Mpreg Central

Full Version: BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Howie thanks him quietly, then turns to Daniel with a blush. He leans over and gives him a kiss on the cheek. Then he runs away embarrassed. He did it instinctively
Daniel give him a gentle hug and let him go because he doesn’t want to scared him or make him him feel trapped.
Surprisingly Daniel is not chasing him. Howie turns to him as if he's done something strange.
《Do you give me clothes or were you kidding? 》 he asked stunned
Daniel smile at him and give him a dress and stay where he was as not chasing him.
Howie blushes. The dress is nice, but it reveals a bit much flesh. The boy sits on the bed and stares into space. It's weird.
《Daniel... Come here. It's worse without you around》 he admits indifferently as if such a confession is nothing, and it is because his heart is beating faster
Daniel take him in his arms very gently. «I’m here love, you are safe, it’s okay », said Daniel with a safe voice.
Howie is still blushing. Daniel is... It makes him so emotional. And his mouth... Howie chastises himself for having bad thoughts. Nevertheless, Daniel's presence is fine. He's nice. Very. Although that sex yesterday... 《Daniel... Will you show me the house? 》
«of course! If you feel safe enough. How do you feel love? » Answered Daniel with a gentle voice.
Howie clears his throat and looks into his eyes. He is shy. 《Good, thank you for asking...》 he says quietly
«you’re very welcome! What do you want to see first? » Ask Daniel as he rubbed gently Howie’s belly.
Howie flinches, then looks at Daniel out of the corner of his eye.
《Maybe the kitchen?》 he suggests, and then he looks at his stomach and touches it lightly
«Yes you are pregnant and massage your belly help your womb to not contract as your baby grow inside your belly », explain Daniel softly.
Howie freezes and looks at his stomach as if it were a monster. He covers it with his hands. Impossible... It paralyzes him. The boy sends a disbelieving smile to Daniel.
《I don't believe... So fast, it's impossible》
Daniel show him his baby with the ultrasound on the screen so he can see it by himself and smile gently at him.
Howie doesn't understand... Will he have a baby? Daniel's baby? Tears stream into his eyes. He's not ready. He bursts out crying
Daniel rock him gently into his arms. «you are gonna love to be pregnant », promises Daniel with a safe voice.
Howie doesn't have the strength to argue. He cries still, being shocked 《I'm too young...》
«Not at all, you are in the perfect age for a first pregnancy », said Daniel gently as he look at him softly.
Howie wipes away his tears, then looks at him angrily.
《 It's your fault! You did this to me》 he says offended and tears into him
Daniel show him the contract to make him understand why he want to protect him and make him feel safe with him.