Mpreg Central

Full Version: BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
«Very good Mike! The head is coming with each push, follow the contractions », add doctor Mitchell as he place the oxygen mask on Mike to help him to breathe better.
Mike started breathing and instead of pushing he was breathing. Only after two minutes did he go back to pushing "It's stuck.... Why isn't the head moving!" he asked feeling how despite pushing nothing was working
«It’s gonna take time it is your first baby », answered doctor Mitchell as he move the ultrasound on Mike’s belly to check on the baby.
Mike squirmed against the cold gel and looked at the monitor along with the nurses on the usg machine. "Is everything okay with the baby?" he asked frightened
«Yes the heartbeat is good, the position is coming down with head first », answered doctor Mitchell as he nods his head.
Mike laid back more in his wheelchair and looked at the doctor with a tired expression on his face "Please help this head out" he pleaded
«You can rest for a little while. Who send you to us? » Ask doctor Mitchell to Mike as he rubbed the young man belly.
"Dad... He doesn't know I'm sexually active," he said turning pale as a wall. The problem now was not the child, but how to tell the father
«We can keep you here if you want or if you need help with your baby », said doctor Mitchell to Mike.
Mike nods negatively "And so it would be appropriate to confess the truth..." he says and then looks at his anus "Can I push?"
«Yes push if you have a contraction », answered doctor Mitchell who think Mike who be perfect for his study.
Mike started to push, squeezing his hands on the wheelchair and then he felt his head go through and let out a final moan "Finally..."
Doctor Mitchell hold the baby, clean the baby very gently and give him to Mike. «A little boy », add doctor Mitchell with a smile.
Mike got into his son's arms and kissed his forehead, hearing him cry. He breathed a sigh of relief. The nurses began wiping the infant's body
Doctor Mitchell push the emergency button to call the support staff to repair the elevator to get out of there.
The baby sucks on Mike's breast while the nurses cut the umbilical cord. After some time, the light and the elevator move. Everything is already working
«I think you can be a very good candidate for our study here at the clinic Mike », said doctor Mitchell as he look at the young man.
"Study? What kind of study?" looked Mike at him as they drove toward the postpartum ward. The boy hugs the infant lightly to himself
«Sexual study», answered doctor Mitchell as he follow them.
Mike blushed and looked at him puzzled "Sexual? Sorry, but in what sense? Do you want me to have sex with you?"