Mpreg Central

Full Version: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Not alot" he admits with a shrug "trying to keep the house running and handling a strong heat... i worry for all and take care of all... almost feel like the butler" he says with a chuckle "can i get you something? Food or drink?"
"You're just a responsible and considerate mon, you're no butler." Eric said with a kind smile. "Naw, I don't need anything. If I do I'll go get it myself and hopefully not lose motor control on my hands again."

A nervous laugh left him, yeah that would be bad if things went past that. He was feeling off an he honestly hoped he didn't have to use that so early into this visit. For a moment, his face showed uncertainty though he gave a kind smile again.

"I'm sure things will work out in regards to your heat. Mysteria had a bad one this time, so that's the only reason she's expecting." Eric said. "She's not thrilled on the thought of being a mom."
Merin chuckles softly and nods "i know that feeling, i was the same my first time... buti had Chazz to help me through it"
"It's always good to have someone to help ya. Usually it's Waterfall in my case but lately, Mysteria's becoming that helpful soul." Eric said as he stood up an reached for something that was no longer being used. "She used to hate my guts actually. She long gave up on getting a trainer so when I came to her region an choose her well, she gave me hell. But she's starting to change, I guess my work just makes her concerned about me despite my attempts to ease her mind."

A shrug left him however he froze as he felt a famliar surge go through him and his grip tightened on the small vial. The thing shattering in his hand and he shuddered for a moment, he seemed dazed by something though he quickly notice due to the glass being in his hand.

"Aw crap.....at least it's my own property." Eric said.
Merin gave a soft chuckle and reached out, his eyes glowing the tube repaired itself "there, all fixed"
"Thanks...." Eric said, stopping himself before his vocal tick happened and he sighed. "There's a lot of broken glass whereever I go....an other things. SOmetimes things just get a bit....crazy."

He still didn't feel okay though, the uneasy feeling he had was only getting stronger. Sure the glass was out of his hand, but if Merin noticed, it was already healed. There was no way for the wounds to heal that fast by Merin's influence, thus it showing that there was more to Eric than there seemed.
"So... and dont take this badly or think me rude but, what are you?" He asks bluntly "and you cant say human, for one, you dont smell it, and Marx knows it, he says you smell alot like anything BUT human" he stops to look at him.

"Your not in trouble, i just... i need to know... smelling the way you do you were lucky to get close to him... i wont tell chazz, this is simply to put Marx mind.. and my own at peace... i have alot of mon to look out for here"
Eric had set the vial down, not really wanting to risk breaking it again. Though he froze right when he set it down. CRAP CRAP!!! The poor man's heart skipped a beat at

"Your noses must be messing with you, I hang out with a lot of mons of both species an a lot of chemicals.....of course I won't smell human." Eric said, pushing the vial further onto the desk as he turned round and looked at Merin. "I'm just a normal guy with a few oddities that are a accident, well more like a hazard from my job but still. I'm a normal plain an bland human, nothing weird here."

A weak laugh left Eric, he really didn't want to tell anyone. What was to say someone wasn't eavesdropping or that Merin really wouldn't tell Chazz? Chazz was such a good friend despite all the years apart. Due to how nervous he was getting an worried, his uneasiness grew and with his condition that wasn't a good thing. A few well placed words or threat could result in him losing what control he had.
He gave a sigh and shook his head then clicked his fingers "this room is guarded now against everyone but your own pokemon" he says softly "please, i need to know... for the sake of my own kittens..."
"I just.....I just can't." Eric said. "Truthfully I don't know how to put it, please just...just let this matter go okay? I have stuff with me that can prevent things form getting dangerous and my mons know what to do in case I can't grab it in time in which they act quickly."

Putting a hand to his arm, he rubbed it nervously. He was nervous for a good reason. He hated having others know about it and honestly, he did hate himself for causing the issue to begin with. Still.....he had a good intention at the time of the accident.
"Does it have something to do with your current vendetta against glass?" He asked with a slight smile trying to make a joke at his earlier statement about always breaking glass.

He gave a sigh then looked serious for a moment "i do warn you, if you dont tell Chazz on your own, he may not forgive you when he finds out." He says and steps to the door lowering the barrier. He paused then opened the door seeing the pregnant female, in her usual place, standong on the other side.
"It's well......" Eric started though he silenced himself, looking away somewhat ashamed.

Mysteria wasn't happy. Not at all.

"You couldn't just leave him be?! He's working to help your companions and you go an question him like he's a felon?!" Mysteria growled as she pointed her flaming wand at Merin.

"Mysteria, it's okay....." Eric started, though he cringed back when she glared at him.

"It is not okay!" her gaze was swiftly returned to Merin.

She attempted to shoo the LEgendary back into the room an closed the door. Her gaze on him the whole time if she managed this.

"I asked you to do one thing, leave him be. But instead you go and question him on this?!" Mysteria beratted.
"Answer me this" he cuts her rant off "if chazz came into your home, looking like a human and smelling like he does, would you not be suspicious? Would you not do the same? To protect your cubs? Because i have more than one litter to worry about here"
"Yes but I would respect the wishes of the person involved and watch from a distance, NOT QUESTION THEM UP FRONT WITH NO EVIDENCE BESIDES SMELL!!" Mysteria retorted.

"Mysteria please, it really is okay...." Eric requested, though he was ignored.

"What if you came to my place and all because you're a shiny and a legendary that law states, I have to respect you. I would not respect you in the least but I would at least tolerate you!"

"Mysteria...."

Boy she was really going, hormones were a bad thing for her. Though Eric was finding it harder to try and object to stop her arguing. The poor man's heart was starting to pound in his chest, which wasn't going to lead to anything good.
The mewtwo vould sense the males distress and, in one move, stepped forward and grabbed her muzzle to silence her "i dont want your respect, but i want you to listen to me here" he warns "your trainer asked you to stop, and you are stressing him, so for HIS sake, stop" he waits for her to calm before walking past to go back to cleaning.
However that only proved to anger the female.

"YOU!" Mysteria snapped as she raised her wand and pretty much launched a flamethrower at Merin as he headed past her.

Calm was beyond the point for Mysteria, even though she was fine with her trainer having contact with her. She wasn't too fond of it with other mons. Whether or not the flamethrow hit, was to be seen. Though Eric immedeatly started searching for her pokeball while trying to stay calm. It seems he was going to need a new way to store some of his things.
Merin spun on the spot and raised his hand, his eyes glowing he encapsulated all of it in a feils and snuffed it out. "Im on my home turf, and i am massively more powerful than you, not to mentiom you are pregnant, i will not fight you"
"She's pissed off Merin, she ain't gonan.....gonna...gonna..." Eric started though his little vocal tick kicked in till he pretty much slapped himself hard to snap out of it. "Not gonna let things slid easily, she has a really bad reaction to being touched by beings she doesn't know well. Heck, it took a long time for her to accept a hand on her shoulder from me."

The delphox was clearly pissed off by her expression. Raising her wand, she fired another flame thrower at Merin in the attempt to hit him. The whole while, Eric was desperatly searching his bag for the right pokeball.
Merin continued to nullify her atacks preventing her from even singing the walls "take your time, no rush here" he says being totally serious,
"What do you mean by no rush? There's a perfectly good reason to rush!" Eric said as he put his fingers through his hair, panic getting to him. "Where is it, where is it?!"

The man's hair stood up on end, at first you'd figure it was from having his fingers in his hair but when he removed em, it was still staying even where hsi fingers couldn't reach from the way he had them. As he had them, they were only on the top of his head. The man rose an went to searching elsewhere, though he ended up slamming his hand down on a smaller table and hte piece notably cracked from the strength. Mysteria growled and used Mystic Fire this time.