Mpreg Central

Full Version: BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Well... But don't give up. You two fit together!" she said walking away
Doctor Mitchell nods his head for the nurse, but he doesn’t want to scared Howie or force him to do things he doesn’t want because he is care for all his patients.
After two days, Howie recovered. He went back to his room, spending time taking care of Gia.
Doctor Mitchell and Dominic takes time to be with Howie to try to make him feel better, make him smile and to be sure he have everything he need from the clinic.
Howie respects Dominic and Mitchell for their dedication, but still smiles little. Somehow he forces himself to smile
«Do you feel a little better?» Ask doctor Mitchell to Howie as he look at his patient when he was alone with him.
"I don't know... This situation continues to overwhelm me. I became a single mother without a penny to my name" he said as he felt and then he lifted his gaze and their gazes crossed
«You know you can stay here as long as you need it. No one gonna kick you out of here. You are safe here with Gia and we are gonna always take care of both of you with care and dedication », promises doctor Mitchell as he look at Howie gently.
"Thank you... If it weren't for you guys, I... I wouldn't make it," he said and stroked his cheek. Only then did he realize what he had done. He blushed slightly. "Sorry..."
«You’re welcome and you are very important to us. It’s okay!» Add doctor Mitchell with a smile.
Howie blushed even more. Mitchell had a beautiful smile... "Your boyfriend or girlfriend is probably waiting for you. You should probably go..." he said quietly
«No one is waiting for me at home, I’m single and I am always here at the clinic. My patients are my life», said doctor Mitchell gently as he continue to smile at Howie.
Howie looked at him with a gleam in his eye. He gently touched his hand. "What if you ever fall in love? What will be important to you?"
«Of course it’s gonna be important to me when I’m gonna fall in love and I wait for the good one», answered doctor Mitchell as he reassure him.
"I see..." he nods and then looks him in the eye, sometimes escaping his own gaze "Have you always wanted to be a doctor?"
«Yes I always want to become a doctor for as long as I remember», answered doctor Mitchell as he continue to look at Howie.
"And childbirth? Did you feel fear the first time?" he asked immediately
«Yes my two firsts patients was torture for them and I was scared to loose them », answered doctor Mitchell.
"It's hard work... I'm impressed by your calmness," he said honestly and crunched the peanuts from the bowl.
«I learn a lot with the years and the patients I meet. Something it’s was hard to see what happen to the patient», explain doctor Mitchell.