Mpreg Central

Full Version: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Fade to black)

Merin had managed to not only quench Erics need but his own. He managed to transfer the heat over to himself then, with erics help, end it.
"Th...there... feeling better?"
It certainly took a lot out of him, though Eric honestly felt better. His stomach was bigger now due to the added young though his size was pushed into the start of quads.

"Yeah.....better...." ERic panted.
He chuckles and purrs giving him a soft kiss "hey, how about we go intontown for a little while?" He asks smiling "i can get you some new clothes"
"Into town....?" Eric muttered. "I'm not sure... do you honestly think I can go into town like this?"

Eric sat up, his shirt was still covering his stomach but clearly struggling to do so.
He chuckled softly and nodded "Chazz does all the time... well when he can... some provisions we cant make ourselves... like meat"
"Yeah well..Chazz is more stable...than me." Eric mentioned.
"Well in oneway yeah" he says with a shrug "should see some of his moodswings" he chuckles and nuzzles him "cmon lets have a shower then i fly you to town ok?
Eric made a nervous sound as he fidgeted with his shirt. What was he suppose to do?

"Fine...." eric muttered.
Merin purred and helped the pregnant man up and into the shower, the whole time keeping his hands on the swollen belly. "And dont worry, i wont endanger you with the flught ok?"
A groan left Eric as the legendary rubbed their stomach. It felt nice though Eric listened to Merin's words and gave a nod.

"Alright...if you're sure you can carry all of us then go ahead once we're done here." Eric said.
He nods and purrs continuing to rub, cleaning the human when he takes the soap into his paws.
"Ill be able to manage, only reason i didn't bring Chazz back when i flew back when you went missing was because i was in a rush"
"How about just us.....I don't want to make a huge scene with Chazz there if something goes wrong...." Eric requested, feeling the young in his stomach shift about.
He nods "itll be just us, and, if i wanted to, i could move the whole house to town if i wanted to" he smiles "would cause me a huge deal of pain, and id probably sleep for a week, but i could do it"
"Let's leave the house behind." Eric urged.

A little while later, Eric was ready to go. HE had one of his last remaining lab coats on in the attempt to hide some of his stomach and to feel a it comfortale. He liked his lab coat...it was a nice piece of home.
Merin purred seeing Eric dressed "want to get some more? Im sure your running low on lab coats"
"Let's jsut see what they got." Eric said. "Not gonna get my hopes up for nothing."
He nods "if not i could always try making you some?" He suggests and smiles helping him outside.

"Be back in a little while Chazz" he calls out
"Let's just see first." Eric said "Then we'll talk on that."

"Alright!" Chazz called back.

Eric went into the town with Merin, the scientist tugged at his shirt an then attempted to button up his coat. A foolish effort honestly.
Merin watched him a little pityingly, as a pokemon he never needed to wear clothes honestly "so where to first?"
"I don't really know.....I figured you had a idea on that." Eric answered.