Mpreg Central

Full Version: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Merin gave a soft growl still looking concerned. He had never intended to hit them, even if he had he wouldbt have been able to injure Eric, his restrictions preventing that "Then why were you panicked a few minutes ago?" He asks as he 'tosses' the spoon handle over his shoulder, it vanishing into thin air.
"Cause you almost hurt him!" The mon commented, almost craddling the man.

"He caught me by surprise Merin, it's okay. He explained everything and he's not like War, unlike War this guy was trying not to cause harm." Eric explained. "I just wanna go and sleep for a little bit...okay?"

The man's stomach came a live with some weak kicks as their stomach pushed outward and to the sides a bit more. Making the brand new shirt rid up a little bit more.
Merin gave a sigh seeing the shirt rip "guess its a good thing i got tailoring supplies" he mutters "cmon were not that dar off... ill fly us the rest of the way" he gabbed the new mon by his belt and placed a hand on Cliffords shoulder before levitating them and encasing them in a bubble and starts flying towards the house.
"Drop him, you die" he warns softly. It was a half hearted threat, ment more to make him secure his grip better on eric.
The mon's grip was already tight but gentle around the human. Still, they were just trying to careful knowing the man was even more fragile now. They had a bigger burden in there. Upon arriving at the house, a certain digimon would probably greet em. The weregarumon noticed em an didn't look pleased but they merely walked past em. With Eric fast asleep in their arms.
"War, i sware to god if youve been causing more trouble" Merin warns him as he walks oast with the others "ill deevolve you by hand, and that doesnt mean using your digivice!" He looked to the new mon.

"Down the lft hall, third door on the right is his foom, set his CAREFULLY in his nest... he has some eggs in it" he says and heads to the kitchen finding Vhazz cooking dinner already "oh damn it... im sorry it was my turn wasnt it?" He mutters seeing him
The digimon merely carried Eric there and did as instructed. Eric as set on his side as the mon figured if he put em down on their back they would be more uncomfortable. So to keep em asleep he figured that on their side would be best. He noticed all the eggs and spotted a few digimon ones. He had a feeling who caused that.

"It's alright Merin." Chazz said. "I miss doing some things about the house so no worries. Everything okay with Eric?"

Rusty stretched as he calm into the room, though his stomach was slightly bloated looking.
Merin watched Rusty ammusedly and nodded "yeah, ran into anothe friend of his, Clifford and his Lugia mate, hes here with us, and Eric picked up a Weregarurumon on the way home" he smiled and knelt down to pet rusty "everything been ok here?"
"Oh....well hopefully nothing goes crazy." Chazz said. "It's been good, Rusty here has been helping outside."
"He has" merin asked looking down to him "he been digging the holes for the new saplings" he asks obviouldnt picking on him but just trying to make a joke out of it
"ha ha." Rusty said as he swats Merin with one of his tails. "You're so funny."
Merin chuckles and nuzzles him "speaking of, im gonna need you a little latter on" he says to Chazz "figured id give Mysteria he chance at revenge, and at the same time, Cliffords mate wants a piece of me too... i just need you there to maks it sll official" he says
"Sure I can do that." Chazz said.

Rusty gave a shrug an started to leave the room.
"You can watch" he calls to rusty with a smile "cmere Rusty i actyally want a hug" he says squatting back down and spreadng his arms out in the universal language for a hug. "I havent seen you in a while, ive missed you pup"
"Nah, I don't really feel like watching a fight, you'll probably win." Rusty said as he turned round and gave MErin the hug. "Well I did have a big pup to watch so sorry for not showing up a whole lot."
He nods and hugs tightly then rubs at rustys belly "i see yoube been busy, whos the lucky one?" He asks with a purr "and of course ill win, doesn't mean i wont make it entertaining"
"Well they aren't here in the house, but they're really nice." Rusty said.
"Oh?" He asks "you been playing hooky in the forest? Cheeky pup you" he smiles and scratches gently ar rustys belly more.
"Hey, not my fault she lives there an doesn't want to move out." Rusty said.
He chuckles and nods "well, it would still be nice to meet her" he says
"Well I could see if I can let you met her. She's out in the forest all the time so let's go see." rusty said as he headed for the door.