Mpreg Central

Full Version: BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Howie is going to be mad at the doctor..." said the same woman as they were moving Howie to the postpartum ward
The doctor goes with the baby to the nursery and write the medical file of the baby.
Howie continued to sleep, and his condition seemed to be improving
The doctor come to see if Howie health continue to improving to be sure he is gonna be okay when he gonna wake up.
Howie opened his eyes slowly, somewhat dazed. He didn't know what was going on or what was wrong with him. He gently touched his belly which was no longer so big, and at the same time felt the pain through the stitching from the cesarean section
«You are finally awake, you give birth to a beautiful little girl », said doctor Mitchell softly to Howie. «How do you feel? » Ask the doctor as he takes his patient constants.
Howie looked at him with slightly confused eyes. Only then did he come to his senses. "You gave me a C-section..." he muttered quietly "What about Daniel? You gave him the address..." added
«Yes because your baby was in danger, so we need to take action. Yes I give the address to Daniel, but he never I’m really sorry », add doctor Mitchell to Howie.
Howie clenched his eyes shut. He hoped Daniel would at least come back to see his child. He was so stupid... He was getting sick of it all. A few tears ran down his cheek. "Asshole..." winked
Doctor Mitchell pass gently his hand on Howie’s cheek to remove his tears. «Don’t cry for him, he didn’t deserve it », said the doctor to his patient.
Howie looked at the doctor with eyes glistening with tears, then trembled. It was easy to say... "I won't be able to raise a child by myself.... They are looking for me, and I have nowhere to go!" he said brokenheartedly
«You can stay here, the team and I gonna take care of you as long as you need, you are not alone. You can be happy here and safe », add doctor Mitchell as he look at Howie.
"But I don't have the money to pay you to do it.... Why do you care so much about me? Do you also think of me as some kind of experiment?" he asked directly a little bitterly to the doctor
«We don’t take money from out patient! Because you are not my first patient here at the clinic and each patient his a young man who come to us to be take care », answered doctor Mitchell sincerely.
"But will you require anything of me? Am I supposed to work here or something?" he asked, then looked into the doctor's eyes
«Nothing at all, the clinic is run by a foundation, so every patient who come here is take care for free. You are not the first one who need help », answered doctor Mitchell with a safe voice.
"Am I to live at your mercy here until I die? Is that what this is about?" he asked, not believing in such human charity. It wasn't real
(01-11-2022, 02:48 AM)Shane20 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-11-2022, 02:39 AM)Roselockheart Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-11-2022, 02:21 AM)Shane20 Wrote: [ -> ]David stay with him to make him feel safe and look after him. Alex was a perfect choice to breed him.
Alex cuddle David
David smile softly and take Alex in his arms.
Alex smiled gently
«Doctor Mitchell said the truth, everyone who work here is paid by the foundation and we love our work here at the clinic », answered the nurse.

Doctor Mitchell nods his head positively after what the nurse said.
(01-16-2022, 09:16 PM)Roselockheart Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-11-2022, 02:48 AM)Shane20 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-11-2022, 02:39 AM)Roselockheart Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-11-2022, 02:21 AM)Shane20 Wrote: [ -> ]David stay with him to make him feel safe and look after him. Alex was a perfect choice to breed him.
Alex cuddle David
David smile softly and take Alex in his arms.
Alex smiled gently
David smile softly and continue to watch Alex sleep.