully. "Talon, is there any different feel than last time. Is the pain also concentrated on the back?"
Talon nodded. "Mostly, why?" He hadn't really thought much about it he figured it was normal. Sure it felt different then before but he hadn't really stopped to consider anything.Still the tone in Stephan's voice worried him slightly. "Why what is it?"
"What about last time. I thought you also got mostly back pain. What's different?" Stephan was suspecting the baby's coming out sunnyside up, that's what led to the extremely slow dilation and the intense back pain. These babies usually rrquire much stronger pushing and a long labor to come out. He didnt want to alarm Talon but that's a very likely situation, from what he had observed.
"I did, just not like this.. I don't know It was bad last time but only really during the contractions and this ones pretty constant..." He said trying to remember back that far to recall the differences.
"I am suspecting this baby is in posterior position... I guess you will have to hold this position, the kneelibg would help and I will press down on your pelvis to alleviate some pressure. Talon, I think the battle ahead would be tough but I will be here with you. Dont worry too much, let nature take its course." Stephan said to Talon with a controlled and determined voice, trying to give him strength. "I will go and grab some energy bar now, sway your hip if a contraction hit again. You needed the energy replensihment and I will be back very quick."
Talon let out groan of frustration upon hearing those words he knew it meant that this was going to take awhile, and it likely wasn't going to be easy. He tried to relax as he heard Stephan leave the room again but he was slammed by anther contraction he gasped breathing threw it he tried to sway his hips or really do anything that might help with the pain in his back.
Stephan slipped back in and saw thw groaning Talon, clearly in the middle of a contravtion. He pressrd down on his hip, putting counterpressure on it to lessen a bit of discomfort and to help the baby descend. Eventually Talon would neef to get up and walk around again, but it could wait a bit.
Talon gasped feeling the counter pressure on his hips it did help a bit and he relaxed after the pain passed resting his head against the bed. "H-hurts.." He whimpered as he caught his breath after the last pain.
"Babe you have to stay strong. For the kid. You are the onlyvone who could help him now. I am sorry you have to endure this...." stephan wound an arm around Talon to console him. "Whenever you think you are done with the position, let me know so I can help you move around. I have energy bars here, down one?" He asked, offering a stick and some icy cold water.
Talon nodded slowly for a long few moments clinging to Stephan, he felt as if a knife was being twisted in his lower back likely to the baby pressing on a nerve. After pulling away he took a few sips of the water and managed to bite off a few pieces of the energy bar. Talon wasn't in much of a rush to move though he knew he would have to, but that required standing up and at this point he was aware that wasn't going to be so easy.
Stephan was heartbroken to know his mate in such agony but there's not much that he can do. He rubbed his back and nibbed his face, trying to get him as comfortable as he could. He let Talon laid on top of him so that he could get to his lowerback with Talon in his arms. "It's ok, no need to rush through anything. Put your weight on me, try to relax as much as you can. I woll be right here, with you all the way through."
He closed his eyes trying very hard to relax but it was only moments latter when he felt the start of anther contraction. Talon gripped Stephan's shoulders forcefully, much harder then he had meant to anyway. He tried to keep his breathing steady as the contraction hit a peek he groaned loudly finly letting go of Stephan after the pain had let up.
Stephan felt pain, immense pain on his shoulder but he didnt shift, he knew this was stupid but he wanted to endure pain just as his husband was doing, even though he knew this wouldnt share it in any sense. He hold on tight on Talon, pressing down on his pelvic as he learnt that would help, and mumbled sweet words to Talon all along, no matter he could take it or not. Talon was already drenched in sweat by the time the contraction ended and Stephan gathered him in his arms, supporting his full weight to keep him upright. He was too exhausted from dealing with the pain. "Talon, stay strong. Keep your breathing, so far you are doing it right, doing it just as it should." He fed him a bit of water and rubbed his arms, trying to revitalize him a bit.
He was tired, he wondered how long it had been sense all this began? To long. He sipped the water leaning on Stephan and resting for a moment. "Will you help me up?" He knew it would be uncomfortable to stand but it might also help move things along and get the baby to move down faster then it was.
"Sure, sure." Stephan held on his waist, careful not to squish the belly, and heaved Talon up slowly. "Shift your weight slowly back on your feet? I got you here, take as much time as you need. Dont be afraid to crush me, I have handled even heavier weights." Stephan jokrd a bit with him still supporting Talon wholly, wanting to share his weight so he could use all his energy on the contractions, and later, the pushing.
Talon rolled his eyes at the joke and after a bit of effort managed to get back on his feet. He was right, it was uncomfortable with the baby resting so low, he was still holding tightly to Stephan partly for balance. Anther contraction, he held on to Stephan's shoulders again he wasn't sure this as a great idea anymore though it seemed to be helping his knees shook quite a bit.
Stephan supported Talon under his butt, holding onto him. The slightly spread legs of Talon and how Stephan lifted him up a bit with a hand on each of his hip would help with the baby moving down, but the pressure would still be there. "Talob it's alright, the pain will pass and the pain means the baby is gping down. Hang on it and bear through it, you got this. Bite on me, do whatever you want, just remember your breathing." Stephan whispered in Talon's ear quietly.
He tried to draw in breaths but they came in short gasps, the pain was intense he was barley aware of Stephan's words. He dug his nails into Stephan's shoulder gritting his teeth. The contraction lasted a full minute before letting up, he looked down seeing the red marks he had left on Stephan's shoulders. "S-sorry.. I didn't mean.."
"No it's alright my love. Dont worry about them. Shall we go to the birthball? Try bouncing on it a bit? It would be some walking." Stephan suggested. The ball was at the other corner of the room, with how Talon was now he thought this might be what he was up to, the short distance would be challenging enough already. "Now ready? Let's go. Slow steps, dont worry of falling I got you."
Talon nodded crossing the room slowly leaning heavily on Stephan every step required quite a bit of effort with the child lodged in pelvis. Once across the room he sat down on the ball rotating his hips trying to take off some of the pressure.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34