Mpreg Central

Full Version: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rusty was quick to eat his food and a satisfied sound left him once done.

"That was great." Rusty said with a smile, though his stomach gave a loud grumble before he started to swell rapidly!
Blip placed the bowel down and watched as Rusty swelled up quickly "W...wow... is that going to happen every time we eat?" he asks
The fox seemed to triple in size as he laid there, quite shocked at the sudden growth.

"Wow..." Rusty muttered. "I have no idea."
He nods and chuckles softly looking to his own belly which too was growing although at a slightly slower rate "Looks like were going to be huge once were done..."
"We might set a record." Rusty said with a laugh
he chuckles and nods rubbing at both his own and Rustys belly "mmm, lets hope it lasts a while... im enjoying this.."
"Oh trust me, it's a ride you'll enjoy." Rusty said.
he chuckles and smiles nodding and gives Rusty a kiss. "Aslong as i can enjoy it with you, i dont think ill want it to end any time soon"
Rusty gave a smile as he stretched.

"Wel now what?" Rusty asked.
he gives a chuckle "well there isnt much we CAN do" he says chuckling "Were kinda Stuck in here..."
"There has to be something." Rusty said.
"I could get my gameboy" he says with a shrug "you should be able to use a touch screen... the only other thing we could do would only Increase the amount of young were going to have"
"Hm...I like the latter option more." Rusty said with a chuckle. "Though I can't return the favor."
he chuckles "How about next time hmm? youve become such a randy pup since you started getting pregnant"
"Randy?" Rusty asked. "What's that mean?"
"Obsessed with sex" he says giving a chuckle"Then again i cant blame you, but maybe for now, well make do with how big we are, till we get used to carrying"
"Hey, you suggested it so that makes ya one too." Rusty replied.
he chuckles "True... its just a pitty i didnt get to add Chazz to my list of donaters" he says with a chuckle and rubs his belly
"You always could." Rusty said. "you're small than me, you could move around still. Besides, you could probably per-sway him somehow."
he chuckles "Maybe, i did ask him but he denied" he says with a shrug