Mpreg Central

Full Version: BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
«I’m gonna tell mommy when she gonna feel better baby. Vanilla with candy on it?» Answered Mitchell as he take her into his arms gently.
"Two candies?" she tried to up the ante, putting her arms around his neck
«Sure baby two candies », answered Mitchell as he place a gentle kiss on her head. After that, he take her to the car and sit her in her kids car seat.
The girl turned on the radio with the button, sitting in the seat today next to the driver "But let's go back quickly.... I want to go to my mom's later."
«Don’t worry baby, you are gonna see mommy today», promises Mitchell to his daughter to reassure her as he look at her very gently.
"I'll draw a picture for her... To make her feel better," she said moving her feet in humor
«I’m sure mommy gonna be very happy when she see your picture of her baby», said Mitchell as he put her favorite music.
"But I don't know if it's brother or sister...How do I draw a baby?" she asked wrinkling her forehead. Three-year-old's problems
Mitchell give her the book he prepare for her in her age understanding. «We don’t know until a couple months if you are gonna have a brother or a sister», answered Mitchell to his daughter.
Gia started looking through the picture book "I want a sister..." she demanded in a childish tone
«You are tired baby?» Ask Mitchell tenderly to his daughter as he park the car in the shopping mall center parking lot.
"A little..." she said, and then put the book aside, looking at her father
Mitchell give her care bear as he place her in her stroller and he cover her with a soft blanket. «You can do a nap baby», add Mitchell to his daughter.
The little girl fell fast asleep, holding her teddy bear in the stroller. She was very tired
Mitchell smile softly as he place a gentle kiss on his daughter head. He cover her more with the blankets and he enter in the shopping mall as he push her stroller.
Fate would have it that Howie's former partner Daniel was in the gallery at the same time. At the sight of Mitchell with the stroller, he stopped
Mitchell walk as he look for the store to buy the costume for Gia and he call the clinic to have news about Howie.
Howie woke up. He was pained and asked about his daughter and husband. Daniel followed Mitchell
Mitchell was very happy to hear that Howie wake up and he smile happily.
He walk with happy steps to go to buy Gia costume.
"Gia is not yours" said Daniel standing with his back to him