Mpreg Central

Full Version: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He nodded and nuzzled him pulling him towards a clothing store "cmon, lets get you some bigger shirts first"
Surprised by the pulling, the human struggled to keep his balance as he was pulled along. His heavy stomach sloshing a bit from the odd movements the man made to try and move their legs faster. Once in the store, a sigh left Eric. Feeling the kits kick at him, rather displeased by the bumpy ride.
"Heh, sorry didnt mean to be rough" he says softly "lets have a look stound, im sure theres something in your.... new size"
"It's....okay..." Eric said, setting a hand on his firm stomach.

New size....that didn't sound strange in the least. Shaking his head, Eric headed off to search the ailses of clothes. All the while his litter shifted about, still showing their displeasure.
Merin followed him, watching him as he rubbed at his stomach and he stopped him after a bit "the litter giving you trouble?" He asks curious
"They weren't too pleased with....the rough run...." Eric groaned,
He nods and bends down to rub and nuzzle his belly softly "shhh, sleep little ones, im sorry for the run, just settle ok?" He coos softly and after a few moments they do.
The mass shakes a little as Merin attempts to soothe them, they do calm in a few. Still Eric waited a few more minutes before breathing a sigh of relief. Once he did, he dragged his hands down his large belly.

"I'm surprised there's more in there....and that the others didn't come out when the eggs were laid...." Eric admitted.
Merin shrugs "they are possibly the ones that i transfered to you" he says softly "they would have been massively premature if born at the same time so...i guess your other half knew what it was doing"
"maybe, guess I gave you some vulpixs then." Eric said. "it's hard to know what it knows but.....I guess that's a somewhat good thing."
He nods and purrs softly "Yep, Anyway, lets get back to shopping" he smiles and stands back up and gives him a nuzzle to the cheek
"Right...shop....wait a minute...." Eric muttered though a smile hit the man's face. "Clifford? Is that honestly you?!"

The man that Eric was calling over was a little shorter than they were, though their long golden yellow hair was kept in a pony tail behind em and dark emerald green eyes looked at the scientist. A laugh left the man as he waved back to Eric though one could clearly see the triplet size elly they were sporting under their own ill fitting clothes.

"Eric, it's been forever. I see you finally settled down." the man said as they pointed at their stomach.

"Funny." Eric said with a wave of his hand. "Clifford this is Merin, Merin this is CLifford. He's one of the few people I made a friend out of when I was younger."
Merin smiled and waved, noting the new males questioning look about his blindfold and tried not to laugh.

"hi there, nice to see a new face" He says with a purr
"Nice to meet ya." Clifford said. "I bet you're the one to give ERic his state eh?"

"Come on Clifford, that's not important." ERic said as he raise a brow to em. "And what about you?"

"Now come on, why should I tell ya?" a laugh left the golden haired man. "Let us say, they are very special to me."
Merin smiled and continued to listen to them and eventually pulled a shirt off of the display and held it against himself and looked down to see if the bright white with green Collar and cuffs on the sleeves would suit him.

"Hey Eric what do you think?" he asked turning to face him "Or do i have enough white and Green as it is?" he was clearly picking on Clifford who didn't know he could see even with the blindfold on, and it seemed that Eric hadn't noticed what he was doing yet.
Eric paused and looked at merin, noticing the shirt and he laughed. Clifford tilted his head confused.

"Go with something else Merin, those colors look best all natural on you rather than with fabric." eric said.

"Um....." Clifford started.

"He's messing with ya Clifford, he can see just fine. Light just hurts his eyes."

"Ah."
Merin giggles and nods "Ok, I was thinking we might go to the fabric store after, this blindfold is a bit thin, i want to craft a new one" he smiles and tailwags putting it back on the rack "And yeah, i can see using my Powers oddly, Light is really painful for some reason. I had you guessing for a bit there tho didnt i?" he smiles more and steps over to them.

"Id love to get my eyes examined some time... only problem is how can i when even through this its like im looking at a piece of white paper in the middle of the day" he gives a shrug
"You did, I will admit you had me there." Clifford said.

"SO, you still not gonna reveal your lover pal?" Eric asked with a raised brow.

"Aw come on, why not just let you guys met her? After you're done with your buisness that is."

(Ya need to change your account setting to allow accept aid from others for em to help with the egg. ^^)
(Fixed XD Thanks for that)

"I dont mind" Merin said with a shrug "This is The first time out to the shops in weeks for me" he says "Well get Eric some new clothes, Get him INTO a few of them and then we have all the time in the world" he watched Eric to see his reaction at saying this
(You're welcome. ^^)

"Getting into em is hte hard part." Eric pointed out.

"Know that feeling." Clifford said. "Met me at the fountain in town when you're done."