Mpreg Central

Full Version: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"So true!" Rusty said with a laugh. "We might not be able to leave here at all."
Blip laughs and smiles "we will probably run out of space when we finally give birth too"
Rusty chuckled.

"I still look forward to which of us wins this." Rusty said with a smile.
He nods and murrs "well im still able to go play for now... your gonna be stuck here soon"
"Yeah yeah." Rusty replied simply, waving a paw at em. "there's more than one way to play."
He chuckles and nods nuzzling the canine and snuggles close "i still cant believe im really pregnant... not that im complaining
"Well you better believe it cause you're going to be like that for who knows how long." Rusty said with a smile.
He smiles ans rubs his bdlly "i know, and im already loving it! It feels so good"
"Just wait till they start kicking.So long as they on't hit any organs it feels nice." Rusty told em.
he chuckles "With so many... im sure they will be kicking eachother" he says with a chuckle and gives both his and Rustys belly a rub
Rusty chuckle. There was a good chance of that happening.

"For now, I'm taking a nap." Rusty said.
he nods and pulls him close to snuggle him while he sleeps to keep him comfortable.
Rusty fell asleep easily and stayed that way with ease. His stomach was still full of movement as the youg weren't sleepy.
Blip just continued to rub and stroke hoping to settle them. Merin smiled as he stood close by having kept an eye on them to make sure they weren't up to no good.
When Rusty woke up, he gave a yawn though he noticed somethng rather quickly. His stomach was very large now. His paws couldn't even touch the ground!
"Looks like your stuck here" Merin says looking down to him "I brought you some food" he adds pointing down to a plate of Rustys favorite food, one next to it of Blips.
"IT's not that bad, I like it here." Rusty answered. "Thanks though."
he chuckles "Never said it Was a bad thing" he chuckles "Just means that we needed to know you cant move, you know we have a responsibility to take care of you"
"Yeah yeah." Rusty answered. "So what are you doing?"
"Checking on you and Blip, delivering food, making sure your cave is safe, aswell as checking on the other guys around the mansion, you know how some of them can be"