Mpreg Central

Full Version: BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
«You’re mine forever! » Add Mitchell as he kiss Howie with love.
Howie reciprocated the kiss and sat on his lap "My dear husband..." he said and stroked his cheek
Mitchell sit Howie on his lap and place his legs around his waist.
Howie laughs and rubs his nose against Mitchell's nose with laughter. He suddenly hears the phone ring. It's Daniel...
«Don’t respond you don’t need him anymore love », said Mitchell to Howie when he see the name on the phone.
Howie handed the phone to his husband "Pick up and tell him to fuck off. I don't want to get upset," asked Mitchell
Mitchell pick up the phone and respond to the call to tell Daniel to forget them for the rest of his life.
Howie listens to the conversation and is angry at his former partner for suddenly remembering him
Mitchell close the phone and he look at Howie. «It’s okay love it’s over », promises Mitchell softly.
Howie smiled weakly at him and returned to his lap "What did that idiot say?" he asked him
«Nothing important love, I told him to forget us for the rest of his life and to not to call ever again », answered Mitchell.
"Stubborn retard... Thank you honey" he said and kissed him on the lips
(01-18-2022, 10:28 PM)Shane20 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-18-2022, 10:25 PM)Roselockheart Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-18-2022, 09:37 PM)Shane20 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-18-2022, 09:34 PM)Roselockheart Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-18-2022, 09:22 PM)Shane20 Wrote: [ -> ]David keep Alex in his arms as he push in him.
Alex moans softly gripping David back "feels so good
«I’m gonna take you everyday », said David.
He smiled gently
«what do you think? » ask David.
Alex looks at David " yes but if you go easy I will be bigger in the next few months
(01-18-2022, 11:17 PM)justpush Wrote: [ -> ]"Stubborn retard... Thank you honey" he said and kissed him on the lips
«You’re welcome my love », add Mitchell as he respond to the kiss.
(01-18-2022, 11:18 PM)Roselockheart Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-18-2022, 10:28 PM)Shane20 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-18-2022, 10:25 PM)Roselockheart Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-18-2022, 09:37 PM)Shane20 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-18-2022, 09:34 PM)Roselockheart Wrote: [ -> ]Alex moans softly gripping David back "feels so good
«I’m gonna take you everyday », said David.
He smiled gently
«what do you think? » ask David.
Alex looks at David " yes but if you go easy I will be bigger in the next few months
«yes, but you can give birth before the time », add David.
"Could I start helping out at the clinic? During childbirth, for example?" he asked, looking at him seriously
(01-18-2022, 11:23 PM)justpush Wrote: [ -> ]"Could I start helping out at the clinic? During childbirth, for example?" he asked, looking at him seriously
«Yes if you want to feel you can do it », answered Mitchell softly to his wife.
"Do you have any scheduled deliveries tomorrow?" he asked, clinging to him tightly
(01-18-2022, 11:30 PM)justpush Wrote: [ -> ]"Do you have any scheduled deliveries tomorrow?" he asked, clinging to him tightly
«Not tomorrow love », answered Mitchell as he keep him into his arms.
"Too bad... I would see you in action" he said and stroked the back of his head