Mpreg Central

Full Version: BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
《Me.. But it wasn't easy. It is average. Howie would be perfect》 for his name Harriet blanches and trembles. Damn
«Do you find where is he and the others Backstreet boys? » Ask Daniel to his boss.
《 It's not that simple... How about you? You were supposed to take care of that for me》 he says and looks at Daniel.
«The guards are looking for them and my contact keep me in the loop if they enter in contact with their families », answered Daniel.
Howie doesn't feel comfortable listening to their exchanges. In addition, Marco is forced to push and is in extreme pain. Everyone laughs at him. 《Daniel. Press his belly, I know how you like it》 says the boss
Daniel push in Marco belly to obey to his boss and he keep an eye on Howie to be sure to keep him safe.
Howie closes his eyes and his heart breaks seeing what Daniel is doing. He wraps arms around himself
Daniel come back to Howie a few minutes later and he take him into his arms gently.
《This can't be!》 says Howie, horrified by this, and quietly sobs, feeling helpless
Daniel rock him gently into his arms and he decide to take Howie home to make him feel more safe.
The whole way there, Howie doesn't even look at Daniel. When they get to the house, he pulls off wig and shoes and heads to the bathroom. He puts water in the bathtub and gets into it in a bad mood
Daniel respect Howie need to be alone and he ask to the guard if his boss send him another slave to train.
The guard nods and hands him the papers about the new slave. Howie, meanwhile, puts on one of Daniel's shirts because he doesn't have his clothes here. He lies down on the bed
«What his name and where is he? » Ask Daniel to the guard.

After that, he goes to see Howie in the bedroom.
《Seth... He is on his way》 says to Daniel.

Howie shudders, feeling a stabbing in his stomach. He starts rubbing his belly
Daniel nods his head and ask the guard to tell him when his new slave gonna arrive, but he didn’t stop thinking about Marco.

«Are you okay love? » Ask Daniel gently as he enter in the bedroom and he look at his wife.
The guard promises to notify him. Howie looks briefly at husband. 《You are terrible... Leave Me》
Daniel respect Howie wish and he leave the bedroom.

After that, he call his boss about Marco and thanks the guard.
A month goes by. Howie has a round belly and can't get enough of the baby inside him. Today they have a doctor's appointment at home. He's supposed to do an aminopuncture
Daniel love to see him with his round belly and he love more and more his wife. They wait for the doctor to arrive at their home.