Mpreg Central

Full Version: BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"And how was it with me?" asked he, intrigued by his opinion
«You are my favorite patient and I wish I can do more to makes you happy», answered doctor Mitchell sincerely.
Howie blushed quickly and scratched the back of his neck. "Thank you. It's nice"
«You’re welcome and you are very pretty», add doctor Mitchell softly as he look at Howie gently.
The compliment surprised Howie a bit. No one has said that recently. He leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Thank you Mitchell..."
«You’re welcome and I said it sincerely», add doctor Mitchell as he hug Howie very gently.
Howie blushed, but he reciprocated the hug, feeling very comfortable in his arms. Immediately he put his hands around his neck
Mitchell take him very gently in his arms to make him feel safe and loved. He rubbed gently Howie back and reassure him gently.
Howie laid his head on his shoulder, hugging him tightly. "You know... I like you," he confessed quietly, blushing slightly
«I like you too, but I don’t want to push you, because I want you to feel safe with me», said Mitchell as he pass gently his hand on Howie hair.
"Then why don't you come to our house more often?" he suggested quietly and looked him in the eyes
«Because I want to let you have the time to heal, forget Daniel and look at others guys to be able to fall on love», answered Mitchell as he look at Howie.
"What if I already haven't a crush on Daniel?" he asked and touched his cheek, looking at him with sincere eyes
«I never tell you mine and I continue to take care of you as a doctor with care», answered Mitchell sincerely.
Howie froze, and then his smile shrank. "Don't you like me?" he asked feeling all the joy drain out of him
«Of course I like you a lot and I want you to be sure you like me too », answered Mitchell sincerely.
Howie lowered his gaze in embarrassment "I told you... I like you," he said, playing with his fingers
(01-17-2022, 12:16 AM)Shane20 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-17-2022, 12:13 AM)Roselockheart Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-17-2022, 12:10 AM)Shane20 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-17-2022, 12:03 AM)Roselockheart Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2022, 11:25 PM)Shane20 Wrote: [ -> ]David smile when he feel the twins kick and he kiss Alex.
There kicking
«Yes this is very good », said David.
Alex stretches "do you want to go for a walk
«Of course we can go for a walk, you are not a prisoner », add David.
Alex waddle slowly "the boys are getting so big
(01-17-2022, 09:43 PM)justpush Wrote: [ -> ]Howie lowered his gaze in embarrassment "I told you... I like you," he said, playing with his fingers
Mitchell kiss him very gently.
(01-17-2022, 09:48 PM)Roselockheart Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-17-2022, 12:16 AM)Shane20 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-17-2022, 12:13 AM)Roselockheart Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-17-2022, 12:10 AM)Shane20 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-17-2022, 12:03 AM)Roselockheart Wrote: [ -> ]There kicking
«Yes this is very good », said David.
Alex stretches "do you want to go for a walk
«Of course we can go for a walk, you are not a prisoner », add David.
Alex waddle slowly "the boys are getting so big
«do you want the wheelchair? » Ask David.