Mpreg Central

Full Version: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Merin sighed and shook his head, it having little effect on her and she lashed out once more with Psychic.

"Would you rather they live in comfort, or out here?" he asks getting his pokeball ready "They are all safe together in the pokeball, safe with their mother. Team Rocket you say... do you have Proof?"
It was clear the mightyena was weakening though he was still to angered to really want to surrender to this annoyace.

"Do you honestly think, that after years of trying to get away from em we would hang around to grab proof of us being experimented on?!! YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING?!!" the Mightyena snapped.
He sighed and shook his head "Well, for now, Lets get you reunited with your Family... All of it" he nodded to Eve who attacked again with Psychic, crippling him.
There was honestly nothing he could do as he was attacked again. His legs gave out and if merin through a ball they'd surely catch him.
Merin watched as the ball shook a little before clicking locked to show he was caught, he retrieved the ball and gave a sigh holding it up "Im sorry... but this is for the best" he says softly and places his ball on his belt "Ok Eve, lets head back, we need to get them settled in" he says picking eve up and carrying her back to the house.
There were plenty of spare rooms that could be given to new pokemon on the team. So Merin would have a good place for em. COurse when Nine was released, she was none too pleased. Though she stayed quiet as her pups were released one by one and she was quick to usher the whimpering pups behind her.

"Where's Marx?! What did you do to him Snake?!" Nine snarled at Merin.
"Snake?" he asks looking to her and raising an eyebrow a little irritated "Dont forget who owns your pokeball here Nine" he says and lifts the other pokeball
"He is here, im going to go heal him, then he will be right up with you, Try to keep your Anger in check, we have multiple Pregnant mons here, and your anger wont do them, or you, any good. You are not in the Facility, you are, in fact, Far away from them, and i make it my personal mission to keep them away" he turned to the door and pointed to another "Through there is the bathroom, im sure you would like to clean up yourself and your cubs, Ill have some food brought up soon, as much as youd like but please... dont attack anyone, you are part of the same family now" he steps out and walks downstairs to the medical room before releasing 'Marx' onto one of the beds and starts getting some potions out.
"I'm not doing anything for you! GO BURN!!!" Nine snapped as she shot a ember at his feet for good measure. "YOu forced us away from freedom!! FREEDOM WE NEVER HAD UNTIL A FEW NIGHTS AGO!!! You're just like them! Taking others out of what they wanted and keeping them for your own sick pleasure!"

The ninetails was clearly pissed off. Her pups were cuddled in a corner behind her and she had her tails covering em. She turned her snout to the legendary at his words. As if! When Marx was released from his ball, the mightyena growled as Merin came close with the potions.
He sighed looking to him "You know... i Envy you" he says softly and starts spraying him gently with the potions to heal him "You don't know how lucky you are now... but at the same time i know you will still hate me for it... and thats ok with me... I'm used to being hated, i had to move so many times when i was wild because i was hated so much, trying to eek out a living in a tiny cave off of a small amount of berry trees"

"And look at you" he says pausing "In a home with a trainer who will love you unconditionally even if you hate him... given all the food you could eat, a mate who will stick to you fiercely and a house of mon who will defend you when needed... and pups who will love you even after they leave the nest... security and safety from those assholes at the facility and freedom to run around the house and yard as much as you want... as long as you dont hurt anyone" he sighed and finished then sat back.

"All this because you got our attention... but still... regardless of that... you will never forgive me for catching you will you?" he gave a deep sigh watching him carefully before standing "I will not apologize for my actions, at least here you are safe and don't need to worry about those jerks again... anyway... i have a house to run, food to prepare, cubs to birth so on... your mate, as angry as she is, is safe in the room three doors down... if you want me, ill be in the kitchen" he wandered out heading to the kitchen to cook food for everyone
Marx glared at the legendary, though he knew there was little he could do at the moment. SO he merely waited to see what they were plotting. From the sounds of things, they had a tiny idea of what was going on though the dark type didn't response once. He was still pissed like Nine was. They were free of humans, no longer having to take orders an now look at what happened? Forced to do those things again.

"You're right, I ain't forgiving you at all." Marx replied bitterly. "Cause you took away something we never got to have from day one and you just mercilessly threw those balls at my family when Nine was going to attempt reasoning. It ain't my fault Ican't control what they did to my body, so my actions are often not my own. You might get forgivness one day but not any day soon, espically from Nine. So long as she can spit a ember at you, she'll hold a grudge."

With that, he got down an started towards the room nine was in.
Merin chuckled "Oh yes, She was going to talk... thats why she was charging to attack" he muttered turning back to look at him "you may not be completely free, but understand this... as long as i draw breath, You and your mate and cubs will NEVER be slaves to ANYONE... Tell me this though, if i were to release you... Where would you go? Back out into the wild? where you are the target of not only the facility, but Every trainer in the land? here you get to worry about one thing, what your going to DO the next day, your given food, warmth and comfort, freedom to roam free from being attac... " he stopped when he noticed he wasn't paying him any attention
"Fine, i see that you dont understand at all so im not going to bother, answer me this though, Sleep on it if you must... if i was going to enslave you like all the other trainers out there... would i have let you Out of your pokeball and healed you Personally? or would i have looks so Pained when i captured your mate and cubs?" he waits for the question to sink in before turning "if you need anything, do let me know" he growls softly and walks off.
"She was stopping me you tweet and then you kept going on an on about your side." Marx replied. "you also threw pups at the only ones we managed to get out of that place alive, you pissed her off rightly."

He paused for a moment, though Marx carried on. Nine was very happy to see him and the two stayed put in their room. If Merin went to check on Chazz and Rusty, he'd find that Rusty was no longer in the room with Chazz. Whom of which was currently sleeping.
Merin gave a sigh seeing Chazz sleeping but was worried for Rusty. he went looking for him but when he couldnt find him he guessed he was hiding somewhere to have his pups and would come out later. he headed into the kitchen to start preparing food for dinner. nicking himself atleast twice with the knife before he finished and rang the bell to let everyone know it was ready and had Flare carry Chazz''s up to him then carried a pair of overloaded plates to the two canines room.

"Food for you" he said softly placing it just inside the door "Let me know if you want more or when you've finished so i can clean the plates" he says softly before turning away not caring if one of his cuts, one where he dropped the knife and it slid down his leg, was bleeding onto the floor, he instead decided to search for Rusty again.
Marx kept Nine back and the pups all hide until the door was closed. When it was they slowly came out and Marx nudged Nine to the plate. For now they would have to tolerate this place. Considering Rusty's large size prior to Merin leaving, it would be a hard feet to get anywhere without merely rolling there. However there were still a few secret places in the house and one such place led to a nice size room under the house. Though it was a tight squeeze for the fire type, so he doubted anyone else could get through. It became a little hide away in the house, that way he could hear if anyone was looking for him. For now though he was sidetracted by the pain of his engorged stomach that he was laying on. The mass was so round and full it seemed like he could explode any moment and sort of resmebled a large beach ball.
"Rusty!?" Merin called worried "Please Rusty where are you!? im getting worried now! i can sense your pain! Please come out!" he continued to wander around the house looking in every nook and cranny he could fine "Or just concentrate one my name to tell me where you are! Please Anything!" Merin was soon jogging around the house as he looked getting more and more concerned.
Thump thump, thump. Footsteps were above him it sounded like.

"Secret compartment under the floor." Rusty called, a few kicks went off and he cringed.
Merin paused and stopped over the compartment soon finding its exit "Oh god Rusty! Cmon we need to get you out of here! your about to burst!" he placed a hand gently on Rustys head and pet him trying to calm him before his eyes glowed using Teleport to go to the room with the Marx and Nine in it.

"God look at you! Cmon we need to get you to your basket!" he says carefully picking him up, he didn't care that the others were watching, or he was feeling a little woozy from the blood loss he had suffered and which was now making a small pool on the floor and he looked back at Marx who was growling at him "Put a Sock in it! I don't have time for you and your hate for me right now!" he stood up, a little unsteadily and cradled Rusty carefully before rushing off.
"But it's nice down here...." Rusty whined.

Though being teleported didn't give him much room to argue and he was spooked to hear the familiar growling. Though they were soon out of the room and Rusty wasn't liking how this was going.

"Merin....I can't even fit in my basket...I'm just going to crush it."
"Then here" he said turning into his own, seldom used room "On my bed, here" he laid him down and gently pet him "God Rusty... look at you... how are you not in labor yet?"
"I don't know." Rusty answered. "I fell asleep down there after I managed to drag myself there. I always feel more safe down there. Woke up, I was this size."

A shrug left the fire type, he really didn't know why he was this size and not having the pups yet. Though he doubted he could honestly at this rate. The sound of claws on wood came to him and glanced to see Nine there.

"He won't have them normally, you'll need to fetch a Nurse Joy." Nine replied simply. "You can thank the team Rocket freaks for it, the first litter is always huge and sadly they don't usually last long. If you want them out at all, a operation is your best bet. Otherwise he'll just get bigger till he can't take it anymore."