Mpreg Central

Full Version: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Merin gave a soft whimper realising the human was right. He was pushing himself too hard even if he had risen massively in strength. He liked to have both of his pokemon out when he could, sadly the Cinder the monferno and and Blip the Frogadier, both having evolved, quarreld occasionally and were too slow to keep up just like Trunk.

The feline, now sitting on the bed snapped his head up to look at chazz in the eyes when he accused him of carrying and he grasped at the dome his eyes slowly lowering back to the floor where he nodded.

"I...yes..." he said softly "at first i thought i was sick... or just getting fat... i have been eating alot lately but... all the signs are there..."
Chazz gave a sigh. This wasn't good.

"I think you should head back home, you need to be there for having the kits. Not out here where it's dangerous for them. Chopper and the others can help you out." Chazz said seriously. "I'm not mad at you, but I want you to be safe as well as your kits. When you have the kits and they're well enough, you can come back on the journey then. I'll even keep in touch so you guys know where I am."
"B...but... if i stop now ill be several gyms behind when i finally do have them..." he says looking worridly to his trainer "w...what if i need to stay behind and nurse them? We havent got a miltank yet who could cover that part..."

He gave a whimper not sure he should bring up just who the father is, as since even before they began the journey, he had only slept with Chazz, the two of them even sharing the same bed and sleeping bag when they camped.
"Gym badges can be gotten at any time Merin, you safely having your kits is more important. When you come back, we'll head backward for the gyms you missed on the way and you can do them." Chazz said. "Please, I have a feeling who the father of the kits probably will be so please go home and have them safely. Stay for a while and nurse them, see if the others have any ideas on how to nurse them while you're gone."
He gives a soft whimper and then nods "c...can i sleep with you here tonight atleast?" He asks "i...ill use teleport to go home tomorrow morning after breakfast ok?"
"Yes, you may. That way you're well rested and have had a good meal before going home." Chazz said, feeling a bit safer with this knowledge.

(Timeskip to when Merin comes back after a few monthes?)
(A week or more later once he has had his kittens and is at home)

Merin was curned up around the small kitten he had had. Blip and Cinder had helped him through it all and had brought him food and drink. Right now he was nursing the kitten, but quickly atiffened when he senced a familiar presence outside and a voice was heard at the front door.

"OPEN UP!" A males voice calldd out angrily "WE ARE HERE FOR THE LITTER WE ARE OWED!"
(OKay, Chazz is still out on the Journey)

"Man these annoying fruit balls never give up." Chopper said annoyed as they cracked their nuckles, heading for the door. "YOu Chickens ain't due squat!!! Now.....GET OUT BEFORE I PANCAKE YOU INTO NEXT YEAR!!!"

"Figures, you've been back without Chazz an these fools show up." Tria said, her stomach noticably bigger. "Rye, I think you need to put more boulders out front for that darn wall."

"I can't move everything woman!" Rye retorted.
Merin gave a soft growl and slowly stood up passing his kitten off to Nair "watch him, please?" He said with a soft smile and made his way towards the front door "i think its time i sent a message"
Nair gave a nod and wrapped her body around them carefully. Chopper was already outside, tossing some large rocks at the men's pokemon. This was really getting old and annoying. Course the fighting type was surprised to see merin outside with em.

"What are you doing out here? You should be inside with your youngster." CHopper said.
Merin chuckled softly "i know... but ive finally had enough, ill need you to help me once this is done" he says and steps forward his eyes glowing brightly his face falling angry.

"This is all you are going to get from me!" He calls out angrily and reaches out with both hands, the men and their pokemon raising off the ground several meters.

"Stay away from us! Stay away from my kittens! And DONT COME BACK!" he called "now GO AWAY" he waved his hands forward as if throwing something with both hands, the men flying off into the distance.

"There...that should...that should do..." he swayed a little having spent a vast amount of energy pulling that off and collapsed backwards into Choppers arms.
Chopper merely nodded and watched with a interest as the men were sent flying. Course he remembered merin and caught em.

"well that was very amusing, though let's not tell Chazz about that stunt since you're suppose to be resting." Chopper said.

"Hey you two, Chazz is on the computer call in a pokemon center." Tria called.

If merin went over to the green computer in the room, he see Chazz looking like he got electrocude by something with his hair sticking up. He gave a nervous laugh.

"Hey guys, how's it going?" Chazz asked
"H..hey hun" merin said with a tired smile "were ok.. although you may need to contact the cops from the local town" he panted softly and took the kitten from Nair and hugged it close
"Well that's not great, I was hoping to hear nothing about those guys." Chazz said as he sighed. "Well on the good news, I've got a few members for ya'll to met. "

Moving a bit out of the vid feed, he showed a Lucario standing nearby that glance at the screen but looked away rather fast. Next to em was a Floatzel who merely waved at the Camera.

"These two are Jack and Feu." Chazz said.
Merin and the others all wave and call 'hi at the same time.

"Itll be a few more weeks till i can rejoin you" Merin says with a soft sigh "we havent worked out a way to feed him till im not lactating anymore"
"Take all the time you need Merin, your kit needs you." Chazz said kindly. "Till then, I'll just train my team."
Merin gives a soft chuckle "i remember when i was part of that team" he muses with a chuckle, having a joking tone to what hes said. "With the facility asses turning up again... im starting to stress... i dont know if its safe to leave my kittens here... i know they have the others to watch out for them... but still..."
"Hm...well, I might have a way to solve it but...it's highly unlikely to fully work but with a shot. However, if you want Merin you can stay there as long as you need to. I can finish up here an come home for a spell." Chazz said.
Merin nods and gives a soft sigh "that may be the best course of action" he says with a sigh "as long as you go with me when i resume the route. You know its something i want to do... become one of the first pokemon to defete the elite four and champion as a trainer, not just as a pokemon"
"I know bud." Chazz said. "I'll start headinb back today, not sure how long it'll take me to get back though."