Mpreg Central

Full Version: BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Howie, or rather Harriet blushes. They get in the car. An alarm goes off. This is the time to massage belly. Harriet looks at Daniel curiously
Daniel show Harriet the message to respect his wife and he doesn’t want to scared him as they sit in the car.
Harriet nods and then lifts his dress up revealing his stomach and a set of sexy lingerie over it. 《Do if you have to》
Daniel begin to massage his wife belly gently and he see his wife belly begin to be round with the baby who grow inside of him.
Harriet is charmed by it. Pregnancy gives him joy suddenly now. He looks at Daniel with joy in his eyes. 《You can massage this too...》 he says and puts his husband's hand on his buttock
«Are you sure love? » Ask Daniel gently as he continue to massage his wife belly. He was very happy to see Harriet so happy like that.
Harriet nods slightly and then pulls down panties. He looks at him in anticipation. 《Yesterday you did it without asking, and now you are thinking about it?》
«Not at all love, I want you to feel safe, I don’t want to take you like that, I want you to want it so I can make love to you », answered Daniel sincerely.
Harriet is shocked. He freezes and lets him continue to massage stomach. He embarrassed him. 《G-good...》
«How your belly feel love? » Ask Daniel softly as he kiss his wife gently.
Harriet panted slightly, feeling some movement inside. His belly is slowly getting round. 《I think it's good...》 he says and looks at his navel
«your breasts begin to grow so you can have milk in it », add Daniel softly.
Harriet looks down at cleavage. Indeed, his nipples hurt a bit. Amazing... He touches his nipple curiously. A short time later they are on site
Daniel enter in the banquet room with Harriet and choose at table to sit together. Daniel make him feel safe and he protect his wife.
Daniel is approached by his supervisor, who wanted Howie. 《Hi Daniel... Who is this lovely lady? 》 he asks and I want to touch Howie's hand
«This is my wife Harriet and no you cannot touch her », answered Daniel to his boss.
《You didn't say you had a wife...《 he muttered, and then looked at the main attraction of the evening. A pregnant slave lying on a delivery table. The boy was in pain. I think he was giving birth
«it is new! Who is the boy on the table? I never see him before! » Ask Daniel to his boss.
《My new acquisition... Marco!》 said, and Howie shook. He felt so sorry for this boy. It looked awful
«Who gonna train him to become the perfect slave for the company? » Ask Daniel to his boss.