Mpreg Central

Full Version: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
By the time they had gotten there Merin was in bad shape. He had dodged most atacks but some had gotten him and he now had deep gashes on his face over his left eye, a deep bruise to his stomach where it had swayted at him, and more gashes down one of his arms.

"I...i told you what i did!" He scolds back and trips and colapses against a tree clearly out of strength "a...after he started the c...change i stopped!"
Chazz ran over to Merin and helped em to safety. This was bad. The creature towered over all of em an all Mysteria could do was fire the needles at her enraged trainer. With three used, she could only hope the few left could stop him.

"YOu better not have made him done something horrible!" Mysteria retorted as she threw another needle at her trainer.

It landed though the creature snarled and swung a paw at her.

"Could someone who's in good health distract him long enough for me to hit him with the rest?" Mysteria nearly demanded.

"Merin....you didn't make him do anything....real bad...did you?" Chazz asked in a whisper.
"H...he may have k...killed the people who kidnapped us" he pants and it can be seen he is starting to go a little pale "a...and eaten them... b...but i only gave him the i...instructions to wound, n...not kill" he breaths out and slumps to the floor leaning against the tree.

"I...im sorry Chazz..i...im causing you t...trouble again"
"WHAT?!" Chazz shrieked in shock.

Actually the instructions were to Kill now, so the creature had complied. Still the damage was done and Mysteria rolled he eyes as she launched the remaining needles into him. The creature snarled as he slammed a paw like hand against a tree though it shuddered. Clearly the serum was finally taking effect. When Eric was back to normal, his wouns weren't small an simple. Due to his enlarged size, his wounds had torn open more.

"Thank goodness it worked." Mysteria said as she went over to him and hugged him though she noticed he looked a bit off. "Eric? What's wrong?"

No words left Eric instead, he end up puking what was no doubt blood. A shocked yelp left Mysteria as she supported him and helped him sit on the ground. Several harsh coughs left Eric.
"U...use a ma...master potion on him" merin says weakly "hurry... it will work" he pants heavily clearly struggling to stay awake and he focuses on chazz his only open eye starting to go cloudy.

"I...im sorry Master... i failed you" he whimpers softly and reaches out with his one good arm "i...i do my best though"
Eric gasped for air as he ended spitting up more blood. Mysteria searched through the bag and found two. Well that was a start, she tossed one to Chazz who got it an she started to use the other one on Eric.

"It's okay.....you did what you thought was right....you were trying to save your kits an yourself along with Eric." Chazz said as he started to use teh master potion.

Even if...you made Eric do something horrible..... Chazz thought to himself.

IT was a long trip back to the house, where Chazz used several hyper potions on Merin as well. After all most of hte master potion went to aiding the kits and some of his wounds. In which the hyper potions were to help the rest of em, they would recover just fine by morning after a good rest. Eric on the other hand, wasn't responding well. Sure the Master potion healed up a a good deal of his wounds but, the man was still coughing up blood and by time he fell asleep it was from passing out. The following morning, Mysteria was fetching breakfest for Eric. Thus she was the only one in the kitchen at the moment.
Merin hobbled out to the kitchen slowly. He was feeling better, but not alot. Everything weighed heavily on his mind and he was already beating himself up for all of it. He could barely see out of his left eye, the damage too much to be repaired aswell as the scars on his artery tume abd back. If it wasnt for the face he was carrying, and now twice the size of the previous night, he would have literally beaten himself up and rejected all forms of aid.

he got to the fridge and started making himself a coffee, ignoring the hateful and angry looks that Mysteria was giving him. He didnt need her telling him horrible a person he was, he knew it already and it just caused him to sink deeper into depression.
Mysteria did glance at MErin and she was very displeased. Making the food for Eric, she was quick to retreat to the man's bedroom. It was going to be a fight just to coax him into eating something. He wasn't moving much and he just seemed like he was somewhat dead. Chazz came into the kitchen and gave a kind but sad look to Merin.

"Have you talked to Eric yet?" chazz asked in a low voice, concern was in his voice.
Merin shook his head looking at his cup of coffee sadly then just dumped it into the sink with a loud 'thunk.

"No..." he says slowly starting to tear up "how can i? Mysteria probably wont let me in the room... and besides w...would he even want to see me after... after..." the feline threw up into the sink before colapsing to the floor crying.

"I made him kill" he sobs loudly "all to save my own ass! Some fucking pokemon i am! I sware to never hurt humans but when it suits me i...i..." he curls in on himself crying loudly not caring who sees.
Chazz's face turned sad and he went over to Merin. He took a seat on the floor next to em and hugged em.

"You were faced with a horrible choice, your maternal instincts were probably kicked into gear." Chazz said, attempting to calm em own. "Eric might not remember, just don't bring it up. As for Mysteria, I can get her to leave him for a little bit. IT's okay. But you can't avoid not checking in on him and trying to help him. Just don't bring up the horrible things. It'll be alright."
Merin just continues to sob loudly shifting to burry his face in his humans chest as he does. All he could think was what if he did remember, what if he never forgave him, he was sure he would remember eventually if he didnt now.
"Come on, dry those tears. It'll be okay." Chazz encourage. "Chansey is going to check on Eric so Mysteria won't be in there, come on. It'll be alright."

Standing up, Chazz helped em to the door. In which Chansey was already in there at work. Chazz gave a encouraging smile to em.
Merin continues to sob softly and whimper loudly as they approach the door, he tried to dry his face and offered a hesitant smile as they walked in.
Chazz though stayed outside teh door, seeing as how Chansey was in there. She would be able to soothe the situation down if needed. Eric was laying there on his side, shiver as he gasped for air. For the moment his eyes were closed and he was unaware of anyone else in the room. The deddenne he had was sitting on the table and he waved to Merin kindly.

"Hello." the rodent greeted.

A hoarse cough from Eric could be heard as they shivered. Still Chansey was at work, checking his wounds that were healing a bit faster than a human's.
"H...hi" merin responded nervously "e...everything ok?"
"I don't know, you'd have to ask her." the deddenne said as he pointed to the chansey. "I don't think he is, he won't eat anything. We can hardly get him to even wake up."

Eric was in rough shape, he appeared to be suffering from a fever and the fact he didn't stay awake long enough to eat or drink anything didn't bod well for him. Another shudder ran through him as the chansey forced him to lay on his back so she could check out his chest area.

"I've never seen him like this before after a change, it's different." the dedeene added.
Merin nods and steps over to him "different how? Is it possible its because of an overdose on the medication?"
"He's never out of it like this. Sure he usually passes out after the serum takes effect but he's his normal self in the morning." The dedenne said. "But this time, he's just so sickly looking. The serum could be the cause."

A groan left Eric as his eyes slowly opened and he sat up, the chansey tried to urge him to lay back down though he stayed sitting up. Using the wall to prop himself up. His head was pounding an he felt like everything was gonna shatter into pieces.
"E...eric?" Merin offered hesitently "y...you ok?"
"I don't...know.." Eric said groggly however a hiss of pain left him and he grabbed hold of his badly damaged arm.

A searing pain went though it however a glance down revealed the skin turning a dark purple and his eyes widened. Black claws sprouted for and a thing layer of fur covered his skin.

"Are you kidding?!" The deddene screached shocked however nothing else happened and Eric stared confused at his arm.

"Why...." Eric muttered.