Mpreg Central

Full Version: BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
«I know and we are gonna receive many new patients in the next fews months », said Mitchell.
"Exactly... But maybe Robert's research with this Mike will bring something new.... Did you hear that? He agreed. But Robert is rumored to be the father of his child! They ran into each other at the club," she told him a rumor she heard a few minutes ago
«We need more patient for the research and more doctors to help with it. It’s good if Mike say yes to do it », add Mitchell.
"We can do it... Just like Howie. You know, you should probably take Gia and see him. The little one must miss her mommy," she said to him
«I know we can do it! Yes I’m gonna take Gia to see his daddy », said Mitchell.

«You are never thinking about become pregnant? » Ask Mitchell to Susan.
"I'm not ready for children..." she said and went to her patients
«Are you sure? » Ask Mitchell to her with a smile.
"I'm sure ... You better take care of your own kid stupid!" she said as she walked away
«Tell me you are gonna be ready I can you help you with it », propose Mitchell with a laugh as he goes to see Gia.
"That's what I have my husband for!" she says amused.

Meanwhile, Gia waits in the playroom for her parents, drawing with crayons
«Hi baby », add Mitchell softly when he enter in the playroom.

(Do you want his colleague hear what he say and ask him to make them pregnant?)
"Daddy!" she said and ran to him with a smile, cuddling up to him.

(not likely)
Mitchell take Gia in his arms and hug her very gently. «Do you want to go to see daddy? » Ask Mitchell.

(Okay)
"Yes, I want to go to Mommy!" the girl said, grabbing him by the neck to go with him to Howie's
Mitchell take her to the hospital room where Howie is and he open the door.
Howie was under anesthesia and sleeping deeply while connected to various tubes and cables. "Why is Mommy asleep and lying here?" asked Mitchell looking sadly at Howie
«Mommy is sick baby so she need the doctor to take care of her, but you can give her a big hug », answered Mitchell to Gia.
Gia puffs up her cheeks, but then gently with Mitchell's help, she leans over and hugs her mother. She gives a kiss on Howie's forehead."Wake up soon mommy" she asks
Mitchell kiss Howie softly and take Gia back into his arms. «What do you want to do baby? » Ask Mitchell gently.
"Shall we go to the playground, Daddy?" asks Mitchell. For now, Howie is raising her with the idea that Mitchell is her biological father, though that is not the case