Mpreg Central

Full Version: Zone 8 (Closed with bhdire8 )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
"I was thinking the practice shooting range. I guess the people came aiming at getting resources and maybe target us. In the shooting range there are limited ammunition and dont have any soldiers. Besides, it was designed to have a complicated layout. Even if they really came they wouldnt be that easy to find us, too many potential hiding grounds."
Stephan looked at Talon as they prepared themselves before braving the open ground. Gunfire and screams couls be heard clearly even through the door. "Talon .. please be careful. Stay close to me. I know you would face the same problem as I do, we cannot really bring ourselves to kill other human, but promise me to always place yourself as priority and if situation renders... dont hesistate. Alright?"
Talon took a deep breath and nodded. "Ok, but the same goes for you." the shooting range was on the other side getting threw might not be easy but Stephen was right it likely was going to be the safest place on the grounds. As they left Talon stuck close the main fight seemed to be taking place close to the canteen and infirmary likely because that was where most of the obvious supplies were.
They moved around the back edges of the base staying away from most of the fight, maybe they should have tried to do more defending but at the moment safety was more important. They had just come around a corner when a man stepped in front of them A gun pointed at the two, There was rage in his eyes It was clear he would not be talked down easily.
Instinctively they slowly raised their hand, Stephan shielding Talon with his belly. It was unpredictable how the man would react if he noticed how heavily pregnant Talon was. Stephan tried talkjing to the man anyway. "Hey Mister... I am sure you came here full of rage, but we are all the same kind. Grab all the supplies you needed, but when we are facing the aliens, we shouldnt be killing each other. Sir, if you would let us go..." he saw the sneer on the man and his instinct told him he was unmoved and about to shoot. With one swift movement he had tucked out his pocket knife and thrown it out, stabbing right at the man's heart. He turned around to check on Talon.
Talon's eyes were wide, he watched as the man fell back dropping the gun. They had talked about this in training, about the possibility but mostly it was aliens he never really considered the enemy would be other humans. He forced him self to stay calm. "L-lets keep going." He said still slightly shaken but the man had died quickly or at least it seemed so.
Stephan tucked Talon closely, sandwiching him between himself and the wall aftee realising how shaken his love was. With him supporting his weight and guiding him, they could move a bit faster. They had covered most of the grounds to their destination, and an explosion could be heard from their behind. They turned around and looked in horror that the residnet wing had gone up in fire.
his entire body tensed as he looked behind him and it went up in flames. This wasn't good, what if they started setting everything a blaze? He had to calm down but it was hard with everything going on around them. There was a ache in his lower back and belly that wasn't helping either though Talon hadn't had time to think much about that at the moment.
Stephan was shocked too, it was getting more dangerous out in open grounds now and he grabbed Talon by the waist to urge him keep going. They would need the shelter as the situation became even more chaotic. He wished whole heartedly that their teammates would be fine but knew the chance to be slim.
Talon tried to hurry and by the time they reached the range he was almost completely out of breath. he stopped as the door shut behind them and breathed hard trying to catch his breath. the baby kicked within him moving around and Talon tried to sooth it. They needed to keep moving but he had to rest for a second.
stephan let Talon pant on him, rubbing his back to help him catch his breath. "sorry babe, you shouldnt need to go through all these, not in your condition." stephan was a bit worried these would all be too stressful for Talon. his pregnancy seemed to be shrouded in difficult situations.
"I-it's ok.. lets just keep going.." They were almost to where they could stop and stay for a bit, or at least he hoped so. He had only take a few steps when Stephan was suddenly vary aware of a pain. moving threw his belly. He dubbled over suddenly clutching a hand to his side. "S-somethings wrong." he muttered. Of course there was nothing really wrong except for the fact that Talon was going into labor.
"What isit Talon.... it wouldnt be what I think would it?" Stephan was very alarmed by the way Talon was clutching his belly. He asked in a slightly trembling voice. "The baby is coming....?" He looked into Talon's eyes and saw panic. He knew he probably looked the same. Just then another bombing could be heard outside and they both ducked. Stephan yelled through the noise and said "we gotta move in. Come on let's go." He then grabbed Talon and lifted him up and started walking.
Talon moved with him the best he could he didn't need to answer for Stephan to guess. He was scared but they had to keep going he focused on his footing leaning mostly on Stephan he was practically carying him at the moment. Talon wasn't even sure where they were going he simply knew he had to keep going.
With a hand on his waist Stephan could feel distinctly the belly hardened under his palm. He quickly glanced at his watch and marked the time. He had done his homework in the birthing process, though he couldnt help with the panic he was feeling rright this moment. They got deeper into the facility, Stephan was searching for the tiny storeroom that he knew they kept a small amount of ammunition for some rare practices using real ammo.
Every time he felt a pain Talon slowed it was hard to keep moving threw the pains but he knew better then to stop because he probably wouldn't keep going. He noticed they were heading deeper towards the storeroom. They were close to it but he wasn't quiet sure where it was either. He kept quiet Moving along with Stephan.
Stephan had tried to keep track of the contractions and found them to be way closer together than he felt comfrotable. He had thought they could have more time, he had pictured the baby could have waited until ghe raid subsided and be born with proper medical assistance. His heart sank as he felt yet hardening in just 5 minutes. "Come on Talon hang in there. Just around that corner."
Talon stepped into the room before his knees gave out the contraction hit a peak causing him to groan in pain rocking his hips. "UGHHH! It's coming!" In all likely hood it would probably still be a bit but was in pain and this happening a bit fast, likely brought on by the stress of the situation. When the pain finally let up Talon still didn't move taking a moment the catch his breath.
Stephan immeidately went to close the door. Electricity had been cut off, he remmebered there was a portable lamp somewhere and he rummaged through the cupboard. "Talon stay where you are ok? I will be back with some light in a minute."
It wasn't as if he was going to be able to go anywhere so he simply nodded. "O-ok." He was still breathing hard after everything that had happened. He moved so he was sitting rather then kneeling but otherwise stayed where he was.
Stephan finally got hold of the lamp and switched it on. He turned to Talon immediately and knelt down beside him, let him lean towards him. "Arr you alright there? In between contractions now? I timed you to be having them 5 minutes apart.. I guess the baby is quite impatient." Stephan smiled weakly as he felt both of them trembled.
Talon was sweating he was a bit startled when the light came on in the room "Yea, im alright.. just.. will be ok here right?" There was fear in his voice as he glanced over her shoulder at the door. OF all the times the baby could have come it had to have chosen now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34