Mpreg Central

Full Version: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
She nods eyeing you cautiously having seen the shudder "You ok? should i get Chance?"
"It's probably due to me being real tired, there's no need to bother Chance. I just need some sleep.....a lot of it." Eric answered.
Nine nods and wanders to the door "Ok, Ill make sure Rusty is quiet when he brings in food for you" she says "And ill keep Mysteria out... of the room and trouble"
"Alright....thanks." Eric said.

When she left, he attempted to move over to his bed and lay down. Though, he still had a hard time falling asleep. The only problem is that when Rusty came to give him dinner, Eric was nowhere in the room. The mix of vulpix an ninetails was shocked and immedeatly, he started searching for Nine. Leaving the door wide open into Eric's room.

"Nine! Nine." Rusty called out as he ran down the hall, trying to find the ninetails.
Nine was in the middle of talking with Chance about Wars treatment, Mysteria having beaten him up badly this time.
"Hmm? yeah whats up Rusty?" She asked seeing he was panicked "Calm down and talk to me"
"E....Eric....he....he's not there.....not in his room..." Rusty said, out of breathe at this point. "We...we gotta tell Merin....."
"Calm down" she says and stands up "First go have a better look in his room, Ill assemble the others to look for him... Chance, Keep War and Mysteria here, She will only make this worse... He cant have left the house, we would have seen him" she waves him off and then trots off to find the other mon, rallying them together to do a room by room search starting on the ground floor and working up to the top.
There was a way to get out without others seeing, his ghost attributes were still a thing. And his random phasing through things hadn't stopped. Course he wasn't anywhere in the house. Rusty searched Eric's room, finding nothing. Though he noticed some of the bedding was gone. Shaking his head, he went to go find Nine once more.

"He's not there, we really should call Merin an Chazz." Rusty said, his voice filled with concern.
"We will call them When we Dont find him!" she scolds as they continue searching "He wouldnt leave the fence... and thats been reinforced so we cant have any more break ins, If he isnt in the house we THEN call them"
If Rusty's ears could go lower they would. The poor mon was afraid and worried considering Eric's state, granted he didn't know how the man was expecting or whose they were but still. A good hour would pass by and still they would've found nothing. Rusty glanced outside, seeing nothing disturbed out there, he gave a sigh. This wasn't good.
Nine whimpered feeling like she had failed and placed the call through.

"Mmm? hu? wha?" Merin asked being woken by the phone call. he got up yawning and stretched. he glanced at the clock, although he couldn't see through his blindfold he Could see the numbers somehow. he got up and wandered over to the phone and pressed the answer button "mmm hello? Who is it? Oh hey Nine, Whats up?"

"We...I have some bad news" she answered with a whimper "You need to come back... we cant find Eric, he isnt in the house anywhere, and there arent enough of us to search the woods!"

"What?! Shit! Ok umm... CHAZZ! Wake up! Emergency!" Merin said turning back to the bed
Chazz was out pretty badly, the long trek through the caves had taken a lot out of him. The fact that they had a nice soft bed wasn't going to help him stir from sleep easily.
he whimpers and starts to shake him "Chazz cmon... i need you awake! Please!"
"I'm up...up." Chazz groaned
Merin whimpered softly "Erics missing, they cant find him anywhere... we need to get back home... can you send me via PC?"

"We looked everywhere except in the forest, but we cant do a full and propper sweep anyway" Nine pipes up.

(Have the ball fail due to him being part Digimon now )
"Okay....okay.." Chazz said, scrambling to his feet.

Once up, he got Merin's pokeball and used. Alas nothing happened. He tried again an again but nothing.

"It's not working..." Chazz said.
Merin whimpered "I...it must be because im not pure pokemon anymore" he grumbled softly trying to think "At my best speed i could be back in two hours... think that you and Flare could keep up?"
"I don't think so, not for two hours strat. You go, I think you can help more than I can. Just becareful." Chazz answered honestly.
he gave a soft whimper at not having him there but nodded "Follow when you can... ill go for the elite later" he gave Chazz a kiss and purred "Nine Ill be there as soon as i can... keep looking" he smiled to the screen and turned it off before walking outside and, using everything he could muster, started flying home as fast as he could
Chazz nodded and set to work trying to wake himsel up. Two hours passed by time Merin arrived in which the others found nothing. Little did they know that ina underground cave in the woods, was where Eric was held up at. The entrance was hidden by brush but not that big. A couple of tall humans could fit through but Eric went through the ground to get ther, now fully changed.