Mpreg Central

Full Version: BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Howie looks distrustfully at the guard. He tries to cover himself with his hands. I don't want anyone else to see him naked.
《Secretary calls you》 informs you
Daniel cover Howie with the blankets gently and try to make him understand that he is a slave now.

«why? » ask Daniel to the guard.
Howie is glad that at least this is what Daniel is doing to his advantage. He thanks him quietly.
《Your father has been calling for days, and you haven't answered... He asks when he will have a grandchild》 he says it so indifferently
Daniel smile softly at Howie and rubbed his belly to make him feel good.

«You can tell the secretary to tell him to go to hell and he can forget me for the rest of his life », said Daniel to the guard.
Alex cuddle the warm blanket still sleeping
(01-07-2022, 11:53 PM)Roselockheart Wrote: [ -> ]Alex cuddle the warm blanket still sleeping
David rubbed Alex belly gently as he continue to sleep.
Howie flinches at both Daniel's dry tone and his gesture. Though internally he feels a fluttering in his stomach. Silently he sits still, smelling the strong scent of Daniel's perfume.
《He is a stubborn boss.... Your father will come here one day》 he says to Daniel
Daniel try to make Howie feel good and he continue gently to rubbed his belly.

«I know and I tell him so many times that I doesn’t want him in my life anymore. Do you need help with the device? » ask Daniel.
Howie doesn't complain about his belly being massaged. Even that's enjoyable.
《No, but there are also other devices for the boss. Those to monitor the progress of pregnancy and baby》 he announces and the rest of the security guards bring in many boxes
«yes! Our orders finally arrive after that long! Perfect! How many boxes we receive? » Ask Daniel with a smile to the guard.

«Come here Howie », add Daniel gently.
The guard explains and shows him as many as ten boxes. Some were big and others were small. Howie timidly walks over to him and looks at it curiously.
《Can the boss handle it or should we order a gynecologist and an obstetrician after all?》 asks the security guard, looking at Howie
Daniel take Howie into his arms and place the monitor on his belly gently.

«I can take care of them until the boss return », answered Daniel.
Howie is surprised, but then concludes that nothing in all this will surprise him anymore anyway. Daniel thinks Howie is pregnant already.
《A child? Are you going to sign parental rights or relinquish paternity? 》 asks the guard with seriousness
(01-07-2022, 11:55 PM)Shane20 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2022, 11:53 PM)Roselockheart Wrote: [ -> ]Alex cuddle the warm blanket still sleeping

Alex wake up few hours later
(01-08-2022, 08:07 AM)justpush Wrote: [ -> ]Howie is surprised, but then concludes that nothing in all this will surprise him anymore anyway. Daniel thinks Howie is pregnant already.
《A child? Are you going to sign parental rights or relinquish paternity? 》 asks the guard with seriousness
Daniel smile when he see that Howie was already pregnant and he kiss him gently.

«I don’t know right now, I’m gonna see », answered Daniel to the guard.
(01-08-2022, 03:43 PM)Roselockheart Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2022, 11:55 PM)Shane20 Wrote: [ -> ]

Alex wake up few hours later
David smile when he see Alex begin to wake up a few hours later.
Howie did not know about the pregnancy. He just stood there helplessly. He listened and didn't listen to them at the same time. Daniel was full of emotions and his feelings changed frequently.
《Well... Today the company banquet, the boss told you to come》 reminded him
Daniel want Howie feel safe with him and accept that he want to take care of him.

«I know the banquet is something important for the company », said Daniel as he nods his head.
Howie proceeds from foot to foot impatiently. He finally looks at Daniel.
《Can I wash up? I need to lie in the bath...》 he replied and looked deeply into his eyes
«of course love, take your time in the bath, you can rest if you feel tired », answered Daniel very gently as he take him to the bathroom.