Mpreg Central

Full Version: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He sighs and nods slowly "if we do do this.. itll need to wait a week till we try... ok?" He gives his belly a rub "i cant move them till they have settled propperly"
"That's fine" eric said. "They'll probably be fine so don't think negatively on it."
He chuckles "after all weve gone through... you dont want me to expect something to go wrong?"
"Well it would be comforting if you were a bit....opptimistic despite the issues of the past.." Eric admitted. "Oh well."
He chuckles and nods nuzzling him "ill try... but i have alot of kittens to worry about now"
"Well this just adds more but hey, at least they'll get good homes if they don't stay ehre." Eric said.
He nods "well that is if you want to take them"
"If you mean carry em, I can. Though I'm not sure if I can fully care for all these mons on my own but I can try." Eric answered.
He nods "well i know its up to Chazz but your welcome here... although Mysteria will need some... dissaplin... shes waiting outside the bedroom door again, she seems intent at having a go at one of us"
"IT's hard to get her to change." Eric said though he sighed. "She probably got worried about me due to being gone so long."

Rinsing the rest of hte way off, he climbed out and dried off. It was a struggle to get dressed though he eventually got it.
Merin helped him and smiled giving him a kiss "just tell her you were keeping me company in my heat, as your pregnant technically it shouldt effect you"
"Alright." Eric said.

"Eric, where the hell have you been?" Mysteria demanded as the man walked out of the room.

"I was keeping Merin company." her eyes noticed the mass and she raised a brow.

"Why are you so much bigger? What have you been eating?"

"None of your buisness."
Merin sighed hearing the argument and stepped up tobthe door of his room and looked out Myst, your voice is grating keep it down would you?" He asks with a grumble before giving Eric a smile "come back anytime" he says before closing the door and flops onto his bed.
"Stay out of it!" Mysteria snarled at Merin.

Course as Eric walked away, she kept questioning the human. A week passed and Eric was a bit bigger, he looked halfway through quads. Wearing a pair of stretch pants and a bigger shirt, his stomach was covered once more.
He was sitting on Merins bed with him and the feline sighed softly. He had started to swell aswell, but using his heat as an excuse kept it hidden.

"Ok... ready?" He asks softly knowing that they were boyh together again to do the transfer.
"Yep. Go ahead." Eric said.

No reason to hold it off any longer. When the young were transfered, Eric's stomach pushed out a few inches but nothing else happened.
Merin gave a soft groan once it was done. He panted and sat back "th...there... done... t...take care of them" he said and softly rubbes at his belly.
"I will, don't worry." Eric said as he set his hands on his stomach. "You be careful out there."
He nods and purrs loudly "i intend to... and when income back" he leaned over and gave Eric a soft kiss "i hope ill get to carry the next litter"
"You probably will." Eric said. "For now, go an have fun on your journey. I never really did much of mine so....I can only wish you the best of luck."