Mpreg Central

Full Version: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Is fine, ill have the otgers make a new one" Merin says with a chuckle and wave of his paw "flare has gotten into glass blowing as a hobby and an attempt to make some side cash, that was his second creation, never could understand how it wasnt already broken"
"Still I am sorry about it, it was a rather pretty thing." Eric apologized.

"He's one of those people who 'see with their fingers', always has to poke what he's looking at." Mysteria explained an Eric sighed.

"Anyway, I wanted to know if it be okay to take a blood sample from your Mightyena so I could determine if their large size is a thing that can be passed down or other more harmful things to the young can be. It's why Chazz asked me here but, he said you were their trainer so, getting your permission is the wise thing. I just want to help out."
He nods "well... lets go ask them if its ok" he responds and leads the way. "Congratulations by the way" he says with a smile and bit of a tale wag.
"Sounds good." Eric said "Oh! Yeah that....they're not mine in that sense."

Mysteria's young were just the result of a night she shared with someone else, Eric wasn't one to breed with his mons and for a good reason. But he always encourged em to take on families of their own if they wanted. If only Waterfall would listen and go out with that bigger blastiose male whom she ha her eyes on. Oh well. Arriving in the room, Marx was awake though Nine and the young were still sleeping. He noticed Merin and raised a brow.

"What do you want?" Marx replied, noticing Eric and the smells on them.

To the Mightyena, they smelled like chemicals but there was something else to it. SOmething deeper that was strange to the man.
"Well thats a fine greeting for the one who fixed your rages, but no matter" Merin shrugged "they wish to take a blood sample, and they need both my, and your permission to do so" he says. Merin hadnt missed the smell, but at the same time he had, at the time his heat had prevented him from processing anything propperly.

"And no, to answer you, smaller brains question, i am not on the menu" he adds with a smirk knowing that the canine got the joke when he refered to his groin.
"For that I am grateful, though to see one of their kind in here I'm not." Marx said as he gestured to Eric.

"I'm just here to help, the only thing I need is a sample to see if anything done to you can be passe on an possibly harm your pups." Eric explained.

The mightyena's ears twitched though he ignored the joke.

"Fine, just get it an go." the dark type replied.
"Their kind?" Merin asks pausing "wait what do you mean?" He asks looking to the canine worried.
"People in those kinds of coats." Marx replied.

"A lot of beings refer to people in lab coats that way, I have no idea why." Eric said. "Even a few wild pokemon have called me a White Coat or even a Labmon rather than a human."

Well the human part wasn't as true anymore but he could only hope things wouldn't come to light.

"Should I do the sample or...wait till another time?" Eric asked.

"Just do it now." Marx replied.

"Right...sorry."

Getting the needle out, he was very careful and went slow too in order to prevent any pain. With a vial of blood he rose and backed out of the room. He closed the door to give Merin some privacy.

"There's something off to that human, their smell isn't right. Besides checmicals there's something more....I'd watch em if I were you." Marx told Merin.

When Merin left, he'd be face to face with Mysteria.
"Believe me, i am... although i may need you if we need to take down that delphox" he said. He had a barrier placed over the room preventing anyone from listening in in any way. All psychics saw was a black hole if they tried. When merin exited the room he gave a slight grumble and his eye twitched "atleast stand back a foot or two from the door, its creepy if you are standing just there"
(Time to pester the scientist lol ^^)

"I have a reason to be creepy if I wish" Mysteria replied. "I know not what you ot were talking about after Eric left but hear me out. He's a good man with no ill intentions, he's just a bit of a fool who gets too carried into his work where it now causes him problems. So I better not catch you trying to do soemthing to him. Got it?"

Eric was back in his room, already setting to work.
"You forget you are a guest here" he says irritably "i tollerate you, not trust, not yet. But believe me when I say to go not do anything against them, they have been through far more than you could imagine and as their trainer, i will protect them at all costs"
"And I am going to do the same for Eric, he has no desire to harm others. Do don't you dare go pestering him or pressuring him into something. He's got too good of a heart." Mysteria instructed as she glared at the legendary though she soon walked away.

Poor Eric had so much to deal with and honestly, she hoped the mewtwo would listen and let the man work in peace.
He would, for now, sadly the mons heat was calling to him again and when he turned he dound a familiar lucario sniffing at him "alright then lets go"
"Very well." Jack would oblige, merely cause it would be helping the mon out.

Several hours later and the deed would be done, hough only time would tell if they were carrying. Eric was still busy at work and a light was shinning from his door even though most lights were out around the house at this time.
Merin gave Jack a kiss and smiled "thankyou hun... sometimes you just need another pokemon i guess" he says with a chuckle
"You're welcome." Jack said. "You should probably tell that human to take a break, he's been doing something in that room for a long time."
"Maybe, ill go talk to him, can you go find my bucket of water and replace it with some warm soapy water? I have some more cleaning to finish" he says slowly standing
"Sure." Jack answered with that, he was gone.

If merin went into the room, they'd find the human hunched over. Watching several small machines doing something with the small portion of the DNA sample he had been given permission to take. For the moment, he was unaware of the door opening whenever it did.
"Umm... sir?" He says trying to get his attention "shouldnt you sleep? Working at night isnt the best for humans"
"What?" Eric asked as he looked over his shoulder. "Oh yeah...well I'm just watching how everything is doing. We don't need a explosion or anything an Mysteria is exploring. So what are you up to?"