Mpreg Central

Full Version: BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Howie looks into the pots and licks his lips. Tasty looking. He looks at him in awe. 《Cook every day and I'll forgive you faster...》 he said, and then kisses his cheek
«I can do that love! Do you want something special to drink? » Ask Daniel with love and hug him gently.
《An orange juice...》 he asks and so he is cuddled into his body. He's got a smile on his face
Daniel give him a big glass of orange juice and he keep Howie in his arms to give him all his love.
Howie sips the drink, feeling the pleasant warmth from Daniel. This is how the guard finds them. 《Banquet...》 reminds him of the promise
«I know the banquet. Do you want to come with me love? » Ask Daniel to Howie with a soft voice and he look at his wife.
Howie is interested and nods. He didn't want to sit at home nonstop. 《You better dress him up》 he gives him a woman's wig and women's clothes, a dress and sexy lingerie 《No one can recognize him》
Daniel give Howie the clothes and the wig. «You need a woman name for tonight love », said Daniel softly.
《H-harriet?》 he offers quietly, then looks at the clothes. He's going to expose so much skin
«Harriet it is. Do you want to lay down a little before we go? » Ask Daniel to help his love to put on the clothes.
《I can do it... Let's have dinner first》 he says and then takes a seat next to Daniel. They eat in silence, but in a pleasant atmosphere
Daniel prepare him a big plate of food and sit down close to his love to be sure his wife feel all the love.
Howie feels love from Daniel. Throughout dinner he throws him surreptitious glances. 《I'm going to get ready... Thank you for dinner》 he says and bows slightly to the man
«Do you want I rubbed your belly love? You’re welcome! » Ask Daniel as he kiss him gently.
《No need...》 and says embarrassed. He walks away from him starting to dress up. He looks sexy and killer in these clothes. Howie starts putting on makeup
Daniel goes to change himself in better clothes for the banquet and enter in the bathroom quickly. «You know you are gonna need soon to have a belly massage? » Ask Daniel very gently.
《Why?"》 asks Howie when he paints his eyelashes. He looks at him in concentration
«because it is gonna help your baby and your womb. You are so beautiful like that love! » Answered Daniel with his soft voice.
"Thank you..." he says and puts on his heels and takes a clutch bag. It's ready to go first. He's waiting for Daniel in the living room
Daniel arrive quickly in the living room. «You are gorgeous my love like that », said Daniel with pride and love. He kiss his wife gently.