Mpreg Central

Full Version: BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Howie would otherwise enjoy his caring, but he is restrained. When he takes off the blanket and is naked he blushes.
《Can you leave? I would like to be alone...》 he said while looking at him blushing
(01-08-2022, 05:17 PM)Shane20 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2022, 03:43 PM)Roselockheart Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2022, 11:55 PM)Shane20 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2022, 11:53 PM)Roselockheart Wrote: [ -> ]Alex cuddle the warm blanket still sleeping
David rubbed Alex belly gently as he continue to sleep.

Alex wake up few hours later
David smile when he see Alex begin to wake up a few hours later.
Alex stretches looking at David
Daniel let him take his bath alone and return in the room with the guard, but he keep an ear to the bathroom.
Howie politely turned on the tap, and as the tub filled with water, he began checking the cabinets, but nothing of value could be found quickly. So he got into the tub and obediently began to wash himself, feeling very pleasant there
(01-08-2022, 06:51 PM)Roselockheart Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2022, 11:55 PM)Shane20 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2022, 11:53 PM)Roselockheart Wrote: [ -> ]Alex cuddle the warm blanket still sleeping
David rubbed Alex belly gently as he continue to sleep.

«Hi! How do you feel? » ask David gently.
(01-08-2022, 06:55 PM)justpush Wrote: [ -> ]Howie politely turned on the tap, and as the tub filled with water, he began checking the cabinets, but nothing of value could be found quickly. So he got into the tub and obediently began to wash himself, feeling very pleasant there
«if we have new slaves who arrive? » ask Daniel to the guard.
《For now... However, the boss asks about Howie. I won't say anything to him, but the boss is acting like this boy should belong to him》 he said while talking about Daniel's supervisor
«He is not gonna have him! Never! I see what happen to the last slave the boss have. Howie never gonna be touch by him. Howie is mine! » Said Daniel.
The guard is shocked. He remains silent.
《Daniel... You chose Howie a long time ago?》 he asks thinking that it is possible. Daniel couldn't make a decision just like that. He must have had Howie in mind all along
«Not long ago! After I read the contract of what they gonna do to them. Did you know they was the best music group before the company begin to make them forget? » Answered Daniel.
The guard is silent, but nods.
《So if Howie fell in love with someone would you let him go?》 and then they hear a squeal from the bathroom. Howie...
«Yes, but the company never gonna let them go because of the contract », answered Daniel.

«Are you okay love? » Ask Daniel to Howie.
Howie looks at Daniel with the face of a distraught child. Cover yourself with your hands.
《The bottom is pinching me...》 says shyly, blushing softly
«Do you want me to look at it or do you want to see the doctor? » Ask Daniel gently as he kiss him softly.
Howie looks at him still shocked. Kissed him so many times today.... He thinks quite a long time about it.
《You, but no tricks. Don't get caught up》 says the final
Daniel nods his head in understanding and exam Howie very gently to be sure not to hurt him as he make him feel safe.
Howie hisses softly, feeling the burning sensation as Daniel touches him. His buttocks rubbed during sex last night. 《Oh...》
(01-08-2022, 06:59 PM)Shane20 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2022, 11:55 PM)Shane20 Wrote: [ -> ]David rubbed Alex belly gently as he continue to sleep.

He looks up at David " been better
Daniel place gently a cream to reduce the inflammation and calm the pain. After that, he put gently an ice pack. «Here love, you are gonna feel better quickly », add Daniel very gently.
(01-08-2022, 07:35 PM)Roselockheart Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2022, 06:59 PM)Shane20 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2022, 03:43 PM)Roselockheart Wrote: [ -> ]Alex wake up few hours later
He looks up at David " been better
«do you feel pain somewhere? » Ask David softly.