Mpreg Central

Full Version: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Fade to black like always)
Blip panted laying on his back with Rusty snuggled against him. "O...oh g...god i see why th...they do it so often"
Rusty was panting harder as it took more effort for him to move with his stomach though it had gotten a growth spurt when Blip was returning the favor so there was no doubt more in there.

"yeah." Rusty answered as he panted.
he gave a soft chuckle and gently rubbed at rustys belly "Y...you look like youve grown more"
"Certainly feels like it, I wouldn't doubt it if I had." Rusty answered as he laid there, enjoying the feeling of being petted.
Blip gently kissed against Rusty's cheek "Y..you think youll be able to get out of here?"
"Probably but I might not be able to get back in and honestly I like it down here." Rusty answered.
he chuckles "What about your friend in the forest?" he asks "You wont be able to go see them"
"She told me she was going somewhere for a few monthes, so she won't be around for a while." Rusty answered.
he nods "Why doesnt she want to come live here?" he asks "We both know it would be more comfortable for her"
"She doesn't think so. She's used to being on her own in the woods, so she's more comfortable there." Rusty answered.
he nods slowly and looks around the small den "You know... we could make this bigger for you... even if others find out its here they wouldnt come in without permission"
"nah, I like it how it is. The only way to expand it is downward." Rusty answered as a yawn left him.
he nods "but...unless we made it bigger... youll be stuck here" he says with a sad croak "A...and i wont be able to visit..." he motioned down to his own belly that was already starting to swell
"Oh nonsense, you'll fit. I won't take up the whole space. Well not if someone kepds giving me more to grow in this belly. Unless you want to see who can get bigger?" There was a smile on Rusty's face, kind of like a challenge.
he chuckles and smiles "I may... but i meant through the gap" he says pointing to the entrance "It was a tight fit for me to get in in the first place
"Fine we can make the hole bigger." Rusty answered. "So you in or not?"
he grins and nods giving Rusty a deep kiss "Im in, your gonna be so round by the end of this you know"
"I know I know. But to make this more interesting, let's try to mate with others first before we do one another again." Rusty suggested as they rose.
he nods with a chuckle and helps the pup out of the cave, himself struggling a little with the tight gap "Any ideas?"