Mpreg Central

Full Version: BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
«Talk to me love, tell me how you feel », said Mitchell with his gentle voice.
"Guillotining..." he said breathing deeply, and then muscled his nose with his nose, squeezing his hand tighter
«Why? Explain to me love », ask Mitchell with worry for his wife as he look at him.
"I don't know... It just chills my stomach," he says, and then loses consciousness in his arms
Mitchell lift him in his arms and take him quickly in the exam room as he scream to his colleague to help him.
The entire team is on standby. They connect oxygen and an IV to Howie. They cover him with a blanket
Mitchell let his colleague exam Howie, but he stay close to his wife and wait for the result of the exam.
"Poisoning" says one of the fellows, and the nurse turns to Mitchell "Is Howie pregnant?" she asks him with seriousness
«What?! I never hurt him! I love him with all my heart and yes he is pregnant », answered Mitchell in shock.
Colleagues lead Mitchell out of the room "Listen" says the woman "We're not accusing you, but it's poisoning. Someone wanted to harm Howie..." she explained solemnly "But we will save him and your child first"
«Who want to hurt him? I leave him only to help the new patient with the birth. Please does everything you can to save them! » Ask Mitchell as he look at his colleague with tears in his eyes.
"I'll do everything I can... Don't be afraid," she said and moved into the room. They had to transport Howie to the operating room. There they spent nearly five hours. The woman left after surgery and went to Mitchell "Howie and the baby are alive, but ... Howie must lie in the hospital until he gives birth. The pregnancy is in danger," she said to him
Mitchell nods his head in understand as he cry hard. «Do you find something that the person give him the poison? » Ask Mitchell between his tears to his colleague.
"It was a powerful drug, soluble in liquids. He could have gotten it in any form... He once talked about his ex, Gia's father. Maybe it's him?" she suggested, massaging her friend's shoulder to calm him down
«How he can enter here? We have the batter security! Yes he talk to his ex », sobbed Mitchell because he doesn’t want to loose his love.
"Maybe he didn't want to get over losing Howie and wanted to take him away from you?" she suggested and made him sit down. She handed him the water "You have to be strong. For him and your baby."
«Maybe », answered Mitchell as he sit down to drink his water and he nods his head for his colleague. «How the drugs have enter here? We have the best security », ask Mitchell as he look at her.
"I'd like to know myself... No one here is a threat to Howie. We like him, we really do," she said sadly
«I know Susan, I trust everyone here without thinking », promises Mitchell as he look at his colleague.
"We will look after him and Gia to help you in some way.... These few months are going to be tough," she said and sent him a weak smile