Mpreg Central

Full Version: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
merin nodded and grabbed the tube of cream and motioned for him to sit in his lap "Come here hun, trust me this will help" he says with a smile putting some on his paws
"My legs can't reach the ground..." Rusty said, waving his little paws for emphasis.
Merin chuckled and carefully lifted him and laid him on his back on his lap, positioning him so he was looking away from him, his rear still touching the bed he started massaging the cream into his huge belly trying to be carefull of the canines sensitive nipples
Rusty twitched as he felt the large paws on his stomach, it felt nice until his stomach groaned and the growth picked up in speed. Causing a yipe to leave Rusty as the mass got even bigger!!

"We're definatly gonna have to do something about that Mightyena when this is over." Chazz mused out loud.
"I could try going after him?" Merin offered adding more cream and rubbing it in "im technically a trainer too"
"You think you'll be okay? They are a dark type..." Chazz said.
"I have A raltz on my team remember? Eve, Shes out playing with some of the cubs, She should be able to injure him enough" he says with a smile "Do you want me to go after him now? or wait till after Rusty here has his pups?"
"Alright, just be careful." Chazz said. "It be best to go now, that mightyena pack could cause problems for the local pokemon by competting for food. And if he's huge who knows what other damge he can cause."
Merin nods and passes Rusty to Chazz before getting up. he grabs his stuff and smiles "Ok ill be back in a bit... i may need to fight myself if the whole pack decides to attack, but well see" he walks out going to get his mon before heading into the trees in search of the Mightyena.
IT would take a while for Merin to find the Mightyena but when they did they'd see that there was a bunch of poochyenas trailing after em like pups still. So they were still rather young. However a ninetails was with them as well and with a rather large belly too. The dark type's ears twitched and he glanced over his shoulder to see the legendary. They were a rather big one, a good foot taller than the ninetails too.

"What do you want?" The mightyena growled, ushering hte pups to the Ninetails.
"Hello there" he says with a smile and pulls out Eves pokeball "I think you know what i want, i have other mons to protect so... EVE! GO!" he threw the ball, the small mon appearing and he instantly connected with her psychicly so the mightyena would hear the commands to avoid them. this was his usual trick, and it had helped him avoid losing battles.

"You know the Drill Eve" he said out loud "Dont Kill him"
A snarl left the mightyena as the hackles on their back raised. Annoying buggers! The gravid ninetails was surprisingly still agile enough to get in front of the male.

"Leave us alone!" the ninetails barked at Eve an merin. "We've had enough of trainers an the mons who follow em. Go crawl back to your owners and leave us be!"

"Nine move out of my way." The mightyena said though the ninetails managed to block him easily.
Merin chuckled "Knew this was coming" he said softly and looked to Eve. He gave her her orders, take down the male, The ninetails the mewtwo would handle and he unclipped his backpack and took a step forward to enter the combat.

"Bring it Nine" he said with a chuckle "I promise you, you wont be separated from your cubs, you two can make the first move"
"GET LOST!!!" Nine barked as she glared at the mewtwo, though she nudged the mightyena to try and get em to step back.

"Nine move!" The mightyena nearly ordered as he tried to climb of her, though he seemed very hesitant due to her condition.

A large amount of barking could be heard from the pups as they swarmed in front of their mother, barking up a storm at the two psychic types. Though they were clearly only trying to scare em off an were just doing mock charges. Quickly retreating back to their mother's paws while barking.
Merin sighed and shook his head "Sad" he said his eyes glowing, a pokeball coming out of his bag and hitting the ninetails, catching her and her pups with ease and locking shut before flying to Merins hand and he looked at it sadly but still with love in his eyes for his new mon "I said you would not be separated from your cubs and i keep my promises" he put it on the belt on his tail then looked to the large mightyena.

"Will you come Quietly? or will we need to do the usual bull?" he asks sadly lifting another pokeball "Id rather not do it the hard way... i personally dont like fighting unless its against another trainer"
The mightyena's jaw dropped when the mewtwo just threw pokeballs at his pups an mate. It was very clear that he was displeased that they would dare capture them when they clearly weren't fighting. A look of rage came to the dark type's face as he glared at em.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!" The mightyena snapped as he charged the mewtwo, getting ready to use Crunch.
Merin watched him rush towards him, clearly not shaken and Eve stepped infront of her trainer and flashed brightly using Dazzling Gleam, blinding him and injuring him at the same time.

"I would not have attacked if you had not attacked Rusty" Merin says with a frown "You Attack my family, expect little mercy" he says taking a few steps back away from the battle. Eve was no weakling, Merin had trained her in secret. she was effectively as powerful as a Gardevour but she had elected to not evolve.
The attack had resulted in him missing an the mightyena pulled back, shaking their head so they could see again.

"As if you know anything!!" The mightyena snarled. "It's not my fault those wretched humans used us as lab rats and messed with how everything works!!! If it weren't for them your friend would've been ignored!!"

Using Snarl, he released a loud an terrible sound. Doing damage to Eve and lowering her special attack at the same time. Two could play at the distance game.
Merin nodded and sighed "So, you were at the breeding facility were you?" he asks with a head tilt "well then i guess we have something in common, but right now, Im sorry, i need to capture you, youve been a threat to too many people" he says Eve nodded and released a massive pulse of Psychic energy, even if he was naturally defensive against it, she managed to do a large amount of damage to him.

"Believe me when i say, youll be safe from them with us... but we may teach you some control for your urges"
"More like a Team Rocket Facility." The mightyena growled.

The energy did do damage and while he id have a natural defense over it, it still did a good amount of damage. THe mightyena's hackles stayed standing up as he reclaimed his footing.

"As if I'm suppose to believe that, coming from the brute who just captured my family when they didn't even attack you!! Throwing balls like there's no tomorrow." The mightyena replied, clearly not believing Merin.

Taking a deep breathe, they used Snarl once again.