Mpreg Central

Full Version: BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mitchell give Gia to Howie first. «Gia need her mommy right now love», add Mitchell as he place Gia in Howie’s arms first gently.

After that, he look at David.

«Tell him what you tell me at the mall», said Mitchell.
(01-19-2022, 09:40 PM)Shane20 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-19-2022, 09:35 PM)Roselockheart Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-19-2022, 09:22 PM)Shane20 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-19-2022, 09:18 PM)Roselockheart Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-19-2022, 09:03 PM)Shane20 Wrote: [ -> ]David reassure him gently.
Alex smiled gently "there calming down honey
«Good! Does the strap feel better on your belly? » ask David.
Alex nods his head "yes the boys doesn't mind the strap
«I told you it’s gonna help you to keep your belly up and reduce the pain », add David softly.
Alex smiled gently "I wonder how many pounds are the boys now I feel like a whale and I still have four months to go
(01-20-2022, 04:01 PM)Roselockheart Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-19-2022, 09:22 PM)Shane20 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-19-2022, 09:18 PM)Roselockheart Wrote: [ -> ]Alex smiled gently "there calming down honey
«Good! Does the strap feel better on your belly? » ask David.
«I told you it’s gonna help you to keep your belly up and reduce the pain », add David softly.
Alex smiled gently "I wonder how many pounds are the boys now I feel like a whale and I still have four months to go
«I think they are very big, but you are a beautiful slave », answered David.
Howie hugged his daughter and kissed her forehead. He missed his princess.

Daniel looked at Howie with a smile "I'm not the one who hurt you..." said
«How do you feel love?» Ask Mitchell as he kiss Howie gently and take him into his arms.
"It's better now..." he said and hugged his husband lightly, smiling radiantly "They want to do an ultrasound on me.... I said I'd wait for you," he said to Mitchell
«I’m here now love we can do the ultrasound», add Mitchell with love to Howie.

After that, he look at Daniel. «Have you take your decision?» Ask Mitchell to him.
(01-20-2022, 04:17 PM)Shane20 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-19-2022, 09:22 PM)Shane20 Wrote: [ -> ]«Good! Does the strap feel better on your belly? » ask David.
Alex nods his head he started to fall asleep
Howie stroked his cheek and then looked at his slightly firmer belly.

Daniel looked away from him "I disagree... I will not humiliate myself," he said
Mitchell massage gently Howie belly as they wait for his colleague to come to do the ultrasound.

«You doesn’t know until you try it one time», add Mitchell to Daniel.
(01-20-2022, 06:20 PM)Roselockheart Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2022, 04:17 PM)Shane20 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-19-2022, 09:35 PM)Roselockheart Wrote: [ -> ]Alex nods his head "yes the boys doesn't mind the strap
Alex nods his head he started to fall asleep
David smile softly when he see Alex fall asleep.
"Don't interfere..." daniel said and left, and Howie breathed a sigh of relief. "Don't bring him here again..." asked
Mitchell nods his head in understanding and kiss gently Howie with love. They continue to wait for his colleague to come for the ultrasound.
"Where have you been with Gia? Did you have fun?" he asked him, and then stroked his head with a small smile
Mitchell smile softly and tell Howie where they go when he was asleep because of the surgery.
"Really? That's cool," he commented on husband's relationship and kissed him on the cheek
«Yes and Gia fall asleep quickly in her stroller and she want a baby sister», answered Mitchell tenderly for his wife.
"Sister? Maybe she'll have a brother..." he laughed softly and looked affectionately at Mitchell
«Do you want I do the ultrasound love? I just want our kids be healthly», ask Mitchell tenderly and with love to his wife.
"Let's wait a little longer... I want to enjoy you guys," he said and kissed both Mitchell and Gia on their foreheads joyfully