Mpreg Central

Full Version: Zone 8 (Closed with bhdire8 )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Stephan had been chasing about news from his mate, but since they had been in lock down, there wasnt any communciations allowed. Stephan was in an agitated state all day long, worrying about his mate. Evem with everyone consoling him that aftee that phone call Talon should have been reasonably reassure of his safety, he wouldnt settle unless he could see with his own eyes that he was indeed fine. In his extreme anxiety, Stephan's wound had infected and he had developed a high fever, during the worst days he had been half consciosuly murmurring his love's name as the doctors work busily over him.
Time continued to pass, Talon began to half way wonder if he had somehow imagined the phone call. He had been so out of it, so desperate that day. It was only when others reassured him it had happened that he believed he had not yet gone completely insane. He was starting to show more, his belly becoming slightly more obvious every week now but he still hadn't felt it move. They had assured him it was fine but what if it wasn't? Without Talon there and being stuck in bed most of the time he began to withdraw becoming depressed but still, he waited. Because he knew Stephan would come back, he just had to wait.
As Stephan began to recover, his superior had come to tell him that after some discussion with the base during his near coma, they had reached the decision to let him back to the base ahead of schedule. Technically that had beem disallowed as it would involve extra trsnsportation arrangements, but there so happens to have an extra cargo of supplements comjng in, meaning he could go back with that transport. Sfephan was feeling there was more of the story that his superior wasnt telling him, but he waz happy that he get to reunite with Talon soon.
(so how far along should he be now I haven't really kept track of how long it's been XD)

He had heard people talking, it was funny the things you could hear when no one thought you were listing. He had began snapping at those who tride to reach out to him, partly because of his down mood and also likely to do with the hormones. It wasn't odd for a slight thing to set him off and so others avoided him. But there was a shipment today and there was something 'special' about it. As he had heard the others say.
(Haha I didnt either. How far along you want? I guess... 5? 6?)

Stephan waited impatiently as the plane descended. It wasnt a comfortable flight without a proper seat or so, but the main reason for his eagerness to get off was to reunite with his mate as fast as possible. He was about to rush off to their quarters expecting Talon to be there, when he was intercepted by doctors who had wanted to check on his recovery and all. His arm was still bandaged and he would have another ugly scar there, but all checked out to be fine.

As he was buttoning up his shirt ready to take off, a doctor said tentatively. "Stephan, your partner Talon is in fact in the room upstairs here. Before you go up to meet him, I think you should know he had almost miscarried when he heard about the false report of your death. He had not fully recovered since then and was put in bedrest, with a tendency of developing prenatal depression. That contributed to your early release from your duty. When you visit him, please stay calm and pay attention to his delicate condition."
Talon could hear the plane come in before it had even landed. He stood up slowly walking to the window and looking out but he couldn't see from where he was. He sighed, something was happening because there were vary few people inside but he couldn't tell what it was. He gave up and crawled back in bed.

He tried to listen he could hear people moving about down stairs but despite mumbled voices Talon couldn't make out a thing.

(6 sounds good.)
It had taken some time for Stephan to take all that in. He was feeling immensely guilty that his mate had been through so difficult times and he wasnt there to support him. He finally recollected himself enough to get to the room. Pushing the door kpen gently, he saw the back of a person in the only occupird bed in the room. his heart cringed seeing the lonely and weak form that was his lover. He stepped forward to the bedside and said lightly. "Talon... I am back."
He looked up his eyes going wide, he stood giving Stephan no more time to come closer in just moment he was standing there arms wrapped around him. Talon held tightly to Stephan's shoulders much like he had the night he left. He was shaking showing no sign of letting go anytime soon. "I-I missed you." He finaly managed to get out raising his gaze to look up at him.
"I miss you too darling. Sorry for not being here with you for so long....." Stephan gazed into Talon, his eyes went watery since the moment he stepped through the door. The feeling of Talon in his arms was surreal, he thought he could never let go of this. "Are you alright baby? Feeling alright now? Let's get you seated first." He lifted Talon up from the bum so he wouldnt need to release his arms on his shoulder. As Talon obediently wound his legs around Stephan, he could feel it. The bump that was nudging into his abs. Their baby.

He sat down with Talon on his lap and put a hand over the bulge. "Is this.... our baby? It's grown so much....." he looked incredulously at Talon.
Talon nodded sitting back down he pulled up his shirt a little allowing Stephan to really see. Sense the time he had left Talon had grown quiet a bit. IT was now pretty obvious. Gently he took Stephan's hand guiding it to his side where the baby was kicking. He had wanted to show him ever sense Talon first felt it a few weeks back. "I'm ok now that your here." His eyes drifted up and down looking Stephan over and his eyes fell on his bandaged arm. "Your hurt? What happened?"
Stephan was too busy revelling in the feeling of the tiny movement under the tightly stretched skin. "I can feel it move! Oh this is so amazing, I will need to start talking to him every day and night. Get him to recognise my voice." He was too inmersed in the feeling that he judt nodded noncommitally and said "yes a bit of a nasty cut. Nothing that wont heal. Just lost contact with base for a bit after the operation." He continued to caress around the belly, chasing the movement of the baby excitedly.
Talon wanted to press the matter further but there would be time for that latter. For the first time in a long while he was happy. He took a hold of Stephan laying down on his side and pulling stephan down with him, there was barrly enough room for the two of them but it wasn't as if he minded being this close after being apart for so long.
Stephan let out a relieved sigh as his back touched the soft mattress. He tightened his hold on Talon as he closed his eyes and kissed Talon's forehead as they both relaxed around each other. "Do you want to take a nap? I surely can do with one...." he said as he began to lose consciousness. The flight was long and bumpy and he hadnt really restes throughout the 16 hours flight time.
He didn't need to answer he knew Stephan was already falling asleep Talon held him there arms wrapped around him holding him. He wasn't going to let go or let Stephan out of his sight again. He didn't want him to be away again. For the first time in months Talon drifted off to sleep and managed to not have any nightmares.
Stephan was gradually waking up when he felt someone standing beside him. Years of training had led him to stay still and pretend to be still asleep in case that's an enemy. It wasnt until Talon shifted a bit in his arms that he remembered he had come back to the base and was in the infirmary. He cracked open his eyes to see the man was actually a doctor, who gave him a smile. Stephan didnt really pay attention to him the second he recognised him to be harmless, he shifted his eyes to look at his sleeping mate, couldnt quite move his eyes away from him.
Talon shifted slightly before opening his eyes and looking up "Hmm?" he was only half awake. "What is it?" He mumbled, what time was it? He didn't bother trying to sit up he just looked back at Stephan barried his head closer to him and closed his eyes again. "5 more minutes." he mumbled tiredly.
Stephna chuckled. "Since when you copied from me Talon?" He asked the doctor silently who nodded and got out of rhe room. Stephan snuggled close to his love, feeling teh familiar scent that had faded so much by all these infirmary settings. He wasnt in his own clothes, own environment, nor own self here.
He didn't really fall back asleep but he did lay there curled up in Stephan's arms. After a few minutes he stretched, well the best he could considering the bed was small and he was trying vary hard to make sure Stephna didn't fall off of it, espcily so with his belly in the way. "Good morning."
"Morning love. And our little angel here." Stephan smiled at his love and covered his little belly with his large and warm palm. "Ready to get up? Hmm seems like the doctor wanted to say somrthing to us." He sat up following Talon and kissed his cheek and ruffled his hair.
"Yea, I'm up." He smiled the baby was awake anyway moving around and kicking he wouldn't have been able to go back to sleep even if he had wanted to. "Ah alright, he was just going to come back?" It didn't seem strange there were people in and out quiet a bit but myabe now that Stephan was back they would tell him he could get out of here.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34