Mpreg Central

Full Version: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Heres some advide to both of you" merin says "drop the Attitude" he looks to them watching as Chazz heals them.

"I am More than just a Shiny or a legendary, and i am not defined by it" he looks intentionally looks at Gaia as he says this before turning to Mysteria "as for you, i honestly dont know what your grudge is about. I know i didnt spit in your salad this morning, so its not that... once ive spoken with Eric, why dont you tell me?"

He gives Chazz a hug and nuzzle "thanks for doing this for me hun" he says with a smile then steps over to Clifford "i do apologize to you, i went easy on her, i did not injure her, please dont be mad with her ok?" He smiled softly then walked oast to chase after Eric.
Mysteria turned her nose to Merin, Clearly nowhere near pleased with this event.

"IT's okay." Clifford said. "I know that her ways could cause trouble."
Merin nods and smiles with a purr then looks to mysteria "later" he says simply implying to talk to him later about it and he chases after Eric.

"Eric!" He calls out catching up to him "y...your not...mad at me are you?"
"No I'm not mad." eric answere. "I just.......I don't know. I'm just not......"

A sigh left him as he stood there. He really didn't know how to explain it.
He gave a whimper "im sorry it lasted so long... i guess i had a reason for lingering it out... but i cant remember it now..."
"It's fine." Eric said as he sat down on the nest in his room ,the two of them there alone save for the young. "I just.....don't know how to put it."
He nods and sits close by watching Eric with his young. He smiles seeing them start to nuzzle and crawl over him. "I should get you some milk to feed them hu? Seeing as your not producing any... as far as i know"
"I'm not." Eric answered. "Not that I've noticed but nope, no millk."
He nodds and continues to watch till there is a knock at the door, Blip coming in a moment later with several bottles of milk.

"I got the message" he says offering a smile "and instead of doing what was sufgested to me... i devided to be nice to your kittens and puppies" he brings the tray over and sits it on the bedside table.

"Thanks Blip" Merin says with a purr and the frog chuckles.

"If i were you kitty, id find a corner to hide in, Gaia may have learned her lesson, But Mysteria still seems to be fuming... im worried she will set off the fire alarms"
"Mysteria is....a hard nut to crack." Eric muttered though he winced as the young in his stomach started to kick.

A growth spurt kicked in, strentch his stomach even more.
Merin chuckled and nodded watching the belly swell "why do i get the feeling she will only be happy when im crippled..." he says with a soft chuckle "shes going to be pissy for a long time jn that case, i dont even know how much power i have seeing as my blindfold seems to hold back a bast magority of it"
"She's stubborn..." Eric muttered out as his stomach swelled.
Both mon nod and watch him swell. Blip seeming to be entranced by the growing mass. Merin takes one of the bottles and then one of the puppies and starts feedimg it not minding Blips presence in the room.
A few groans left ERic as he tried to adjust his position, the mass finally stopped when he looked ready to drop eight kids. Though there was more in there than that. The poor man was panting as he was a bit sweaty now.
"You ok?" Merin asked concerned at his state of distress
"Yeah that was....just a lot...of growing at once." Eric answered as he sat up, looking down at the mass.
Merin nods continuing to bottle feed the pup softly purring the whole time.

"C..may i.." blip asks lifting a hand and motions to erics belly
Eric took notice of Blip an noded.

"Sure, they're pretty active now." Eric said. "So you're going to feel something in there moving."

A few bulges appeared on his belly, showing the young moving in there.
He nods and gently lays his hand on the belly his face turning to a smile. His touch was surprising to Eric as he expected the touch to be cold and damp, and while it did have a certain humid feeling to it, it was warm and offly enjoyable.
IT did feel rather nice and Eric surpressed a moan as the young mon felt their stomach. Truth be told, it never crossed Eric's mind that the others would be curious about it. Still, this felt...rather nice.