Mpreg Central

Full Version: BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alex smiled gently feeling kicking "our boys are kicking
David take him gently into his arms with a smile.
Alex face turns red looking down
«What’s going on?» Ask David to Alex as he rubbed gently his round belly.
Alex looks up "our boys are kicking a lot
David massage more Alex’s round belly to help him and he feel the two babies more a lot under his hand.
Alex chuckles softly feeling more kicking "boys calm down I think there both either going to football players or soccer players when they grow up
«It’s a good sign if they move like that, they are healthly», said David with a smile as he continue to rubbed Alex’s round belly.
He smiled gently (Skip to a few months (
(Sure no problem!)
Alex is now nine months pregnant his stomach is very huge he waddle slowly
David smile when he see Alex and take him gently into his arms as he rubbed his round belly.
Alex chuckles softly feeling kicking from there two sons "they know it's your hand dear
«That’s good and they know your voice too love », said David with a smile as he continue to rubbed gently Alex’s round belly.
Alex smiled gently feeling more kicking "I need to sit down soon my back is starting to hurt a little bit
David help him to sit down very gently. «How do you feel? » Ask David as he look at Alex.
Alex looks up "like I got two football players kicking my stomach
«Do you have pain? » Ask David with worry as he gently message Alex’s round belly.
Alex shakes his head no "no there just kicking a lot
«contractions? » Ask David with a gentle voice.