Mpreg Central

Full Version: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Merin sighed and curled up on himself, again feeling like it was all his fault. he curled up around his belly unable to feel it steadily growing.
The deddenne managed to find the needle however Chazz and Flare couldn't find Eric. How could something like that disappear? It was something that Chazz didn't think could happen. Giving up,Mysteria and the Deddenne disappeared. CHazz took a seat on the floor and sighed. Some friend he was, he couldn't even find Eric.
"Hes still inside the fence somewhere" Eve says appearing in front of Chazz " there are no breaks in it, and he would be seen over the trees if he jumped it"
"But how are we suppose to stop him?" Chazz asked. "Mysteria and the other one know, what's the point of me trying to help?"
"It would be easier to help if they would just tell us wouldnt it?"Eve said softly and gave a shrug "They seem intent of keeping it a secret even though its out in the open now, and its only going to endanger us more, what if one of our cubs or one of the pregnant mons stumble on him out there?" she asks looking to Chazz "I think this is what Merin feared most"
"They're probably just doing what they think is right." Chazz said. "I know Eric's changed over the years but, he was always a good person. A great guy who just wants to help others. So for this to happen to him, I can see why he wanted to keep it a secret. THough I do agree with your concerns and Merin's...."
Eve gave Chazz a pat on the knee and smiled "we have everyone cordened to the orchard, the pool or lawn area immediately behind the house" she says "but it wont be long before their curiosity gets the better of them... and Marx will probably be one of the first to go after him when he gets a chance unless Merin had been successful in making him calm down for a while... "
"I don't know if Merin managed to, he's too tired and marx seems very angered." Chazz said. "I can only hope I can help."

Getting up, Chazz headed outside without Flare. HE really hoped that Mysteria had this under control.
Eve nodded then seemed to 'perk' at something "Maybe you should speak to Marx... hes storming about the house looking for Merin... according to Blip and Nine... he seems intent to harm"
A sigh left Chazz as he went searching for the mightyena.

"Marx? What's wrong?" Chazz asked.

"YOu know what! That thing running amuck out there. Where is MErin?!" Marx retorted.

"He's probably resting, please just relax."

"WHy should I?!"
"Because your going to hurt someone again, just like you hurt Merin last time" Eve warns him trying to sound gentle with how she speaks "And i doubt Nine would forgive you if you killed Merins unborn kittens, even on accident"
"It was meant to be a mock charge to get em talking! Not my fault the idiot got in the way." Marx replied with a growl. "Besides, we can just get rid of that thing an go on with our lives."

"Eric." Chazz said as he blocked em.

"What?" the dark type's eyes narrowed.

"Eric. That thing out there has a name and it's Eric."

"Just move so I can get rid of em."
"No" eve said firmly "If i need to find your pokeball to put you in it, i will" she says angrily "You have done enough damage for one day, let someone with a more level head handle things for now!"

"Eve, dont threaten with the ball, you know thats not fair" Merin scolded standing at the doorway to the bedroom "Marx, He is going to need to explain to us now whats going on anyway, just sit down, shut up and wait like the rest of us... god i cant even have a nap without you threatening to kill someone"
"Try it small fry, I'll still get something from that guy." Marx replied, though he glanced up to Merin. "Then get that thing under control!"

Chazz glanced to the side though he turned round and headed outside. Mysteria gave a annoyed sigh as she stared at what she could assume was at least one of Eric's misty tails. She held the needle in one paw as she seemed to be trying to figure something out.

"Have you got him yet?" Chazz asked.

"Don't rush." Mysteria replied.

"Please, can't we just give him what's in there and back to normal?"

"It's not that easy. His body can be solid one minute and mist like the next."
"Marx we are working on it, for the love of everything dont Rush things!" he scolds firmly "Now Go to your mate! She hasnt seen you since breakfast! and tell her what you did, ALL OF IT!" he points down the hall to their room clearly grumpy, in a bad mood, tired, and suffering mood swings already.

"Eve! Make sure he does what hes told!" he says looking to the smaller mon who salutes and follows Marx "Im going back to bed... Flare... please make sure only Chazz wakes me ok?"
A growl left Marx as he stormed off. Flare gave a nod though he merely sat in front of the door to make sure others didn't get through.

"Is there something I can do?" Chazz asked Mysteria.

"No. You can go back into your house an leave it to us." Mysteria answered, however there was the screaming of the small rodent as it ran from the creature that Eric turned into. "Gah! You stupid rodent!"

Mysteria charged after the creature an she did manage to get the shot in. Causing the creature to hiss and screech out. Raising a clawed paw they were about to strike when the serum kicked in and reverted the man back to normal. Only to result in em pasing out.
"Well that was one hell of a finish" Blip says from the pool
"Yeah...I really have no idea what to do though Blip. Should I be mad at him for this? He has a good reason I bet but still...." Chazz started though he sighed, merely watching Mysteria carry the unconcious human back to the house. "You weren't planning on interfering were you?"
"Me?" Blip asks and shakes his head "no, but if i were you id ask whats going on, you have a right to that... and maybe put a muzzle on that fox, she seems intent on only making things worse"
"I think she's just trying to protect him." Chazz said. "I'll ask him later though."

It would be a few hours until Eric came too, the man gave a groan as he sat up. There was a light purple hint to his eyes though it was slowly fading as he came too the rest of the way. THough he saw Chazz standing in his room.

"Please, just start explaining." Chazz requested and a sigh left Eric.

"Alright, we should have Merin here So they know and I don't...have to say it twice." Eric asked.

"Okay."

Flare allowed Chazz past and opening the door, Chazz went to Merin.

"Merin? Eric's awake an is about to start explaining." Chazz said.