Mpreg Central

Full Version: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Merin grabbed him and kissed him deeply pulling him onto the bed with him. (Fade to black)
The kiss came out of nowhere and Eric could do nothing. With the deed done, he slowly sat up and groaned. His stomach felt heavier as he had gone through a growth spurt through the event. Resulting in his pants now being harder to get on. In which he gave up after a few moments.

"That was.....surprising.." Eric said as he laid there.
Merin, atfirst was pleased with himself but was soon grumbling "as fun as that was... im such an idiot!"
"Guess you weren't meaning for this to happen...." Eric said as he stood up. "Well I guess there's nothing to it now. It's not like we can do anything about it now."

Unless there was a way to transfer young to another.
He nods and sighs "i didn't want to be pregnant again so soon"
"Can't you use your abilities transfer them to a suitable host?" Eric asked.

Suitable meaning pregnant.
He shakes his head "its not as easy as that sadly"
"Ya never know if ya don't try." Eric said. "Lot's of mons would carry em for you."

(He can stick em in Eric and it backfires while Merin's gone? Like Eric's body goes out of whack and his litter gets much bigger?)
"I guess i can see what i can do" he says softly "but it may not work, or it could have adverse affects on both partys involved"
"Well while you think, I'm gonna go to my foom and take a nap." Eric said.

Standing up, he got redressed and went over to the door. Eric's stomach shifted slightly as he walked, a rather uncomfortable feeling. Still Eric was trying not to get annoyed with it. All he could honestly do was put up with it.
"You dont need to" he calls out softly before he reaches the door "you can rest here... i wouldnt mind the company... heats tend to... alienate you from others"
"Alright, I don't really feel up to walking back to my room." Eric said as he went back and took a seat on the bed. "Sure it's okay if I take a nap here?"
The feline chuckles and pulls Eric onto the bed and snuggles up to him "aslong as i can snuggle... and occasionally rub your belly" he blushes a little and smiles "then you can stay here. It is my room after all"
"Fair trade." Eric said with a smile.

Removing his glasses, he reached and barely managed to set em on the bedside table. A yawn left him as he started to drift asleep in Merin's arms. A few of the youngsters in his stomach shifted about.
Merin purred and rubbed at the swollen mass knowing his own would start growing eventually too. His hugely enhanced abilities made him capable of sensing everything that Eric was carrying, and even that their small mistake was going to bare ripe fruit. He was strangely excited at both the prospect of carrying for the scientists once more, and meeting his young that said scientist was carrying.

He was unsure if a transfer would even work, but he would need to wait a while, a weet or two at the least so the life he was now set to carry wouldnt be threatened by it should he fail. It would tax him, even with his new power and then there wsswas the question of who to give them too.

He did briefly concider Nine, but she had had her litter the day previous. Then there was 'War' the blackwargreymon, and he concidered it as a form of punishment for his actions. Lastly theee was Eric, but he didnt want to threaten his already growing litter.

Whoever he chose he would need to be careful and picky, he would be in enough trouble already for sleeping with Eric both with Chazz and Mysteria. The latter he could already foresee would want to castrate him.
Eric was fast asleep rather quickly, the young calming down as the mass was being rubbed. There were various mons in there due to his genetics, mewtwos, tyrunt eggs, vulpix's, a few digimon eggs, and then there was one thing that.wasn't like the others. It was hard to make out but it didn't look like a mon, not quite honestly. It was honestly a child that took after Eric more so than anything else, they were somewhat human but not fully. Something that Eric was afraid of happening. Still the human would end up with a very large stomach when this pregnancy was over due to all the young in there.
Merin just continued to purr softly and rub, finally noticing the poffins and he chuckled and shook his head "seriously chance? Poffins? Poke-puffs are more palitable to humans, hell Chazz eats them all the time" he picked one up and ate it shakeing his head at the taste "who made these ones? They are terrible!"
Eric didn't dare to make anything food wise, he wasn't good at it. Course he had found these ones in the cupboard in a small container an taking Chanse advice he tried em. they were horrible to him but he still tried to eat them; he could only eat two and he didn't want to put the others back in the container since he did touch them. The youngsters in Eric's stomach shifted about, kicking at Merin's hand when they mentioned the terrible taste. Despite how tired Eric was, his young were demanding food.
Merin chuckled softly and coored softly to the kicks while sending a message to eve demanding a specific type of poke-puff.
"Dont worry, ill have him feed you soon, just let... daddy rest a little ok?" He said softly to it, eve teleported in a minute later, placing theplate of puffs by the bed the ported awag not caring that eric was in bed with him.

These poke-puffs looked like little cupcakes and tasted of a smooth chocolate. They were pokemon food and made with the same stuff as regular pokemon foods but these were Chazz's favorite so he hoped Eric would like them too.
THe young still shifted about, growing a little restless though the scientist's stomach stretched outward once more. His shirt rode up and revealed more of the white firm mass that was his stomach. IT would take a while for Eric to wake up and in that time he did go through another growth spurt. Once awake, he blinked a few times and sighed.