Mpreg Central

Full Version: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He chuckles and sight "well anyway, have nine or Chance help you with getting my stuff ok? Ive gotta go sleep, catch you later hun, take care"
"Yeah yeah, I will." Eric answered. "See ya."

WIth that, he turned the computer off. A sigh left the scientist as his ears twitched to hear a knock on the door to the bedroom.

"What is it?" Eric asked.
Merin sighed turning from the pc and got up. "Bath ready yet Chazz?' He calls out to gis trainer.

"I wanted to see who the call was from" Nine says as she walks in
"yeah....go ahead..." Chazz muttered, clearly already on the verge of passing out to sleep.

"It was Merin, they got lost but found their way out." Eric said wincing as the young thrashed about in his stomach.
Merin chuckled softly and gave Chazz a soft kiss "ill be out soon, i hope for snuggles" he says with a purr and walks through.

"Huh... never pictured a psychic type to get lost" Nine admits and watches his belly "can i get you anything? Dinner should be ready soon"
A 'hm' sound left chazz, clearly he would be out cold before the legendary got out.

"Can you.....get the bedding from Merin's room? He claims that I'm going through nesting hence why I can't sleep and he told me to get those things." Eric answered. "Course...I can't get out an get em..."
She nods and gives his belly a soft nuzzle and rub with her cheek trying to calm its inhabitants "sure, it makes sense actually, remember how bad Mysteria was?" She smiles and walks out coming back a few moments later with the felines stuff ballancing on her and Mysteria following to demand why eric needed it.
"Very bad." Eric answered with a nod.

Mysteria tore up all the sheets she got and hid under most of em for her pregnancy. Course when she came in, Eric gave a sigh.

"Why do you need these things?" Mysteria demanded.

"MErin thinks I'm going through nesting and he told me to use his things to help with it, thinking it might help me finally sleep more than a couple of minutes." Eric answered.

"Why his things?"

"He is being nice. Mysteria look, I really need a good night's sleep."

"You can use the sheets in the house and such to make your own nest!! Why his?!" a annoyed sigh left Eric.

"Mysteria...please.....I already am in a really big mess. Look I can't even stand up straight due to my height increasing so much." the man demonstrated to show how tall he'd gotten. "I really need a nice sleep, so please let this slid."

"I've been letting all this slide, you keeping your litter a secret and many other things. I demand to know why Merin is wanting you to use his things, rahter than giving you instructions on how to make a nest!!!"
"Mysteria, if you trigger him at this late a stage i sware to the heavens..."Nine threatened from the bed "Merin suggested his stuff because he is not going to offer other peoples, besides out of all the bedding in the house, his and Chazz's are the only sets not being used and merin isnt going to offer Chazz's stuff! Now drop it"
"IT all seems too sketchy in my opinion." Mysteria replied.

Eric sighed, feeling the young getting a bit more restless.

"Mysteria please...just go." Eric requested

"I do not have to."

A eyebrow twitched on the bizzarre looking man before he merely reached, turned Mysteria around, and shoved her out of the room with only his hand. The door was swiftly closed behind her.

"ERIC!!!!!" Mysteria snapped.
Nine sighed and gave a slight whimper to the males sudden show of force.
"She really needs some dissaplin" she said softly and looked to Eric "do you want some help setting up a nest? I dont mind"
"She's stubborn like a Tauros, and not in the good way." Eric muttered as he sat on the ground. "I honestly don't know what to do with her. I got it Nine, but thanks for the offer. Honestly I just want to be alone now...."
She nods pausing to look at him "their merins aren't they?" She asks with a smile "then i shall endevor to help you get through this... ill have Rusty bring you your dinner, and well work out something to keep Myst away for a while"
Putting a hand to his face, he gave a annoyed sigh and ran it through his hair. The once black hair was completly replaced by dark purple. The scientist glanced at Nine for a moment.

"Most of em are...." Eric answered. "the others are War's.....annoying bugger of a asshole..."
She nods and wags her tails "at the moment war is being stalked by Mysteria... she seems to like using him as a stress ball" she says with a chuckle "anyway, ill leave you be, call me on the intercom if you need anything ok?"
"Yep, I think she's happy with her authority there." Eric said. "I will. Thanks Nine."
She smiles and tail wags more "Shes probably just happy she gets her way with SOMEONE as she cant with anyone else"
"She just worries a lot." Eric said. "She jsut....can't show it in a softer way."
she chuckles and nods "I know, so unladylike... i do hope it wont translate to her pups... who we are taking care of, Mysteria seems to be ignoring them for the most part"
"They weren't exactly.....planned. And with me in this state well...." Eric attempted to explain. "She's not exactly sure on what she's suppose to do."

The man shuddered as a weird feeling hit him, though it went away as quick as it came on.